Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she mentioned her investments a few times. People do not necessarily need to work up until the age of retirement to support themselves. I used to follow one of the original makeup gurus (she's an American, from Florida). She earned her influencer millions in early 2010's, and now she's not delivering much content at all, a few short-term partnerships here and there on Instagram, and a single vlog a month on Youtube. Still, she lives very comfortably, has a huge house, buys new cars for her and husband (he is not working) every two years, a new house for her mom, designer items, also paid the hospital for her baby delivery out of a pocket, since no insurance. I guess they all invest what they make to secure the future.
But you're right, that her current career won't last her much longer. I work at Uni, and I see generation Z being completely disinterested in this Sex in the city lifestyle that all current fashion influencers are so crazy about.
do you mean Valeria?
---
1702229456383.png

wow. her mouth is sloping from all that filler and botox and what so ever. almost looks like a
spasticity and when she smiles her whole face changes.
---
and what i was wondering is that why does she have such huge problems and struggles with her teeth? i mean, she's 7 years older than me, but she said she already had one filling or nerve treatment when she went to university... when you're going to the dentist twice a year and have your teeth checked and professionally cleaned you shouldn't have such problems.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I find it confusing that people still pose these outdated questions even though social media influencer careers have been around now for more than 10 years. It's very easy for influencers on Tamara's level to use their large company networks, content production and filming skills, marketing skills, luxury and travel experience and so on to successfully find a job in fashion, marketing, brand management, travel, PR etc. They basically have a huge public portfolio of their work and the views and clicks they have brought in with their work.

Even if you personally wouldn't find Tamara very professional, she's able to list hundreds of successful brand deals and campaigns she's done, she's built her own brand and works with her own team. It's all about the numbers and networks - she won't have any problems at all finding a job and there's a huge array of potential modern careers to choose from. Sorry to say that a pharmacist has wayyy more limited options.

This obviously applies to many influencers on Tamara's level. It's not about whether you personally like these influencers or not, it's about the realities of the global job market opportunities. Anyone not understanding this is just delusional, sorry.
I think everybody gets how this works. We know that there is a lot she does not show us. The thing is that she talks about the importance of an education and being a pharmacist while giving us unhinged "coffee"addict shopaholic. If you keep showing up as a manic blank canvas, why so surprised if people see you as one.

I get that people change and loved the colorful printed dresses that she matched with her just as colorful bags. Now every episode is about bebi and his amazing taste. She said that his taste is better then hers that it almost feels like he is the main character in her vlogs. We are not watching her anymore.

Every time she does show her face it's to slap some makeup on it or unbox another coat. If you cut out the unhinged rambling her vlogs could easily be 15 - 20 minutes. That would be way better to digest. Now she is giving us 45 - 60 minute vlogs and every time you watch one it's clear that she does not have that much to share. You can play Tattle bingo with everything mentioned here and her addressing it within a month. Her vlogmas is nothing more then a direct "dear diary" response.

"Dear diary, people are so mean to me". We all know she deletes comments. She also pinned that one guy that is outraged because people are so mean to her. The only thing we do not know is that she keeps mentioning this because she needs the validation or because she has no new content anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
^All fine and well but not related to my comment at all. I only explained why Tamara as a popular well-established influencer with 1,5 million Instagram followers will not have any issues in finding a job if she decides to quit influencing. She is very privileged, comes from a good background, has a degree, has all the possible connections and networks and huge public portfolio of work, good income and investments, a supportive family etc. and she's a conventional looking thin woman. She has all the possible advantages working for her.

Meanwhile in both UK and elsewhere there are so many educated, brilliant young people who struggle to find a permanent job in their own field. So many normal, non-influencer people working as Starbucks baristas or whatever with a minimum wage and struggling to get their chance. It is offensive to all these normal people to pretend that someone hugely privileged like Tamara will have a hard time finding a job. And Tamara, who has all the opportunities in the world, should not take a pharmacist job from someone else who actually needs it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
^All fine and well but not related to my comment at all. I only explained why Tamara as a popular well-established influencer with 1,5 million Instagram followers will not have any issues in finding a job if she decides to quit influencing. She is very privileged, comes from a good background, has a degree, has all the possible connections and networks and huge public portfolio of work, good income and investments, a supportive family etc. and she's a conventional looking thin woman. She has all the possible advantages working for her.

Meanwhile in both UK and elsewhere there are so many educated, brilliant young people who struggle to find a permanent job in their own field. So many normal, non-influencer people working as Starbucks baristas or whatever with a minimum wage and struggling to get their chance. It is offensive to all these normal people to pretend that someone hugely privileged like Tamara will have a hard time finding a job. And Tamara, who has all the opportunities in the world, should not take a pharmacist job from someone else who actually needs it.
Are we talking about Tamara Kalinic or another Tamara. 😉

Yes, definitely she is not in a bad situation , but even now she fakes her high standard. Everything she shows to the public is too staged. There are little things that if you notice, you will see that she is not as rich as she tries to convince us.
The pharmacy degree could have helped in the beauty industry as well, it's really pity she struggled so much to earn it and then she quitted. Sometimes it seems that she regrets quiting the pharmacy field. Why she brings this topic so often then?
Hopefully, her professional feature in the fashion industry is as bright as Nope.Nope predicts. 🤗

Reactions: 8
I haven't checked Leonie's profile in a while and today I realized she has so many collaborations with big brands and she travels all the time (Leonie Hanne). As far as I remember, she started at the same time as Tamara, but she is way more successful now. Brands reach out to her much more than they do to Tamara. I guess her popularity is declining.

The discourse about Tamara’s degree and job is narrow-minded and quite frankly just plain ridiculous. There’s plenty to snark about regarding Tamara, let’s please use some discernment when doing so. There’s not a chance in hell she’d be making even a fifth of what she makes as an influencer as a pharmacist in America where the salary high let alone the UK. Even microinfluencers make a killing so I can only imagine what someone with her following and let’s be honest here - longevity is making.

At the time that she would have started university this career didn’t exist or at the very least it was at the very beginning stages. On top of that, suggesting that someone shouldn’t go to college because they want to become an influencer is terrible ass advice. Not once have I ever used my degree because I immediately started working in a different field. That doesn’t make my degree useless.

Lastly, we’ve been saying the influencer bubble would burst by now. Hell, I was one of those people who thought the lockdowns would be the death of influencing - I was wrong. Influencing isn’t going away anytime soon, and if you believe it is then you need to wake up and smell the roses.

Like I said, there’s plenty of tit to talk about Tamara, but there’s a lot of dishonesty when it comes to the big picture with a lot of these comments. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 16
Tamara is so free that she can pop to London on two separate occasions just to see the LV tree unveiling and attend the Dior dinner…two rather side events, but she isnt invited to the brands’ main events in other parts of the world.

also, she showed the Chanel manchester invite but has she shared the stories from the show yet? (Or maybe i have missed them)
I think she films and posts her vlogmas a week ahead so it will only be next week that the Chanel coverage will be posted? I would think she wont be able to shut up about attending the show though.

Reactions: 10
Tamara is so free that she can pop to London on two separate occasions just to see the LV tree unveiling and attend the Dior dinner…two rather side events, but she isnt invited to the brands’ main events in other parts of the world.

also, she showed the Chanel manchester invite but has she shared the stories from the show yet? (Or maybe i have missed them)
I think she films and posts her vlogmas a week ahead so it will only be next week that the Chanel coverage will be posted? I would think she wont be able to shut up about attending the show though.
I don't think she attended the show. She must have shared stories at least from night ... I believe she didn't go to Manchester

Reactions: 3
I don't think she attended the show. She must have shared stories at least from night ... I believe she didn't go to Manchester
It could be the invitation to the online show. I searched a bit and the physical show invitation seemed yellow. Chanel does however treat their good clients with a show memento and a bar code to scan ahead of the show so that they can feel included. And so they can repost - of course.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Not to defend her but she’d have to take multiple trains from Brighton to Manchester and it would take all day. She probably doesn’t want to pay a car service all the way to Manchester or get accommodation in Manchester ultimately just for one show. Chanel sent out invitations to all London VIPs. I checked if I could get my boss in a week after the invitation arrived and there were plenty of seats still- he even managed to get a +2.

Reactions: 2
Not to defend her but she’d have to take multiple trains from Brighton to Manchester and it would take all day. She probably doesn’t want to pay a car service all the way to Manchester or get accommodation in Manchester ultimately just for one show. Chanel sent out invitations to all London VIPs. I checked if I could get my boss in a week after the invitation arrived and there were plenty of seats still- he even managed to get a +2.
What kind of heavenly job do you have and are you looking for people? 🥹 were you able to get an invitation for yourself as well?

Haha, she has paid muchhh more in the Chanel boutiques to get an invitation so a car and hotel is not an issue…

Reactions: 3
Where the illusion breaks with all these influencers is how they act when they have to spend their own money. Tamara has gone to London twice in what? 3 days for two separate events. One would imagine that if you're so well of, you would just stay the extra two days in between in London and see your family. But in that case she'd likely have to pay for her own plane ticket as companies only pay the round trip on the dates they invite you for. She wouldn't even have to pay for a hotel, she could just stay at her sister's house, and yet she chose to go to Milan and back to London in a span of 3 days. For what? She didn't need to attend anything in Milan. She only had a haul of dresses to unbox which I am sure they could have sent her to London if she had asked them to.

When you are willing to sacrifice your comfort for a free ticket, you're not wealthy, no matter how many chanel tweed jackets hang in your closet.

Reactions: 18
Where the illusion breaks with all these influencers is how they act when they have to spend their own money. Tamara has gone to London twice in what? 3 days for two separate events. One would imagine that if you're so well of, you would just stay the extra two days in between in London and see your family. But in that case she'd likely have to pay for her own plane ticket as companies only pay the round trip on the dates they invite you for. She wouldn't even have to pay for a hotel, she could just stay at her sister's house, and yet she chose to go to Milan and back to London in a span of 3 days. For what? She didn't need to attend anything in Milan. She only had a haul of dresses to unbox which I am sure they could have sent her to London if she had asked them to.

When you are willing to sacrifice your comfort for a free ticket, you're not wealthy, no matter how many chanel tweed jackets hang in your closet.
She went back to Milan for her dentist appointment 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe because fashon/ youtube/ modelling/ tiktok and insta are temporary careers??? Her beauty will fade, with or without botox and money will dry up very soon now she's used to a certain lifestyle... what's her plan? Living on the money he earns and play perfect wife in her 40's - 50's?

Everything is just temporary, she's stubborn and not stupid as we like to think. I do not fear for her. She most probably invested well, so I highly doubt her money will dry up. And there's nothing bad in playing a perfect wife, life is short.

do you mean Valeria?
---
View attachment 2622027

wow. her mouth is sloping from all that filler and botox and what so ever. almost looks like a
spasticity and when she smiles her whole face changes.
---
and what i was wondering is that why does she have such huge problems and struggles with her teeth? i mean, she's 7 years older than me, but she said she already had one filling or nerve treatment when she went to university... when you're going to the dentist twice a year and have your teeth checked and professionally cleaned you shouldn't have such problems.
It is as simple as genes . My father lost his teeth while he was in early 20s. His Brother lost lost teeth at the age of 26 due to periodontal disease as well. My mother luckily has good teeth and I got her teeth while my cousin was not that lucky and she inherited teeth from her father. She was just diagnosed with periodintal disease.
some people have good hair , nails , teeth , skin… some don’t and sometimes there is no much you can do about it…

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.