Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched a couple of her vlogmas and her voice yakking on and on is getting to be quite unpleasant especially her dog voice and bebi voice - so unnecessarily aggressive, affectionate & hysterical. Who actually talks like that?

the daily vlogging of her “real life” gets boring after a while. mooching ard her closet mindlessly showing new stuff, forever pretending to organise her closet, randomly doing her makeup and linking a bunch of random beauty products…
And when she is with family members who arent shown on camera she talks to them and REPEATS all her childhood stories or her pharmacy background that random anecdote of her looking after a girl’s stuff at a cafe and she went ON AND ON about her student days is so BORING? When she speaks Italian with Filipo’s mother all she can manage is si-si-si

she probably shd reconsider her daily vlogs next year…maybe 3 vids a week is okay and cut the “everyday life” insight that nobody sign up for 🫠

Reactions: 7
not specific to Tetka- but I’d love it if influencers filmed the BTS of them getting the brand partnerships they get for posts/ vlogs as in real time and then insert it into their vlogs. Talk about the emails that went back and forth between the brand/management/ influencer. Why they were chosen for said campaign and why they chose the brand. Why they chose item x in y colour over other designs. What the brand is hoping to do and what other influencers involved have done with the item. If every influencer is such a boss I’d love for them to show their boss moves. Not just it’s shoooo stunninK- I’m obsessedddd.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but these kind of comments just make me laugh. Why would she choose a career as a pharmacist if she's into fashion and luxury and has the opportunity to make a lot more money and live that luxury life she desires with her current career?

Don't get me wrong, personally I'd actually choose pharmacy and I find it super interesting and helpful, but that's also because I could never survive the Youtuber lifestyle and be the centre of attention in a sponsored, superficial bubble. It certainly suits Tamara and I don't think she'd feel fulfilled and content as a pharmacist. And combining the two would certainly make no sense on this level of Youtube income and very irregular schedules.
Maybe because fashon/ youtube/ modelling/ tiktok and insta are temporary careers??? Her beauty will fade, with or without botox and money will dry up very soon now she's used to a certain lifestyle... what's her plan? Living on the money he earns and play perfect wife in her 40's - 50's?

Reactions: 3
Maybe because fashon/ youtube/ modelling/ tiktok and insta are temporary careers??? Her beauty will fade, with or without botox and money will dry up very soon now she's used to a certain lifestyle... what's her plan? Living on the money he earns and play perfect wife in her 40's - 50's?
But does he earn good money? If he did, and if his job is important how come he is travelling with her for her jobs all the time. He does not even have an appartment…

Reactions: 6
I remember she mentioned her investments a few times. People do not necessarily need to work up until the age of retirement to support themselves. I used to follow one of the original makeup gurus (she's an American, from Florida). She earned her influencer millions in early 2010's, and now she's not delivering much content at all, a few short-term partnerships here and there on Instagram, and a single vlog a month on Youtube. Still, she lives very comfortably, has a huge house, buys new cars for her and husband (he is not working) every two years, a new house for her mom, designer items, also paid the hospital for her baby delivery out of a pocket, since no insurance. I guess they all invest what they make to secure the future.
But you're right, that her current career won't last her much longer. I work at Uni, and I see generation Z being completely disinterested in this Sex in the city lifestyle that all current fashion influencers are so crazy about.

Reactions: 10
I remember she mentioned her investments a few times. People do not necessarily need to work up until the age of retirement to support themselves. I used to follow one of the original makeup gurus (she's an American, from Florida). She earned her influencer millions in early 2010's, and now she's not delivering much content at all, a few short-term partnerships here and there on Instagram, and a single vlog a month on Youtube. Still, she lives very comfortably, has a huge house, buys new cars for her and husband (he is not working) every two years, a new house for her mom, designer items, also paid the hospital for her baby delivery out of a pocket, since no insurance. I guess they all invest what they make to secure the future.
But you're right, that her current career won't last her much longer. I work at Uni, and I see generation Z being completely disinterested in this Sex in the city lifestyle that all current fashion influencers are so crazy about.
But... if she's earning millions right now, the BEST investment is real estate... and still they own no house, no apartement, nothing...

But... if she's earning millions right now, the BEST investment is real estate... and still they own no house, no apartement, nothing...
Maybe she's investing in shares, who knows? They might have a dream house in mind, and need to save a bit more. Btw, I don't thinking she's making millions. Her audience and reach is relatively small, compared to American influencers, for instance.

Maybe she's investing in shares, who knows? They might have a dream house in mind, and need to save a bit more. Btw, I don't thinking she's making millions. Her audience and reach is relatively small, compared to American influencers, for instance.
Does anyone know what's his job? She talks about the architect coming over, does she mean an interior designer for the apartment (which is nog her own)? Why is she so mysterious about it, if you mention this in your vlog you can explain your followers what's the plan. I really like her living room.. her kitchen is very basic and her bathroom is also a bit disappointing. Especially the shower is just old fashion.

Does anyone know what's his job? She talks about the architect coming over, does she mean an interior designer for the apartment (which is nog her own)? Why is she so mysterious about it, if you mention this in your vlog you can explain your followers what's the plan. I really like her living room.. her kitchen is very basic and her bathroom is also a bit disappointing. Especially the shower is just old fashion.
Filipo? He works in PR, he used to be an employee of Off-white's former CEO, Andrea Grilli. I think he used to work for Balmain as well. He's the reason why Tetka receives a lot of Off-white PR gifts.

Reactions: 6
IMG_4840.jpeg

literally the most fail hair demo ever, her hair was sizzling away. She kept repeating the same contradiction - it will take forever/ it will take no time - i am not going to demo/ i am going to show you…
She said she gotten a lot of Qs abt her hair…
Seriously i think the Qs mean how her salon/ stylist blow style dry her hair. She often gets her hair washed and styled before any trip so they look properly done and it lasts for a few days til she wash her hair..right?… she cant really achieve the same results herself - and she has shown it here that she really cannot do it.

also how many times she need to define + explain + affirm the relationship b/w her and filipo …. Zzzz… it was just Baby baby babyyyyyyyyyy 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it confusing that people still pose these outdated questions even though social media influencer careers have been around now for more than 10 years. It's very easy for influencers on Tamara's level to use their large company networks, content production and filming skills, marketing skills, luxury and travel experience and so on to successfully find a job in fashion, marketing, brand management, travel, PR etc. They basically have a huge public portfolio of their work and the views and clicks they have brought in with their work.

Even if you personally wouldn't find Tamara very professional, she's able to list hundreds of successful brand deals and campaigns she's done, she's built her own brand and works with her own team. It's all about the numbers and networks - she won't have any problems at all finding a job and there's a huge array of potential modern careers to choose from. Sorry to say that a pharmacist has wayyy more limited options.

This obviously applies to many influencers on Tamara's level. It's not about whether you personally like these influencers or not, it's about the realities of the global job market opportunities. Anyone not understanding this is just delusional, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it confusing that people still pose these outdated questions even though social media influencer careers have been around now for more than 10 years. It's very easy for influencers on Tamara's level to use their large company networks, content production and filming skills, marketing skills, luxury and travel experience and so on to successfully find a job in fashion, marketing, brand management, travel, PR etc. They basically have a huge public portfolio of their work and the views and clicks they have brought in with their work.

Even if you personally wouldn't find Tamara very professional, she's able to list hundreds of successful brand deals and campaigns she's done, she's built her own brand and works with her own team. It's all about the numbers and networks - she won't have any problems at all finding a job and there's a huge array of potential modern careers to choose from. Sorry to say that a pharmacist has wayyy more limited options.

This obviously applies to many influencers on Tamara's level. It's not about whether you personally like these influencers or not, it's about the realities of the global job market opportunities. Anyone not understanding this is just delusional, sorry.
I find it delusional to take on these hard university study becoming a pharmacist (must have cost her parents a lot of money) and do zero nothing with that degree. I bet her face was picture perfect around the age of 18, if this is your dream work in fashion, PR, modeling, social media influencer etc etc you can jump in right away without years of university. So conclusion, her degree was a waist of time and money.

I find it delusional to take on these hard university study becoming a pharmacist (must have cost her parents a lot of money) and do zero nothing with that degree. I bet her face was picture perfect around the age of 18, if this is your dream work in fashion, PR, modeling, social media influencer etc etc you can jump in right away without years of university. So conclusion, her degree was a waist of time and money.
You do realise that when Tamara started her pharmacy studies something like 15+ years ago, there was no option to just "jump" into an influencer career? None of that existed back then. It's only smart she got a sensible career and then worked on the side to build first a blog and then went up from there as the social media landscape kept evolving and presenting new opportunities.

Let's not call anyone's degree a waste of time, many (if not most) people will not end up having a life-long career in whatever they chose to study 10 or 20 years ago as teenagers when the world was a different place.

You do realise that when Tamara started her pharmacy studies something like 15+ years ago, there was no option to just "jump" into an influencer career? None of that existed back then. It's only smart she got a sensible career and then worked on the side to build first a blog and then went up from there as the social media landscape kept evolving and presenting new opportunities.

Let's not call anyone's degree a waste of time, many (if not most) people will not end up having a life-long career in whatever they chose to study 10 or 20 years ago as teenagers when the world was a different place.
A degree is not only expensive for the student/ their parents but also for society! And yes I realize back in those days social media didn't even exist... still it's a shame and strange she pretends to be this upper class couple with her soon to be husband, still not owning real estate at the age of 35 and paying rent for someone else. If you have the money, you buy it's simple as that. Maybe not immediately the dream house you wish, you can always upgrade and flip your property for something else.

Reactions: 2
Anyone with a degree would know that no kind of learning is a waste.

In addition to acquiring knowledge (which you have to maintain and keep up to date for it to be useful, admittedly), you most importantly learn discipline, analysis, method, and if you’re lucky you develop your network, social skills and make friends for life.

• Heart
considering that Tamara’s income is YouTube and lilysilk ads she really isn’t outearning what she would be on as a pharmacist. She couldn’t make it as a pharmacist, she wanted to be famous. Her team make her look a lot more relevant than she is in Milan, her friends make her look relevant in Serbia. But she’s a nobody in the UK or Paris where she actually wanted to be famous. Leonie, Caro and Chiara don’t have to pretend to be fashion darlings- they just are. Tamara is buying her way into the industry and it shows when neither her or her fiancé’s finances can get them an apartment unless they sublet from someone they know.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.