Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with her style ? This gives me American southern man vibes . Where is that cowboy hat ?
She doesn’t like it eather and would rather be in a pink dress but what can you do when Fillipo says “this I like”. And what Fillipo likes, Tamara wears. 🤪

Reactions: 11
I had to check those teeth. Man.. It’s American dream lol . They are too big and bright , you can see from miles these are fake. Personaly I would not be happy with them but I guess fake teeth become a status symbol, like a monogram on her purse .
I m kinda tired of her stories , I had breathing problems , so I changed the look of my nose entirely , I had issues with my teeth and speech so I chose the fakest teeth to fix the problem. We all know she did not like the way her old nose and teeth looked and she did all those surgeries mainly because of the esthetic reasons.
What’s going on with her style ? This gives me American southern man vibes . Where is that cowboy hat ?
You forgot her lockdown cozy sweaters. After lockdown ended she had a fresh pair of super fake boobs. Every comment you made on her channel got deleted. Like the people who didn't comment are blind.

She likes to do the Eastern European thing and look as fake as possible but that clashes with her Western European no trace face ideal. Her middle ground is looking fake but pretend it does not look fake. And there are still people who say that does not translate to her attitude.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Can someone please post a picture of her new teeth cuz I’m blocked on Instagram and I don’t want to give her any views on her channel? 🥲

Reactions: 6
Can someone please post a picture of her new teeth cuz I’m blocked on Instagram and I don’t want to give her any views on her channel? 🥲
Hopefully, you can get a glimpse, but you need to see them in motion 😵. Now her lips don't match the new teeth and the lips barely cover the teeth. They look like dentures of an old lady. Moreover, when she speaks "S" sounds like thsss. Her old teeth weren't perfect, but they looked more natural. Why people choose so white and even teeth, they look scary. 😱 What is really annoying, is that she lies that she did only "two crowns and a feeling ". Maybe she means one crown for each jaw. 😁

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
she's living in Milan and her fiance is italian and she is calling her pasta "Tortellini"?
those are Ravioli...
---
and does any one know why she actually didn't went to the Chanel show? she begged for an invite.

• Haha
You forgot her lockdown cozy sweaters. After lockdown ended she had a fresh pair of super fake boobs. Every comment you made on her channel got deleted. Like the people who didn't comment are blind.

She likes to do the Eastern European thing and look as fake as possible but that clashes with her Western European no trace face ideal. Her middle ground is looking fake but pretend it does not look fake. And there are still people who say that does not translate to her attitude.
Eastern European does not equal fake looking
It’s actually a very small percentage
There are plenty of American and European influencers who have duck lips and look disgusting
I mean some Western women look bland. Or try to look as bland as possible, but there are lots Keith amazing style. Same thing here.

She just does the basic 101: nose, teeth, Botox, dieting/diet pills - this is something a lot of fashion influencers do these days. I lived in a lot of big cities and this is a big city disease espixally among young generaltion. My husband’s sister is from a middle class family. She has Irish and French roots but she had her lips done at 18. Plenty of examples like this.

She definitely changed. She is one of those who is trying to erase her roots/heritage. To me she looked Armenian, I was surprised she is Serbian. Her nose now looks almost African, it’s flat and wide instead of what she had. Not sure if this is what she was looking for.

She had chubby legs, big nose but overall looked fresh and healthier even though her style has always been horrid.
She is a poser and will forever stay one, I mean she is nearing 40, she won’t become a Chiara. In fact her life is sad, has nothing to do with her Eastern European roots though.

She has always been fake and shallow. Character is destiny

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I secretly love when influencers botch themselves. It’s what they deserve for their endless greed and shilling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]
If she did only two crowns and a filling her other teeth would look yellow. They are all the same , unnaturally white,big and flat ,you can barely see when one ends and another starts. Plus she doesn’t have that hole between her inner chest and teeth. Did you ever try to mold a gum over your teeth while you were a kid ? That’s how her teeth look like now.
Regarding her boob implants. They look so bad that I keep forgetting she has them. Especially now when all she wears are men blazers in XL .
I did not watch the video but I went over comments and it is hard to believe that no one said anything bad about her teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hopefully, you can get a glimpse, but you need to see them in motion 😵. Now her lips don't match the new teeth and the lips barely cover the teeth. They look like dentures of an old lady. Moreover, when she speaks "S" sounds like thsss. Her old teeth weren't perfect, but they looked more natural. Why people choose so white and even teeth, they look scary. 😱 What is really annoying, is that she lies that she did only "two crowns and a feeling ". Maybe she means one crown for each jaw. 😁
ahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahaha. Just that. So right

Reactions: 4
If she did only two crowns and a filling her other teeth would look yellow. They are all the same , unnaturally white,big and flat ,you can barely see when one ends and another starts. Plus she doesn’t have that hole between her inner chest and teeth. Did you ever try to mold a gum over your teeth while you were a kid ? That’s how her teeth look like now.
Regarding her boob implants. They look so bad that I keep forgetting she has them. Especially now when all she wears are men blazers in XL .
I did not watch the video but I went over comments and it is hard to believe that no one said anything bad about her teeth.
[/QUOTE]
No doubt 100% deleting comments

Reactions: 8
I like some aspects of Tamara but, why cant she wear a lovely dress instead of the man clothes? The recent teeth, her teeth were nice before.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 20.10.19.png
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 20.10.42.png

the worst mouth on the internet, i just stare at her mouth, it is like shapeless liquidy mass shifting around her new oversize teeth that she cannot control... what a mess

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Maybe she removed her previous bonding and have temporary replacement until veneers are ready ?
it looks really unnatural I can't believe it's her new smile

@Capri I forgot that Eastern European does not equal looking fake. It does for my friends and I forgot that they might be a smaller representation than I thought.

Tattle and brunch go together. Tattle, tact and mimosa's do not. I'm sorry for being curt.

Reactions: 1
If she did only two crowns and a filling her other teeth would look yellow. They are all the same , unnaturally white,big and flat ,you can barely see when one ends and another starts. Plus she doesn’t have that hole between her inner chest and teeth.
[/QUOTE]

I think that's exactly what she was going for. Some tattlers mentioned the holes on both sides when she smiles. There was an obvious gap. So she went for bigger teeth to fill those holes.

Reactions: 4
Am I pedantic or massaging hair into an airplane seat is just gross? My hair has to be washed after a flight. They both looked so rough in Paris. Her hair is…crispy. The dyson mermaid waves“tutorial” was painful. Dyson should have paid her to take down that video.

Attachments

• Haha
Am I pedantic or massaging hair into an airplane seat is just gross? My hair has to be washed after a flight. They both looked so rough in Paris. Her hair is…crispy. The dyson mermaid waves“tutorial” was painful. Dyson should have paid her to take down that video.
Her hair looks so lank, like it's coated in grease. Her new teeth are SO BAD! She smiles so creepily with them too.

Skiing in Chanel, funny to watch her crawl in that outfit.

• Haha
Did bebi say to Tamara "you are so stupid" ?!?! In the last vlog, when they were unboxing the parfume. 😲 It doesn't sound funny even if it's a joke.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.