Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words for that chest view

View attachment 2414866
Is this really luxury? She looks exhausted and drawn, and honesty I get it, when she spends half her life on a plane. I get that luxury can be different things to different people, but time is the biggest luxury overall and needing to chase every single influencer event for content, which means you spend your life traveling constantly all around the world, to then get back home and do a try-on "luxury haul" when you look like you desperately need a break isn't very luxurious. She looks like she'd rather be doing anything else.

That's one misconception with influencer life. It can look luxurious and fun and exciting, but really you're constantly running from one place to another, carrying heavy suitcases, packing and unpacking, you're never on the right timezone, constantly having to eat hotel food, sleeping outside of your own bed, and not have a moment's peace in your home... I love a trip once in a while like most people, but when it becomes a job... :(

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Screamed when i saw chest video😅 Man she is fallig apart, eyes are dead af. Also, once again white trash copied Alex Riviere by buying the exact the same pair of black Bottega shoes

Reactions: 10
Also if she was a real rich she would have a personal assistant daily, for now we have seen her packing and unpacking her own suitcases...

Side note Tamara, if you use expression "old money" you anything but that.... you might as well say "faux money"

Reactions: 14
Perhaps that’s why she has a need to wear big logos and then saying into the camera WHILE showing Chanel , Gucci Prada in your face.. “no I don’t like wearing big logos “

I think the adderall drug has killed off her brain cells, too.

And she looks very worn out , like an old leathery shoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
what do you mean by connect the dots? what's your conclusion?
---
again... what's going on with her eyes. is she wearing contacts?
her pupils look so light and milky and not really black in comparison...
View attachment 2415014
My conclusion is exactly what I said. Filippo is not with her for the traveling perks. He has travelled enough before her, and she has said that multiple times on her Vlogs, where he has lived and how much he has traveled.
That’s the nature of his job in the fashion industry, it involves tons of traveling. He can’t be with Tamara for the travel perks, his work makes him travel enough.

Reactions: 13
She was Xenia’s plus 1 at Hermes for a few seasons. She also bought her own Gucci outfit for “Guccella” where all the other influencers were wearing Gucci couture and she was wearing an old lingerie bodysuit with Prada boots. She just doesn’t get the campaigns she pretends to.
Remember that Gucci foundation? Or her legendary words "she skipped fashion week to attend Chanel beauty trip because Chanel means so much to her".

It only means so much because she could use it as an excuse.

Reactions: 8
The level of humiliation, self-doubt, and lack of independence is criminal in the new video.
she seems so desperate for him!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah I saw that video 🙄 Bebi doesn't want to do weekly mindless unboxings..... Who wants to bet he will take a solo trip to an ashram in India soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_1963.png

This story of Tamara irks me on so many different levels.

Yes, writers need to be justly paid, but why do you need to make yourself so holy by not attending?

Writers are creative people who need to be compensated handsomely for their creative minds, whereas Tamara and the rest of influencers are overpaid, overrated victims of capitalism and hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2424417

This story of Tamara irks me on so many different levels.

Yes, writers need to be justly paid, but why do you need to make yourself so holy by not attending?

Writers are creative people who need to be compensated handsomely for their creative minds, whereas Tamara and the rest of influencers are overpaid, overrated victims of capitalism and hypocrisy.
Also is she there? This photo isn’t screaming solidarity or concern. It screams look at me at VFF.

Reactions: 8
Somebody is not invited so somebody is striking from red carpet,
How yes no, me too Tamtam me too

Reactions: 10
Kinda ran out of things to snark about re: her new video. Nothing new. Rinse and repeat. Ok bye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.