Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so I was right without being too mean about the lack of proprieties for such rich people with lots of Hermes is fishy. Some ordinary middle class people might have more money invested in their houses than Tamara and Filippo. I did not see all the pics from the yacht and private planes but yuck. There is always someone more rich and I feel like maybe Filippo got into the comparison. I mean people usually "mold" with their partner. Otherwise he'd scratch his head. Indeed, the ring is fishy as well. No detail but her one arm is worth A LOT. the bag plus bracelets are a lot and she did not say even from where, what brand. like nothing? It doesn't sound well.
It's a very interesting and nice to say. Now I mean but she might be angry that she's not Elizabeth Taylor who OTT dripped with diamonds. Also we know they are jet setters who travel and own stuff. Why so OTT? It must be difficult to keep up. And now own it herself!

Reactions: 7
Oh so I was right without being too mean about the lack of proprieties for such rich people with lots of Hermes is fishy. Some ordinary middle class people might have more money invested in their houses than Tamara and Filippo. I did not see all the pics from the yacht and private planes but yuck. There is always someone more rich and I feel like maybe Filippo got into the comparison. I mean people usually "mold" with their partner. Otherwise he'd scratch his head. Indeed, the ring is fishy as well. No detail but her one arm is worth A LOT. the bag plus bracelets are a lot and she did not say even from where, what brand. like nothing? It doesn't sound well.
It's a very interesting and nice to say. Now I mean but she might be angry that she's not Elizabeth Taylor who OTT dripped with diamonds. Also we know they are jet setters who travel and own stuff. Why so OTT? It must be difficult to keep up. And now own it herself!
I have a serious Q. Have we ever seen her buy her designer jewelry from store? There are a ton of (great) counterfeit jewelers on the market selling VCA, Tiffany, Chaumet etc.

Reactions: 11
I have a serious Q. Have we ever seen her buy her designer jewelry from store? There are a ton of (great) counterfeit jewelers on the market selling VCA, Tiffany, Chaumet etc.
On her vlog she shows trying on the jewellery in store, granted we can’t know she actually purchased it but I assume so.

Actually I do wonder because it makes sense to wear fake stuff for influencers when they travel. Oh, I don't get IG and instagram world.

Actually I do wonder because it makes sense to wear fake stuff for influencers when they travel. Oh, I don't get IG and instagram world.
There is also a big difference between seeing something in real life and seeing it online. There are things like jewellery and bags that look and feel fake. Bracelets that feel flimsy, bags that look like, feel plastic and are made out off plastic. Actual plastic, not Epsom. That is something you do not see in a photo. People look like hot tit online but you can tell the difference when you spot them in the street.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This time Tamara tried harder with the vlogging, I should admit. She was more enthusiastic than usual to volg her trip to Japan.

I have been feeling sorry for her recently. Is Filippo the right gay for her or she is just settling with him because there is nobody elese who is ready to marry her? He seems too opportunistic to me, for e.g he doesn't miss a chance to travel with Tamara for free and to utilise all the benefits that are offered. All these "wisdom" and advices from him, like he is stating something really smart and intelligent, sound too hollow to me. I don't know if he is educated or not, I suppose he is not. Maybe we will receive the answer in the next videos.😉 Anyway, it's not my business, Tamara is going to marry him, not me, but I expected that she has higher standards. 😀😂
Now after the VCA bracelet he is wearing Tamara's VCA necklace, really there is something very strange about Fill🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1693326701481.png

If you think about the daytime and the lighting her pupils look weird. She might be taking something...

Also, can't stand Filipo. She always seems bored or just interested in those things where he can participate and enrich hisself.

Reactions: 12
Clearly AP only sprung for a base level room on the Tokyo trip. While the rooms can be on the smaller side, I’ve stayed in suites at the Conrad that were easily twice the size. I do wonder if her agency negotiates business class travel though. Still odd that they stopped over in Dubai.

Could have easily done a quick intra-Euro flight and then basically flown direct.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else getting the vibe that AP didn’t pay at all and that this is the real budget of Tamara and Filippo the super luxury power couple? Why didn’t you take the private jet with you Tetka? I think AP is giving them a free watch or a loan for their content. I know plenty of micro influencers who get offers of free watches for Philip Plein but they need to pay their own way to watch week- all they have to do is give the name of the hotel they’re staying at and they get the VIP PR packages sent.

To me they look like strangers, also she seems afraid of him, in a sense when she interrupts him or voices her opinion on something, she always looks so scared what is his reaction going to be.. such a weird match, she got with him because of his “connections” and he’s with her because of her job perks.

Reactions: 9
Filippo is not with Tamara because of the job perks she has. He traveled the world before she did, because of his job. Girls, whoever works in the fashion industry knows how much traveling a job like Filippo’s involves.

Remember when Tamara at the beginning of the relationship was saying nonstop where Filippo has lived and how well travelled he is? Yeah, go watch these vlogs and connect the dots.

Anyway, AP organizes the trips not her agency. Companies like AP won’t give influencers the luxury other companies do, because frankly they don’t care. They do influencer marketing because as a luxury company you are now forced to do it. Her travel expenses were payed she got gifted a watch but I am sure she wasn’t payed for the trip. Perhaps if she has to create some extra content for her IG, then she would’ve gotten some money and the watch. If it is a cheaper watch than she gets some extra money. If it’s an expensive watch she gets only the watch. Some companies pay you extra for content, some don’t.

How is Tamara afraid of Filippo? When all she does is interrupt him 957362628282 times. No need to make her a victim, please.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She might look afraid every time Filippo is saying something. Afraid that he will say something smart and she is not smart enough for a response :LOL:

AP not paying could be a thing. Remember the Gucci show where Paperella told Caro "she loved her dress so much she bought it herself". She matched that dress with shoes she already owned. Caro was suprised she bought the dress. Why would a house like Gucci fly her over, place her front row and not send her something to wear.

It makes sense if she did not get an invite, was somebody's plus one but made it look like she was invited. She did the Gucci beauty campaign. Nobody would suspect that she was not invited if she sat front row. She could have been with Xenia or Caro.

It reminds me of those influencers who take pictures first class and then sit in coach.

• Wow
This time Tamara tried harder with the vlogging, I should admit. She was more enthusiastic than usual to volg her trip to Japan.

I have been feeling sorry for her recently. Is Filippo the right gay for her or she is just settling with him because there is nobody elese who is ready to marry her? He seems too opportunistic to me, for e.g he doesn't miss a chance to travel with Tamara for free and to utilise all the benefits that are offered. All these "wisdom" and advices from him, like he is stating something really smart and intelligent, sound too hollow to me. I don't know if he is educated or not, I suppose he is not. Maybe we will receive the answer in the next videos.😉 Anyway, it's not my business, Tamara is going to marry him, not me, but I expected that she has higher standards. 😀😂
Now after the VCA bracelet he is wearing Tamara's VCA necklace, really there is something very strange about Fill🙈
Why feel sorry for her!? Nobody is forcing her to be with Rasputin. She is the one that latched onto him even when he always seems indifferent. He has more connections than she has ever had in her whole life…he worked in the fashion industry and still does…while she is just an influencer trying to sell herself to these companies to take her on…she is a freelancer and he is on payroll. She gained more access to fashion world once she started dating him so it is clear to me that she is a user. Also, he has not changed once since she has revealed him to the world…so she knows exactly who’s she with and why. She is the one that came over to his place and never left. She legit forced herself into his life and he just let her stay. I guess you are new to them…so you don’t have all the info. Some of us know her from way before…when she was still in school. She’s not wealthy. She is fake rich for Instagram.

Reactions: 19
She was Xenia’s plus 1 at Hermes for a few seasons. She also bought her own Gucci outfit for “Guccella” where all the other influencers were wearing Gucci couture and she was wearing an old lingerie bodysuit with Prada boots. She just doesn’t get the campaigns she pretends to.

Reactions: 11
Filippo is not with Tamara because of the job perks she has. He traveled the world before she did, because of his job. Girls, whoever works in the fashion industry knows how much traveling a job like Filippo’s involves.

Remember when Tamara at the beginning of the relationship was saying nonstop where Filippo has lived and how well travelled he is? Yeah, go watch these vlogs and connect the dots.

Anyway, AP organizes the trips not her agency. Companies like AP won’t give influencers the luxury other companies do, because frankly they don’t care. They do influencer marketing because as a luxury company you are now forced to do it. Her travel expenses were payed she got gifted a watch but I am sure she wasn’t payed for the trip. Perhaps if she has to create some extra content for her IG, then she would’ve gotten some money and the watch. If it is a cheaper watch than she gets some extra money. If it’s an expensive watch she gets only the watch. Some companies pay you extra for content, some don’t.

How is Tamara afraid of Filippo? When all she does is interrupt him 957362628282 times. No need to make her a victim, please.
what do you mean by connect the dots? what's your conclusion?
---
again... what's going on with her eyes. is she wearing contacts?
her pupils look so light and milky and not really black in comparison...
1693425059307.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.