Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people are sooooo lame. Even if that’s a family member that posted her ring, it’s still weird af.
Is it a family member? Tought it was the owner of her nail salon.

Either way it is plain stupid. Saying that she does not want to disclose anything about the ring but she does want to share that her nail tech has a picture with a close up of said ring.

Scared bc next robbery. Like nobody can see that its a big rock next to her blinged out cartier bracelet and designer bag. Peoples bags are being snatched in broad daylight but sure hon, be carefull with posting the specs of your ring. The ring is as real as her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I worked at a high end jeweler in Germany. Rolex, Lange, Patek, Boucheron... etc.
And I think the shine of her ring doesn't look like a high quality diamond.
The brilliance and "fluorescence" is missing. Seems very flat.

And can someone please explain the Hermès system to me?
Is ist like a "point" system and then you are able to buy a Kelly or Birkin? And does anyone know what the last two bags she got cost?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
there is a finite amount of Birkin and Kelly “quota” bags that are available for purchase. Since they are the most desired items sales Associates get to decide which customers get the bags. In general you must spent between 15 and 25k within three months before they offer you the chance to add one of these bags to your “wishlist” and then you are up against other customers who also want these bags. Once you are spending enough money and have a close enough relationship with your SAs then you can purchase up to two of those quota bags per year.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Actually nobody wld care so much abt her ring,
Whether is lab grown or branded or watever, i guess the whole proposal set up and the look of the ring is quite nice …

What is annoying is the way she cant shut up about it, hyping it up, and blowing the ring and engagement out of proportion, then yet say that for security reason she isnt going to discuss it, like girl, that’s all you been dying to talk abt in every fking video

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I could not watch the vlog. How can you make a Hermes haul that boringgg ? Also did she again go for her filler to Serbia ? Her skin in the beginning looked soooooo badddd
This lumps and then the eyes who are almost falling out 🙈 I know I am repeating myself.

And I agree with the others, the both have one thing in common , consuming consuming consuming !

Reactions: 10
All I see is a Balkan girl who can’t escape from her roots. Endless Hermes hauls and logos from head to toes are just a proof that she needs to show strangers that she has money. Empty and materialistic soul who desperately needs acceptance and validation of rich people.
I started following her in 2009 when she was just a student with big dreams and ambitions. She was cute and modest neighborhood girl that you can relate to. You can’t recognize that girl anymore,she is another person now , physically and mentally.

Reactions: 27
IMG_0075.jpeg

she needs to stop making this whole being an engaged couple thing the focus of her content.
hvnt watched the video yet but the title is stupid…

Like wow thanks for sharing with us! How generous! A video iust like any of her videos all the whole year, gushing and babby baby at every turn. Same thing same few locations rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s going to start writing “Filippo and I” for every video she should let Filippo vlog. He’s a little out of touch but I’d rather see his creative process because it’s at least cohesive. Tetka contradicts herself based on whatever TikTok says.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Quick stop in Belgrade to stock up on Adderall for the upcoming season....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
if it was the real deal she would let us know and we wouldn't hear the end of it. she would clarify that it's a NATURAL diamond with so and so clarity etc etc. her silence on the matter is very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All I see is a Balkan girl who can’t escape from her roots. Endless Hermes hauls and logos from head to toes are just a proof that she needs to show strangers that she has money. Empty and materialistic soul who desperately needs acceptance and validation of rich people.
I started following her in 2009 when she was just a student with big dreams and ambitions. She was cute and modest neighborhood girl that you can relate to. You can’t recognize that girl anymore,she is another person now , physically and mentally.

When she showed her Hermes cuticule oil i remembered that time when I bought Chanel nude nail polish, I was in high school or beginning of the college and it meant to me so much to me - Now I see how stupid it is to be hyped with fckin Hermes cuticule oil with 34 years in your ass.
Hermes cuticule oil hahahaha hahahahha She really is from Balkan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
is it me, or does Filipo look very uninterested and blah in her videos?

Reactions: 11
Gives me the impression that he just proposed to her to shut her down. The fact that he proposed on a gifted trip, tells you everything we need to know!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m new to them, watched quite a few vlogs recently but I feel like they really love one another and get on really well. I don’t know how she was before him, if she has changed a lot etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.