Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow these are really great insights . Thank you . For me , it is her stupid babbling around , when I always think, what it wrong with her, that does not make sense. And her weird eyes look like bulbs
Babbling is a thing. Yyes are a thing too. You have no idea what it looks like untill you look in the mirror and connect the dots. Do they have those techno clubs or parties that go on and on untill somewhere in the afternoon or for multiple days? Look at the people who come out off those when they close.

Drugs is not just for the scary methhead at the mall. It is that girl that can go on forever and the guy from sales.

@icannoteven @justausername_ thank you for the recap. I have no idea how you ploughed trough that. Anything over 30 minutes is not worth watching. With all the nonsense she is spewing anything over half an hour feels like she is only doing it so she can throw in more ads. In whatever bleeping universe is saying on camera that your friends do not want to be on camera not vapid?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paperella is using something. It could be legal or illegal. She is a pharmacist, as we all know. She lost so much weight in such a short amount of time. It could be anything.

How do you know?
I just started watching her videos.
1. I hate how they talk to eachother. All the "Babyyys" and so childish...
2. What is going on with her teeth and breast. Her teeth formation looks weird and like a horse. And also, what ist this bump between her breasts?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
How do you know?
I just started watching her videos.
This is still a parasocial relationship and we do not actually know her. We will never get the full picture. If you follow her for a while it is noticeable when something is off. Even without knowing the root of it all, there are signs on the wall.

Reactions: 7
This is still a parasocial relationship and we do not actually know her. We will never get the full picture. If you follow her for a while it is noticeable when something is off. Even without knowing the root of it all, there are signs on the wall.
I like your avatar 😂😂😂😂 this red light mask 😂😂😂 looks like Tamtam in space with all the stuff she takes .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
he is soooooo into you, yeaaah.
your priciest unboxings are not interesting enough for him. now translate that onto everything you do ;)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello in the new thread and thanks for it! 😊

I don't know why, but Tamara and Filippo have been giving me a cheep people vibe recently. Despite the expensive stuff they own and the luxurious places they visit, still there is something wrong with them. All this doesn't seem natural, it's too staged and grotesque. It's humiliating to post hundreds of pics of the private plane and the yacht which are not yours, but to pretend that this is your life style. I thought Filippo is a bit more intelligent and smart, but it seems I was wrong.( Sorry but his VCA bracelet is killing me. 🥴) They try so hard to pretend that they are filthy rich like their friends who they bother on their planes and yachts. I've noticed that when they pay the bills they order the cheapest things from the menu (the cheapest pasta and pizza) and of course when they need to leave a tip they are ran out of cash. Fake, fake, fake!
---
S

Interesting 🤔 She films $50k worth hauls every week and purchases 4 Hermes bags a year but she can’t disclose the ring? I bet if it was a Cartier or Van Cleef ring she would have talked about it in every single yt video!
There is something really suspicious about the RING! Im more and more convinced that it's a lab grown diamond, otherwise we would have heard a detailed description just for the sake of bragging. What a joke, Filippo 😉!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hello in the new thread and thanks for it! 😊

I don't know why, but Tamara and Filippo have been giving me a cheep people vibe recently. Despite the expensive stuff they own and the luxurious places they visit, still there is something wrong with them. All this doesn't seem natural, it's too staged and grotesque. It's humiliating to post hundreds of pics of the private plane and the yacht which are not yours, but to pretend that this is your life style. I thought Filippo is a bit more intelligent and smart, but it seems I was wrong.( Sorry but his VCA bracelet is killing me. 🥴) They try so hard to pretend that they are filthy rich like their friends who they bother on their planes and yachts. I've noticed that when they pay the bills they order the cheapest things from the menu (the cheapest pasta and pizza) and of course when they need to leave a tip they are ran out of cash. Fake, fake, fake!
---
Totally agree. I will never consider someone who rents and doesn’t own any properties as wealthy. Remember the apartment they rented before this one that resembled student accommodation 😬 and even the one they live in now is rented from a friend or family member. It’s shocking that between both of them, they can’t pull together enough money or a good enough credit rating to buy somewhere. Her excuse for years has been that she can’t decide where to buy. If she had the means to buy, she would have and would rent it out to make profit but they clearly can’t. She must max out credit cards buying all the designer crap she gets and all the flights everywhere to keep up with everyone else. All other influencers have multiple properties (places they own and places they rent like Leonie, Caro, Xenia, Josie, Emily Canham etc). Then you have the ones that are too fixated on looking rich than actually being rich like Tamara and Lydia.

I find it so ironic that she lives and breathes luxury brands and slags off fast fashion yet she’s happy to go on a jet an yacht owned by PLT’s founder, one of the biggest tackiest fast fashion brands going 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This comment on her Hermes TikTok....
‘Walter’ knows she ain’t worth a lot of money. And also, why the 😏 emoji? Why the smugness? This person is asking a genuine question, and she responded with a sarcastic answer.

No wonder her jobs have been dropping, appearances have been slowed down, and it seems she no longer has friends. Fashion is slowly closing its doors on her!

Reactions: 12
he is soooooo into you, yeaaah.
your priciest unboxings are not interesting enough for him. now translate that onto everything you do ;)
Maybe he isn’t interested in watching unboxing since he was there for the purchase and likely the one at the till making said purchase, do we really believe her career is funding the kind of monthly consumption she’s making in almost all name brand luxury clothing and handbags, aside from what the brands are gifting her?

Reactions: 4
She cld have done the unboxing in a normal sit down manner, cut out all the baby baby baby sit down with me for my unboxing baby baby what are we going to do vloggy bits. So fking annoying by now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.