Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is her audience? The fashion girlies want a younger role model and the men don’t want a bloated maniac. Everything about her is so unsexy.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I really don't know why Raspy keeps telling her she is a "chill type of a girl".
she is totally opposite-that's why she can never achieve a sexy or cool look.
sexiness comes from a loving, calm erotic place in our bodies and minds.and she is in constant anxiety and insecurity. and we can feel that though speech and motion, no matter how hard she tries.

..and she tries so hard!
for who?
who is her audience now?
who wants to see that vag...on vacation like that?

Reactions: 10
They both look so nasty lol. They need a good scrubbing. If I didn’t know them I would think they were with the mob

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how much fulfilment one gets from fashion.
It's like an empty fleeting 'fix'

Who doesn't love a new luxury handbag ( I'm guilty af ) or expensive well made clothes.
The buzz one may get from new shiny things has a very short life span (if that makes sense).

When it takes time to save for things you enjoy, the satisfaction seems to last longer and you may appreciate it more. Yet when it's an abundance or overkill, not so sure that enjoyment is still there. jmo

• Heart
Wonder how much fulfilment one gets from fashion.
It's like an empty fleeting 'fix'

Who doesn't love a new luxury handbag ( I'm guilty af ) or expensive well made clothes.
The buzz one may get from new shiny things has a very short life span (if that makes sense).

When it takes time to save for things you enjoy, the satisfaction seems to last longer and you may appreciate it more. Yet when it's an abundance or overkill, not so sure that enjoyment is still there. jmo
I think that’s why she throws things down as soon as she shows them off: She didn’t save or sacrifice to have them, and the glow is already off by the time she’s done showing them to her viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No brand trips, all she does now is posting aff link after aff link and doing 'style edits'. Her career is basically over. I remember she was very arrogant in saying that she has better careers than those in the UK, but right now.....she's exactly like them now. Karma?

Reactions: 6
Fathom receiving 20-30 boxes a day, having to go through each one, then proceed with an advert for social media.

I'd probably develop a real aversion to boxes. Would lose the excitement quite quickly.

Reactions: 11
she bought a new suitcase because she bought too many stuff on trip. WHAT!

• Haha
I'm new here, I've been watching her vlogs for a few months... why is she engaged with such an old looking creepy guy? How long are they together? 2-3 years? What happened to her previous boyfriend? This Filippo guy looks like he came straight out of the ghetto, get him cleaned up if you have all the money in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her chanel sublimage stories and vlog
She cant shut up about being a chemistry and science nerd and kept repeating and repeating like wtf we know you have been so school. So what? Does that automatically make one smarter? Shut up already pls. So fking pointless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She cant shut up about being a chemistry and science nerd and kept repeating and repeating like wtf we know you have been so school. So what? Does that automatically make one smarter? Shut up already pls. So fking pointless.
If she has a science/chemistry degree... I would be a bit ashamed not using this degree. She could accomplish way more important stuff than vlogging about bag nr 845; So she finished university and decided nèèèh not for me this big carreer in science, I want to be a youtuber? 😂

Reactions: 9
Yet another bunch of random things from Chanel ready-to-wear.
She really wants to get that next show invite, doesn't she?
Btw, that hideous Chanel shopper, a lot of influencers have it now, but no one picked it in that lack luster colour she had. That bag kind of looks okey-ish in black and in burgundy, but her beige version is meh.

Reactions: 8
If she has a science/chemistry degree... I would be a bit ashamed not using this degree. She could accomplish way more important stuff than vlogging about bag nr 845; So she finished university and decided nèèèh not for me this big carreer in science, I want to be a youtuber? 😂
She can do whatever she wants. Mentioning her degree and working as a pharmacist looks a lot like that stay at home mome. The one that tells you she is so busy with her babies. Then you find out her babies are 30, left the house ages ago and have families of their own.

It also reminds me of that middle aged dude that keeps telling everybody he played football in highschool.

Was that her peak? What has she done lately? The only reason why she keeps mentioning her degree is because she thinks it makes her less vapid. The contrast between university and her unboxings could not be bigger. It sounds more hollow every time she brings it up.

Reactions: 12
Personal pet peeve and probably a minor thing in the grand scheme of things but it IRKS me that she always says "for several reasons/for so many reasons" about EVERYTHING and then proceeds to always only give one reason. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She managed to make that Chanel lab visit all about herself! How cringe!

“Ugh…I never liked wearing lab coats because they covered all that mismatched mess of outfits I called fashion!”…then she sees that lab coats they were given were branded by Chanel…and SUDDENLY…”oh but this lab coat I could wear forever”…🙄 then her sentences got all weird and I could not understand a thing. She’s got one brain cell…that’s it. I never learn anything through her visits to these fashion houses….all she delivers is “Me! Me! Me!”

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She has many reasons. She wrote a paper about it. It’s in one of her many Michael Kors bags folded up saying: Stunnink. Literary influencer.

• Haha
I think she just deleted a TikTok. I watched it last night, but now it’s gone: Thirty years (or something) of horse-bit loafers. Maybe Gucci didn’t approve?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She looks so puffy all the time now. Real cheeks don’t have 90° angles underneath your eyes
IMG_1398.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.