Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realize the AP video got such huge backlash she had to remove it. It must have been at the request of the brand, I don’t see her removing many posts otherwise. I saw on TikTok she filmed a video call with The Gstaad Guy to rescue the backlash with some humor, in the comments field it’s confirmed the other video was removed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s spraying perfume on top of her costume jewellery? I can just imagine the gold plating coming straight off! She looks at least 20 years older in that video call than her real age- she’s botched and aged herself for nothing. I knew her French was bad when she lived in Paris but she still struggles to say Merci and Au Revoir- so much for fluent in every language.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’re telling me that this bish tried to shame someone’s AP pronunciation and she can’t even say it. FFS.

Anyone can share some of the backlash comments? I’m not on TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needed a quick fix after her problematic first video so she just copied Alex Riviere who did her AP video with Gstaad Guy one day earlier on Tiktok 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Because things have no value when you get them for free... :(
I HATE how in any of her haul videos, she shows a thing and then throws or tosses it. She never carefully places it, like I do with the least of my stuff. It really turns me off her because it's so thoughtless to throw down something most of your viewers could only dream of owning some day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The problem with the AP ad is that both Versace and Loewe have already done it and recently. If they wanted the “correct” pronunciation they should have chosen exclusively Swiss or French influencers… Tamara pronouncing the T in Piguet after correcting everyone was a priceless 10/10 true Tetka moment. During the Lancôme dinner people were making fun of a well known influencer pronouncing Moët & Chandon as mo-wé instead of mo-wet and I can’t help but wonder if that was her and PiguET is an example of her deducing pronunciation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Second hand embarrassment anyone? 😬

She looks like a wet rat. Yikes.
About AP, I bet that story never happened. It’s Tamara and her insecurities and dying to be superior. Tamara, you dumb wet rat, french is a fast language, the other nonexistent person pronounced AP right, but because the language is fast and your rotten brain is slow, you thought it was pronounced wrong.
Anyway, who are you to correct pronunciations? Aren’t you still going to a speech coach because you don’t know how to talk?

The font asking asking about Filippo’s model gf, i can’t recall her instagram username, but nothing famous, just a model.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she corrects the AP word is sooo arrogant ! That’s what really makes me virtually slap her ! She cannot pronounce THINK , the TH in the English language .

Hybris comes before the fall, remember thank, you bad face lifted wrack

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gooooooooooood moooooooooooorning eeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody. I hope you are all okay? Do you know what is not okay? Posting a video of an hour and 20 minutes.

I get it. If the video is longer she gets more money from advertisements. Most of her audience is in school. But no functional adult has the time to watch that full vapid fashionweek documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.