Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brunette_

Chatty Member
You are right about the trauma, she has CPTSD, probably from her childhood/ upbringing. That's why she has distanced herself from her family, she tries to bring a facade into her vlogs pretending everything is cool between her and her family.
In one of the recent vlogs she said that her therapist thought she was a narcissist, when they first met, but then was IN SHOCK to learn that she was not:oops: I'm sorry, but what kind of therapist is that to say something like that to their client?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

spicymargarita

I think it’s normal to lose interest in luxury goods when you can afford them with no trouble . Rich people easily lose their sense of reality. I’m not trying to defend Tetka but most influencers don’t enjoy luxury stuff like normal consumers like us would. They have received too many PR packages and coupons and credits .. Those clothes, shoes , bags are not had earned . Their job is overpaid and comes with a lot freebies.
People often call out Chiara for keeping her 30k bags on each other in a messy wardrobe . She simply doesn’t care. It’s just stuff to her .
Tetka was so excited when she got her Celine bag . (Who remembers those times? ) 100 bags later she can’t be as excited as she was when she purchased her first one. Same applies to Hermes. She was so happy with her first purchase . I don’t see how she can be excited about her 5th Kelly bag.. at the end of the day it’s the same bag just in another color. You can’t like them all equally .

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ratatablablabla

All I see is a Balkan girl who can’t escape from her roots. Endless Hermes hauls and logos from head to toes are just a proof that she needs to show strangers that she has money. Empty and materialistic soul who desperately needs acceptance and validation of rich people.
I started following her in 2009 when she was just a student with big dreams and ambitions. She was cute and modest neighborhood girl that you can relate to. You can’t recognize that girl anymore,she is another person now , physically and mentally.

When she showed her Hermes cuticule oil i remembered that time when I bought Chanel nude nail polish, I was in high school or beginning of the college and it meant to me so much to me - Now I see how stupid it is to be hyped with fckin Hermes cuticule oil with 34 years in your ass.
Hermes cuticule oil hahahaha hahahahha She really is from Balkan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
If Tamara is going to wear a backless body con dress, she needs to go all the way. This midi back does nothing for her because she’s got a long torso AND a low butt. It’s not great. If the back were cut 4-5 inches lower it would give a more lifted appearance.

ETA: She could also get in the gym and actually start lifting heavy but she’s not eating enough protein (or anything really) to make a difference.

• Haha

Karla39

Can someone please post a picture of her new teeth cuz I’m blocked on Instagram and I don’t want to give her any views on her channel? 🥲
Hopefully, you can get a glimpse, but you need to see them in motion 😵. Now her lips don't match the new teeth and the lips barely cover the teeth. They look like dentures of an old lady. Moreover, when she speaks "S" sounds like thsss. Her old teeth weren't perfect, but they looked more natural. Why people choose so white and even teeth, they look scary. 😱 What is really annoying, is that she lies that she did only "two crowns and a feeling ". Maybe she means one crown for each jaw. 😁

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

ratatablablabla

Tamara's hygiene is very questionable 🤔 She didn't wash her hair for how many days and in the end she said that her hair is dry and not greasy. Tamara, the unwashed hair is visible from miles, dry or not, it looks dirty.
She was wearing this hilarious jeans, that were draging everywhere, for ages. How can you wear something for so long without washing it and then top it with an expensive parfume .🤢

I wanted to comment on that, too.
Her hair is dirty throughout most of the vlogmas :D
Dry mop with greasy roots.
dirty turtleneck, mop jeans and she still got her blue box :D
hahahha I cannot.
I her packing style. HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU PUT YOUR SHOES WITH YOUR CLOTHES. IMAGINE WALKING STREETS OF LONDON, PARIS, WHATEVER AND THEN DECIDING IT IS OK TO PUT IT WITH YOUR CLOTHES :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
I put them in a PLASTIC bag and a different compartment.

• Sick

lmsunshine

Filippo is not with Tamara because of the job perks she has. He traveled the world before she did, because of his job. Girls, whoever works in the fashion industry knows how much traveling a job like Filippo’s involves.

Remember when Tamara at the beginning of the relationship was saying nonstop where Filippo has lived and how well travelled he is? Yeah, go watch these vlogs and connect the dots.

Anyway, AP organizes the trips not her agency. Companies like AP won’t give influencers the luxury other companies do, because frankly they don’t care. They do influencer marketing because as a luxury company you are now forced to do it. Her travel expenses were payed she got gifted a watch but I am sure she wasn’t payed for the trip. Perhaps if she has to create some extra content for her IG, then she would’ve gotten some money and the watch. If it is a cheaper watch than she gets some extra money. If it’s an expensive watch she gets only the watch. Some companies pay you extra for content, some don’t.

How is Tamara afraid of Filippo? When all she does is interrupt him 957362628282 times. No need to make her a victim, please.

• Wow

flowerpower321

I started watching her last vlog and stopped when Filipo said something like . Showing cleavage is tricky and he likes more shoulder and neck and back .

I think this was a silent hint that she should stop running around like a prostitute.
Don’t get me wrong . It can look good , bit not on everybody .
Some girls can wear it and still look sexy . It is their aura and charisma.

But we know that tetkaaa aunt has no charisma , only desperation .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
gan.png

She loves this *GANACHE* print apparently. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I completely lost it. It's "Cannaaaage" Tamara. The nerve to then make a tiktok making fun of someone's accent!

Edit: Also, it's not the captions messing up, she actually called it ganache print :D :D

• Haha

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I often see praise for Filippo in this thread. Is it just me that thinks he comes across as a condescending, patronising ar*e-hole. Remember when he said he went on a first date with Tamara expecting to have a one night stand 😬 it’s disrespectful to talk about your fiancé like that. He is a constant name-dropper. He isn’t even attractive. I think he has narcissistic traits and thats how he’s bagged Tamara, with his charm (a charming person is a red flag). You can tell he tries to put her down and make her jealous. He never used to post Tamara on his stories but he would post multiple pics of other girls like Caro, while having dinner with them when his actual girlfriend, Tamara, was in another country. This is typical of a narcissist man using the triangulation method between their partner and other women. He never buys her anything or makes romantic gestures. He once bought her YSL heels but that was probably a love-bombing tactic to reel her in at the beginning. I think it will be very sad if she marries him as she won’t be happy. I remember him mocking her for wanting to stay longer with him in Paris when they first got together, if that isn’t a sign that he doesn’t truly love her, I don’t know what is. She’s just a convenient ego boost for him and some arm candy. If they buy a house together or actually start planning a wedding, I’ll be more convinced. But for now, all she has to show for her relationship is a dodgy diamond and a man that speaks about her like she’s a frenemy of his 😬.

• Heart
Wow. She actually says that if SHE can’t deal with stress no one can. Seriously!? What a megalomaniac.

She was high pissed when he said that. She went from 0 to 100 on the angryometer in 1 second. I think she left it in for sympathy. Narcissists never think they’re in the wrong, so they’ll out themselves looking for support.

• Haha

WhoMoiOui

I do not get it either. She is in fashion. She knows about fashion. But she rather uses her youtube channel as an unboxing channel, get ready with me or a tattle shoutout.

Some time ago during fashionweek she sat on the ground (to create more empathy, off course) and told a story about Dior. She made the whole story about her. It's a major fashionhouse and she only talks about herself. Not just that, she kept interrupting the story with that there was not enough time, she was in such a rush and she rattled like a raccoon who just drank a swimmingpool of coffee.

That was the moment I gave up on this girl creating content for us. Such a shame because I know influencers and I know what they can bring to the table. She is only interested in showing us her most vapid version of her. That is okay, it just hits different when you realise she was not always this shallow.
She DOES NOT know about fashion….she is a walking billboard…her job is to be an advertisement. She knows NOTHING! This woman wouldn’t know fashion if it smacked her in the face and said “Hi, I’m Fashion!” Let’s not confuse fake images with knowledge. I’ve been around long enough to know that this woman is fake as her tan…she cannot form one articulate sentence about fashion let alone anything else. I get really irked by statements “she knows about fashion”…where is the evidence for that!?* Please indulge me.

*[100% rhetorical question. Please do not bother answering. We already know the answer.]

Last edited:
  • Heart

H&N

VIP Member
i worked as a sales expert for one of the most luxury jewelers in germany, they also have stores in ny, london, paris, madrid etc. and that's def. not a diamond.
I did a bit of jewelry design as a hobby, and took some lessons in gemology. The size of this "diamond" I'm guessing 10-12 carat. If this is a diamond, she could exchange her "diamond" for that apartment she wanted in Dubai.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

BaliBarbie

The endless waffling on in the latest vlog is annoying.. all the what you don’t know about Tamara / she’s so amazing / she’s not materialistic / she just buys things to show she can own them but she doesn’t care about things themselves.. wth is this nonsense? And I normally am generous in my judgement of her.. Also Christmas in Dubai again (original).. All this talk of family but they never actually want to spend any holidays with family.

• Haha

Capri

It was funny when she stopped by Cartier and he was like ‘babee do you want me to rob a bank or something” which would be fine coming from someone who can’t afford luxury but he is apparently buying her birkins lol

I can’t quite understand their relationship. I think she does love him but he just likes / tolerates her.
She will stay with him as long as he wants to stay with her. No way she will cancel her wedding or anything like that.

• Haha

ratatablablabla

The way she was trying to prepare that poor tiramisu really shows how shameless she is hahahha.
guys this is my first time in this room, I suppouse they call it kitchen, I really don't know - not my type of the room, I came with my Hermes patou pupout gold toutou, i love my mother in law she's sooo small and sweet and tiny toutou poupou, I have to sit when I mix eggs and the rest, making mess is just someting I do, part of my mojo I would say.

• Haha