Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara used to wear fakes at the beginning of her career so I’m not surprised she’s wearing them now. Wouldn’t be surprised if the reason she said she wanted a *Chaumet tiara was to tease if anyone believed she could buy one.

*I think it was Chaumet but I can’t remember
It was Chaumet. There are enough articles about people wearing fakes. Fakes were for people who can not afford it. Now everybody wears them. Even those who buy the real thing. This is the girl who wore a wig to fashion week. The girl who bought boobs during lockdown. The girl that "suddenly got robbed" when people thought that her stuff was fake. The girl that has crazy eyes from cutting out sugar for her birthday.

She is an influencer. She, her face, her boobs, her jewelry, her bags, nothing has to be real. As long as she can sell it by making it look real online.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tetka TINKS she’s hot tit with the video of her and Filipo, the video really smells desperate Balkan wannabe. It’s so cringey and trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I started watching her last vlog and stopped when Filipo said something like . Showing cleavage is tricky and he likes more shoulder and neck and back .

I think this was a silent hint that she should stop running around like a prostitute.
Don’t get me wrong . It can look good , bit not on everybody .
Some girls can wear it and still look sexy . It is their aura and charisma.

But we know that tetkaaa aunt has no charisma , only desperation .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is living her best new boobs life. Too bad that they make every outfit look trashy. And why dissolve the filler in your lips, because she wanted to look more natural, and put these 🍉🍉 in.

I stopped when she said that she does not believe in mercury retrograde. She somehow blanked on that however long it was when she had to mention in every video that she was so sensitive because she was a pisces.

Imo either you believe in astrology or not. But it definitely suits her to only believe in it when she wants to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her videos are full of I Love love love love love love that and you know what I mean right? 🙈
---
Her videos are full of I Love love love love love love that and you know what I mean right? 🙈
I add also Baby baby baby
---
How on earth everything was in her wish list for so long when she shops on daily basis 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
When did she have time to get a boob job?
I still see old Tamara when she is showing off skin yet acts like she's only muted and understated. Girl, I see you. I believe it's Filippo's influence.
As for Fashion Week being work. I can see it being full of posers, most of them higher in the hierarchy than you like actual celebs. Terrible for self esteem, flying, waiting, boring. Now I believe just like you so many of she has is fake. Her engagement ring is not the dream ring but she's too scared to lie plus Filippo might be sad. It'd sting him too much. I still see him as complicit and a guy who thinks he knows everything about the fashion is the best and others should abide his rules. The most ironic part is that we're attributing to her fame and pretending. Because we do click, engage so influencers won't go into oblivion until we do.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch her fiance saying something like "we should go dark (hair) for the fall/winter"? Wtf is "we"? That creeped me out.

Also my friend bought a VCA Alhambra bracelet in Dubai for like USD400. There is no way that was real, right?
He also didn’t like when she mentioned having a prior boyfriend.
---
What job did Phillipo have prior to being Tamara’s boyfriend? He mentioned an interaction he had with Anna Winteur during a fashion show, a few years ago.

Reactions: 5
He also didn’t like when she mentioned having a prior boyfriend.
---
What job did Phillipo have prior to being Tamara’s boyfriend? He mentioned an interaction he had with Anna Winteur during a fashion show, a few years ago.
Filipo works for fashion PR. He also used to work for Andrea Grilli, Off-white’s CEO.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2412464

If you think about the daytime and the lighting her pupils look weird. She might be taking something...

Also, can't stand Filipo. She always seems bored or just interested in those things where he can participate and enrich hisself.
I thought she was wearing circle lenses. Has she been grinding her jaw in recent videos? That’s a give away for being overstimulated from chemicals.
---
Filipo works for fashion PR. He also used to work for Andrea Grilli, Off-white’s CEO.
Oh thank you.
Filipo has a rather cool persona. I just wish he would learn to tolerate a comb and brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I often see praise for Filippo in this thread. Is it just me that thinks he comes across as a condescending, patronising ar*e-hole. Remember when he said he went on a first date with Tamara expecting to have a one night stand 😬 it’s disrespectful to talk about your fiancé like that. He is a constant name-dropper. He isn’t even attractive. I think he has narcissistic traits and thats how he’s bagged Tamara, with his charm (a charming person is a red flag). You can tell he tries to put her down and make her jealous. He never used to post Tamara on his stories but he would post multiple pics of other girls like Caro, while having dinner with them when his actual girlfriend, Tamara, was in another country. This is typical of a narcissist man using the triangulation method between their partner and other women. He never buys her anything or makes romantic gestures. He once bought her YSL heels but that was probably a love-bombing tactic to reel her in at the beginning. I think it will be very sad if she marries him as she won’t be happy. I remember him mocking her for wanting to stay longer with him in Paris when they first got together, if that isn’t a sign that he doesn’t truly love her, I don’t know what is. She’s just a convenient ego boost for him and some arm candy. If they buy a house together or actually start planning a wedding, I’ll be more convinced. But for now, all she has to show for her relationship is a dodgy diamond and a man that speaks about her like she’s a frenemy of his 😬.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I often see praise for Filippo in this thread. Is it just me that thinks he comes across as a condescending, patronising ar*e-hole. Remember when he said he went on a first date with Tamara expecting to have a one night stand 😬 it’s disrespectful to talk about your fiancé like that. He is a constant name-dropper. He isn’t even attractive. I think he has narcissistic traits and thats how he’s bagged Tamara, with his charm (a charming person is a red flag). You can tell he tries to put her down and make her jealous. He never used to post Tamara on his stories but he would post multiple pics of other girls like Caro, while having dinner with them when his actual girlfriend, Tamara, was in another country. This is typical of a narcissist man using the triangulation method between their partner and other women. He never buys her anything or makes romantic gestures. He once bought her YSL heels but that was probably a love-bombing tactic to reel her in at the beginning. I think it will be very sad if she marries him as she won’t be happy. I remember him mocking her for wanting to stay longer with him in Paris when they first got together, if that isn’t a sign that he doesn’t truly love her, I don’t know what is. She’s just a convenient ego boost for him and some arm candy. If they buy a house together or actually start planning a wedding, I’ll be more convinced. But for now, all she has to show for her relationship is a dodgy diamond and a man that speaks about her like she’s a frenemy of his 😬.
Complete agree with you! Not a popular opinion, but I think Tamara is more intelligent and educated than Filippo, as well with a nicer personality. She might lie time to time, but in general she is not a bad person. He is selfish, egoistic and self-centered, with such a self-esteem like he has saved the world. She could do much better, but maybe she was so desperate to marry that she didn't want to risk. Tamara was desperate for a proposal and she was the one who wanted to marry, not him, but this doesn't justify his attitude of superiority. Maybe she has benefited from his connections, but this is not something that worth a marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I f
I often see praise for Filippo in this thread. Is it just me that thinks he comes across as a condescending, patronising ar*e-hole. Remember when he said he went on a first date with Tamara expecting to have a one night stand 😬
I don't think he ever said he expected a one night stand, he said he went out cause he was interested in her, wanted to know her and whatever would happen would happen. Many men think like that. But let's not mislead, he never said he expected a one nighter.

Reactions: 10
hmm... I don't know. I don't dislike him. I agree that he name drops A LOT, but people in the fashion industry do. You are worth who you know often in that area. I think he's quite kindhearted and a bit too soft, which explains why he was ok with Tamara staying over permanently after a single week, but I don't think he's a bad person; vain and obsessed with labels, maybe, but not bad. A couple of friends of mine worked with him when he was at Celine (a few years ago), and had a very high opinion of him; he's well regarded in his field. Obviously I don't know him personally so some of what you say may be true, but it seems a bit of a reach to label him a narcissist because he's charming; I think he's just very Italian :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let me tell you one thing I travel between NYC & Miami area.....nobody, I mean nobody wants to wear Michael Kors 😣
and ugghhh her and Xenia like two thirteen year olds 😒 next to Bryan and Heart Evangelista- who is poised and elegant, not acting like a ditsy teenager...

Reactions: 10
As someone who has worked for years in the luxury PR industry I can tell you that Filippo, is 100000000x better than Tamara. I have seen all influencers for years over and over again. I’ve worked with different influencer agencies, and Filippo is more likable than all influencers together.

Names dropping is part of his job, i name drop all the time, what else am I supposed to talk about when it comes to my job? Being charming is not a NPD trait. Everything on the internet nowadays is NPD or ADHD. Uncertified people diagnosing each other, absolute bonkers.

Have you been watching her vlogs? Because if you did, you would know that he bought her more than just YSL sandals, he got her few promise ringe, Hermès bags, and what majority here don’t want to understand is that she is getting major discounts at stores like YSL because of him.
That’s how it is in the fashion industry, people give each other massive discounts. So it’s safe to say that she is profiting more than enough by being with him.

Tamara has stated multiple times how romantic and what a gentleman he is, her words not mine.

He didn’t say he wanted a one night stand. Tamara moved in without being invited, like a leech, that’s invasion of privacy if you didn’t know, and he let her be, i would’ve kicked her flat ass out.

This women support women is BS and toxic. Tamara has been creating and selling you a fake life for years. No need to put a man down, he is a nice guy, a cool dude. From all experience i’ve had so far, men are kinder to work with, than women.

Buying a house or having a wedding, it’s not a proof for how much you love someone. People buy houses together, have a lavish life together and still cheat.

Being protective of influencers really boils my blood, no need to make Tamara a heroine, whoever have spent time with her knows what a dumbhead, empty brain and leech she is.

If Tamara can’t benefit from you, she’ll leave you. Filippo has dated models before the leech, and a flat ass can’t be an ego boost for him. Let’s keep it real!

Reactions: 25
I often see praise for Filippo in this thread. Is it just me that thinks he comes across as a condescending, patronising ar*e-hole.
YES! So I saw last post by Imsunshine and I'm torn on Tamara vs him. (btw Imsunshine, him allegedly dating models before is not exactly a sign of him liking independent intelligent women of opinions) BUT! No matter what Tamara really is like Filippo is not someone I'd like to know, have conversations with and laughter. He acts like a teacher, knows everything better is very serious and very confident that he is right. No shades of grey in him. Black or white. Inflexible when it comes to changing his mind due to some valid argument.
Like Karla wrote "He is selfish, egoistic and self-centered, with such a self-esteem like he has saved the world.".
Exactly. It's also clear that Tamara wants/needs (not her fault) his approval and they often have parent-child dynamic. He judges all the time and I imagine he judges every single day offline. Fashion but also people, their manners, behaviors, lifestyle. He is just a judgmental type. The more videos I saw with him the more patterns I saw. It's always his way. You change yourself for him not the middle ground. He is a try hard and wants to come across as a deep thinker.
We're talking about fashion which is supposed to be fun. Nobody is saving lives. What purse goes with what dress. Or embrace the OTT like Carrie in SatC! So I appreciate someone taking their job seriously but at the end of the day it's just fashion. Ego. Name dropping is natural but it's a video so I see a flex especially because right now he's more of Tamara's fiancee.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.