Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she starts selling a supplement line i will be so embarrassed for her and her hair. She keeps repeating she makes her own supplements..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm not into fashion that much. Can someone explain what she means she needs mental coach for fashion week? What happens to influencers during fashion week? Probably too many fake people that are all in for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not into fashion that much. Can someone explain what she means she needs mental coach for fashion week? What happens to influencers during fashion week? Probably too many fake people that are all in for themselves.
That and the starvation that happens in the weeks before and during. I love Heart Evangelista but I find her relationship with food during her FW vlogs really disturbing. And she’s naturally thin. I can’t imagine the demons in Tamara’s head during this time.

Reactions: 16
Hello in the new thread and thanks for it! 😊

There is something really suspicious about the RING! Im more and more convinced that it's a lab grown diamond, otherwise we would have heard a detailed description just for the sake of bragging. What a joke, Filippo 😉!
I don't think Fillipo did anything wrong in choosing the ring. Everyone provides according to their financial capabilities. The ring is beautiful, regardless of whether it is a real diamond or a lab diamond. I think he said in some video that Tamara likes big stones - so in this case he fulfilled at least one condition. ;)
What's really important to this whole story is that she really needs to like the ring and be grateful that he made the effort.
At least for me, those facts would matter.
---
The last time she went to Belgrade, she rocked this boot skin look.
View attachment 2401353View attachment 2401361View attachment 2401354View attachment 2401360
Legendary black knees :) View attachment 2401366
The make up , soooo strong!! It absolutely accentuates all the wrinkles around the eyes... but most of the "celebrities" in Serbia put on such exaggerated make-up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have a serious Q. Have we ever seen her buy her designer jewelry from store? There are a ton of (great) counterfeit jewelers on the market selling VCA, Tiffany, Chaumet etc.
She has got a lot of fakes from Dubai. Laili Mizra is known to have bought a few fakes, Tamara met with Laili a while ago then on her next trip to Dubai, Tamara started showing lots of new pieces in the vlogs after her trip there, saying stuff like “I didn’t vlog me buying this” or “I didn’t film an unboxing but i wana show you now” etc. I remember one of them being something Van Cleef. She also put an insta story of Tazman Uggs on her feet on her flight home from Dubai, she’s never mentioned them or shown them since. I reckon even those were fakes. She seems to only buy mainstream items and colours that are known to be readily available from fake sellers. In Dubai, you can get picked up by people in a car and taken to houses where they have rooms full of very good fakes with the boxes and packaging. Bags made with real leather instead of pleather etc. She owns a £20k van cleef necklace with 20 motifs on it, are we expected to believe she spends 5 figures on a necklace she has worn 3 times (I’ve only seen her wear it in vlogs and never to an event) while having an Ikea Pax wardrobe, a half furnished apartment and flies economy unless a brand is paying 😂. The quality of her lifestyle does not match her belongings. She doesn’t even own a single property. Even Lydia and Josie who earn way more than Tamara only bought a 1 motif Van Cleef necklace for £2k, not £20k. Half of Tamara’s jewellery are fake along with many of her Channel items. I’ll find a part in her Dubai vlog where she seems exited to be going somewhere for the afternoon but doesn’t mention where or vlogs it….no doubt it was to a fake seller’s house. Then her new fake items started appearing in vlogs after this. She went to Dubai again a couple of months later and the same happened again. She often claims to buy things in an airport as nobody can deny that as we won’t know which airport she is referring to, whereas if she stated a certain city or store, someone who works at that store could watch her vlogs and think “hang on, we’ve never had that colour bag in that store, how did Tamara buy it here”.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tamara used to wear fakes at the beginning of her career so I’m not surprised she’s wearing them now. Wouldn’t be surprised if the reason she said she wanted a *Chaumet tiara was to tease if anyone believed she could buy one.

*I think it was Chaumet but I can’t remember

Reactions: 13
Guyzzzzzzzzz, are Tamara and Xenia no longer friends or friendly with Caro ?
I've not seen them together in ages.
Xenia and Tamara were on holiday, brand trips and attended events together but both have not been seen / photographed with Caro in a very long time.
I see Tamara has 'liked' a few of Caro's IG pics but Xenia has not. A year or so ago, the 3 of 'em were attached at the hip.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If Tamara is going to wear a backless body con dress, she needs to go all the way. This midi back does nothing for her because she’s got a long torso AND a low butt. It’s not great. If the back were cut 4-5 inches lower it would give a more lifted appearance.

ETA: She could also get in the gym and actually start lifting heavy but she’s not eating enough protein (or anything really) to make a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has got a lot of fakes from Dubai. Laili Mizra is known to have bought a few fakes, Tamara met with Laili a while ago then on her next trip to Dubai, Tamara started showing lots of new pieces in the vlogs after her trip there, saying stuff like “I didn’t vlog me buying this” or “I didn’t film an unboxing but i wana show you now” etc. I remember one of them being something Van Cleef. She also put an insta story of Tazman Uggs on her feet on her flight home from Dubai, she’s never mentioned them or shown them since. I reckon even those were fakes. She seems to only buy mainstream items and colours that are known to be readily available from fake sellers. In Dubai, you can get picked up by people in a car and taken to houses where they have rooms full of very good fakes with the boxes and packaging. Bags made with real leather instead of pleather etc. She owns a £20k van cleef necklace with 20 motifs on it, are we expected to believe she spends 5 figures on a necklace she has worn 3 times (I’ve only seen her wear it in vlogs and never to an event) while having an Ikea Pax wardrobe, a half furnished apartment and flies economy unless a brand is paying 😂. The quality of her lifestyle does not match her belongings. She doesn’t even own a single property. Even Lydia and Josie who earn way more than Tamara only bought a 1 motif Van Cleef necklace for £2k, not £20k. Half of Tamara’s jewellery are fake along with many of her Channel items. I’ll find a part in her Dubai vlog where she seems exited to be going somewhere for the afternoon but doesn’t mention where or vlogs it….no doubt it was to a fake seller’s house. Then her new fake items started appearing in vlogs after this. She went to Dubai again a couple of months later and the same happened again. She often claims to buy things in an airport as nobody can deny that as we won’t know which airport she is referring to, whereas if she stated a certain city or store, someone who works at that store could watch her vlogs and think “hang on, we’ve never had that colour bag in that store, how did Tamara buy it here”.
I can agree with you but she doesn’t have to go to Dubai to buy all those fake things
She goes to Serbia and she has a la Carte fake things 😂
Morning bad botches afternoon shoping fakes evening dinner with family

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this might be a hot take but I actually loved her new video where Filippo rates all her past fashion week outfits. It was greatly entertaining! I appreciate her sharing even the terrible outfits as well as her old body and (let's be real) face too.

Filippo's commentary was on point and he truly knows his fashion. Great discussion and relaxed dynamic between the two. Also wild to see she actually wore brands like Zara and H&M to fashion weeks. Times truly have changed.

Reactions: 12
Over on the in the frow thread @poopettemetis called fillipo a bargain bin Jared Leto lookalike fiancée and it’s the best comment I’ve seen this day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone catch her fiance saying something like "we should go dark (hair) for the fall/winter"? Wtf is "we"? That creeped me out.

Also my friend bought a VCA Alhambra bracelet in Dubai for like USD400. There is no way that was real, right?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.