Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that good skincare does not mean a lot to her. And she will do a skincare update in January because she reads here and do not know how to churn out good content anymore

If your following is so young that you have to score with Kaia Gerber to make it relatable, she could at least type 5 lines about undertones and ehat colour will suit you best. She could even put some Nars or Charlotte Tilbury links, if she actualt gave a 💩

Anyway, merry Christmas for those who celebrate 🥂🍾🌲

Reactions: 5
She posted a pic of The Beard kissing her at the Burj Khalifa but for all her wedding talk etc, he hadn't posted a single pic of her face on his IG feed at all- he did post a pic of the same location and it’s just his backview looking out of the window. It prolly doesnt mean much but not even a single black/white arty pic of them as a couple for this festive season?

Reactions: 8
She posted a pic of The Beard kissing her at the Burj Khalifa but for all her wedding talk etc, he hadn't posted a single pic of her face on his IG feed at all- he did post a pic of the same location and it’s just his backview looking out of the window. It prolly doesnt mean much but not even a single black/white arty pic of them as a couple for this festive season?
Shows his and her priorities. His priority is his job, friends and family, and her priority is to get married.

A mismatch, indeed

Reactions: 9
FFC9A93C-6073-49EA-A782-ACABD61C72C1.jpeg

lol. Headscarves were cool in 2020, the balaclava was cool in 2022. She looks like such a villager.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1832228
lol. Headscarves were cool in 2020, the balaclava was cool in 2022. She looks like such a villager.
i screamed when I saw this!!!

the sulking, the hunchback quasimodo, the balkan granny scarf, the man hands, biotch crooked face - this is sooo horrific the worst photo on internet

she has no style that it hurts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Man, I actually really love this Yayoi Kusama collab. It's so vibrant and happy - it's astounding she's found a way to suck all of the joy and art out of it through this terribly planned photo.
I agree, I also like this collab, but this pic is beyond awful.

i screamed when I saw this!!!

the sulking, the hunchback quasimodo, the balkan granny scarf, the man hands, biotch crooked face - this is sooo horrific the worst photo on internet

she has no style that it hurts
For some reason I read biotech crooked face and I was like “yes still works”. :LOL:

• Haha
And she is always complaining, let's not forget that...

It's so embarrassing that she is unable to create fashion and christmassy content and instead she films herself and F, talking about their personal life. A few years back she had a different agenda for personal life stuff. What happened all of a sudden?
She celebrates Christmas in January. It’s the serb thing.

:) it's an orthodox thing, not Serb
@WhoMoiOui you are also correct. I was curious what nationalities celebrate Orthodox Christmas and here’s what I found: “Christmas Day is a public holiday on January 7 in countries such as Belarus, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Russia, and Ukraine.” I wasn’t under the impression that Tamara was particularly religious, so I can see her leaning into her nationality (Serbian) more than a religion, which prompts her to celebrate Christmas the way her home country and family do.

View attachment 1832228
Her transformation into "TETKA" is now COMPLETED.

One thing i give her she is trying to do high fashion editorial photo on an basic level influencer budget
But
The photo gives of lazy energy:
As if it was shot on the iphone (skilled people can afford that)
Incorrect filter post editing (one doesnt edit only nose and skin colour) background is as important, but even her skin looks sickly, there are lines on her face
But foremostly composition, if you do not know how to do it with bare eye, put a grid on the photo so the focus is not on your elbow
Also the lines, you are sloutching, face is burried in your shoulders, as I said you are lazy not taking your time, you need to stretch your neck (not photoshop it after), take sever photos of the same angle (not just different pose) pick the best one (this was a very bad job if this is your best photo)
Overall vibe: the photo at hand what vibe does it give "travel"? "dream"? Those are branding banners of LV, sorry but this photo gives of midlife crisis depression vibes / I am past 40 not married not weathy or independent and about to jump of off the cliff (the problem with people who are not real models is, that their inner life is showing through the lense and dont understand that is acting just on iside so it shows on outside)
- we get it tam tam you talk the talk but you do not walk the walk, but the brands do not care about your talk they care about the product and if you can deliver, you take these pictures on the go, they are not premidated and it shows
Take pointers from ppl who are in this business qnd successful (love marie or who, if you ever want to be on her level, mostly impossible bc she had independent professional life and she became i fluencer only after she was known but still her attitute, sense of detail and seriousness about the product and her job as a "real life/living" marketing)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
@WhoMoiOui you are also correct. I was curious what nationalities celebrate Orthodox Christmas and here’s what I found: “Christmas Day is a public holiday on January 7 in countries such as Belarus, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Russia, and Ukraine.” I wasn’t under the impression that Tamara was particularly religious, so I can see her leaning into her nationality (Serbian) more than a religion, which prompts her to celebrate Christmas the way her home country and family do.
She was called out multiple times on her YT channel for celebrating Catholic Christmas. She used to have those what I got for Christmas videos and she always mentioned How now she lives in the UK and all her friends celebrate the 25th so does she …

Harper’s bazaar lost all their credibility with this statement 🫠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So boobs to pop out pictures are the pics harpers bazaar chose!? The last dress is sooo sooo ugly .. and why is she not promoting her shoe collaboration?

I m not sure which outfits they featured since I did not read the article. 🫠
I picked my “favorite” outfits so we all can learn together how to dress like Tamara and never be underdressed and overdressed 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.