Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so right. The thing is that if you have ADHD your eyes should not be twitching. Tetka has that typical amphetamine twitch going on. Saying that you have ADHD is a great excuse to be seen taking meds. She is fooling everybody who does not know how a person on drugs is acting. Her following is mostly teens so she might get away with it. My guess is that all her og followers are old enough to not be fooled anymore

I'm reading back so I hope you're not mad for dragging this up. @spicymargarita this was a thing. "Alexandra Freilich" bought the same bags as Tetka. I followed her for a while and it was always the same. Get bag, get bored, offered to sell. She was doing that for years.

After seeing this for years I just wanted to vent and went over here. She had the same bags, same specs, same timeline and more that the usual two bags you can get offered in a year. After I typed it here "Alexandra" deleted years worth of posts within hours of my post. We all know that this thread is not going as fast as Tamara’s twitches so why delete years of posts? I can not prove anything but it was just strange that this Alexandra girl was compared to Tetka and nothing happened. But as soon as somebody wrote out the tea she suddenly deletes her whole history

My random theory was that if this girl was Tetka then she might buy real bags, do an unboxing, sells the bags for profit and walk around with super fakes. I can see Tamara doing this. Superfakes come with a box and a receipt but I don't think that she will take that chance for an unboxing. Although I had my doubts with her green mini kelly. That box was frumpy and apparently it was in her suitcase for multiple countries. Just strange that she could not find the time to film a quick unboxing but a great excuse for the packaging not being as perfect as it should be

Not soon after the whole Alexandra Freilich thing happened Tetka got robbed. Except for the black mini kelly she had on her that night she lost all the bags Alexandra ever bought and posted about on the purse forum. I know that this is a long ramble but it was fishy and the way it all blew up after it being mentioned here made it even more strange
Thanks for the explanation. I lost interest in her hauls and yt content years ago… and completely unfollowed her after “robbery thing” she was so repetitive and boring. Then she revealed her bf and this thread pop out on my phone and here I am.🫠
Her content is sometimes boring sometimes cringe but you guys make her interesting lol. I taught I m the only one who thinks she is a hypocrite and lier , all her followers are like oh Tamtam you are my idol you are so natural and down to earth and smart. And I m like are you guys cynical or blind/deaf?

Reactions: 11
Yes, she puts up the content. but looks miserable for doing it, almost by force.
so unfortunately no, I am not enjoying that
And she is always complaining, let's not forget that...

OMG! The true colors are showing....:sick: She is such a "Pick Me" Clueless!
1. Never tell the guy you like him on the first date!!!! 😱 (he will never marry her)
2. If men is bragging on the first date it's because he wants to impress you!!!
(Words of advice I've been happily married 8 years. On our 1st date my husband was talking only about himself and asked me maybe 2 questions about me, their ego wants to impress, Hello!)
3. When Dusty said it could have been a one night stand, she got so triggered and turned the camera off...the facial expression of horror 😂

Then she was just so irritated when he was talking in the car, visibly annoyed. I wish them wonderful months ahead together 😅😂🤣

People in her comments are such sheep 🐑🐑🐑

View attachment 1824296View attachment 1824297
It's so embarrassing that she is unable to create fashion and christmassy content and instead she films herself and F, talking about their personal life. A few years back she had a different agenda for personal life stuff. What happened all of a sudden?

Reactions: 9
she grow up in the uk right? So why is her English so bad? In one of her last vlogs she was looking outside and she said ohhh there is a a how do you call that in English! And it was a truck a snow shovel ! I’m Dutch and even now it
She didn't grow up in England but in Serbia... she graduated from the Faculty of Pharmacy in England... but you are absolutely right that for someone who had to think and communicate in English for 4 + years - 24/7, she makes a lot of grammatical mistakes and her vocabulary is very poor

There's no chance she would allow him to finish the sentence. Poor guy starts to talk - she jumps in.
💯 Uhh how it annoys me... and her every sentence starts with "but baby is it true that I" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
She is 30s and he is 40s, why does she sound so juvenile whenever it comes to him?
Considering that she is a younger child and that the age difference between her and her sister is big, I have the impression that she is very spoiled... if we add to that that her parents were quite wealthy during that period, nothing was left to be desired or denied to her growing up.
I also can't understand that grown ass women at the age of 34 starts to speak in baby language... There is a moment in some video from the summer period of this year, when she was in Belgrade for a few days, and she is talking to her father about what's the weather like outside...the lisping and winning in her speech that started was unbearable and so cring (at least for me) and she sounded like a five year old... it was just soooo :sick:

I m 100% sure she reads all the treads about her. Someone asked the other day what is happening with her shoe colab since no one talks about it anymore and suddenly she had a post on her IG the next day
When I still watched her it was so obvious that she reads here. Every three pages here and we got a 'Get Ready With Me" or an "ask me anything" video or instagram post. You can learn to be creative but Tamara uses her insecurity to debunk gossip as her main source of content. After that we've got the foot content and the bags. After that she relies on moving and exploring a new city. Which is known to be prime content for any channel

No wonder she is so desperate to get married. I do not know if you have seen Alyssa Lonore hype up her wedding. What we got was not all that hyped up to be but it did keep us entertained for a year

Before the wedding most people throw in a pet. You can feel the difference between the people who will do anything for their pet and the creators who only see them as content. And after the wedding most people go for kids. Too bad Dirty is not playing along. Tamara could ride this content train for years

Oh, great, more complaining and that obnoxious kid is present again.
I feel like she is making content out of other people at this point :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IS THAT PHOTO REAL?
HER BOTTOM HALF OF THE FACE! IT'S MELTING LIKE DALI PICTURE
902c3fc7e7ec569f7a7556edb3c6f8ab.jpg

sorry for capslock, but I am in shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tamara since you read here - go back to Paris videos to see how you spoke - you have a completely different accent and persona. You don't even know who you are.

Reactions: 5
In last video. "What's the point of planning something so big (wedding) it's so exhausting, just to get the paper?" Hahha Raspy's narrative 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I dont really like to watch her family interactions…
Her OTT gushing to the nephew, or the family dog etc
So dramatic and animated, kinda scary to watch. Its like girl, calm down and tone down please.

In last vlog, she packs so many pairs of heels along! I guess she needed to create outfit content, cos thats just not normal.

And like someone pointed, i am surprised she just fished everything out without any dustbag.. gross.
And isnt it so messy? Imagine opening ur luggage and its just shoes and clothes all over.

And she needs to stop reminding and explaining that being domestic isnt her forte. She just kept boasting that she is better at business ermssss 😅

In the new vlog
Is she for real that she went on and on abt the wedding plans?
I mean she is revealing or assuming a lot when the guy hasnt even proposed or seem like he is that keen on being married. Hmmmmm. At least he doesnt seem that way in the videos, who really knows how its like in real life. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
@icannoteven she's not assuming anything. I wanna bet she is word for word answering everything we talked about here

I never liked her video's because they are boring and too long. Her vlogmas is one long vapid ramble into nothingness. Years ago, even before Paris, she looked radiant and happy. She was this bubbly girl that had a life that was worth watching. I really enjoyed vlogmas and watched everything. That was the content I liked

Now we have a girl that does not know what her skintone is, still thinks rail thin beats being strong, thinks Hermes is enough of a presence to give her a personality, has nothing else to talk about then herself and is strung out on whatever is making her twitch so bad that I can not even watch her vlogs on the tv because it reminds my boyfriend of his Aderall days

I get it, people change. I am hoping she keeps on changing and soon morphes into something that looks more like her old parkly self again

Tamara, you should do a new year, new you. Just start by committing to that bob you rocked at fashionweek

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.