Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bring this up to you, but that is not Tamara, it's her boyfriend šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Again , I donā€™t want to wear big logos , I tend to buy more understatement Pieces . Something. She said , right ?

no comment of the YSL jacket and all the other stuff around her .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Give us less advertisements, less you, more fashion. Give us some history lessons and not just shoplogs.
This. I remember when her bf was newish and she did a video on some new gifted and/or bought stuff and he commented in the background that she should tell the audience why this garment is great. She wasn't able to do so. She struggled so much to say more than her usual buzzwords. It became so apparent in that moment that she is in fact just a logo wh**e and knows actually nothing about the history and/or designs she is wearing. Sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1855899

living proof that designer logos dont equal to style. Horrible tacky combo, and that bad slouchy posture, so fashunnnnb

I was inspired by Tamara ( a long time ago) to buy khaite tops and this one particular v neck pullover she has ā€œin every colorā€ ā€¦. Since I am following her for over 1.5 years- her style hasnā€™t evolved. Just Tacky in your face Logos, high heelā€™s and of course: the Khaite tops.

is it true that everything she gets or buys from mytheresa or else, she sends back after she posts a youtube video?

Also she is ā€œtrying to fit inā€ or to appear normal- like in this photo with the ugg boots.. like SHOU normal of Tamara. She just canā€™t wear it. She just gives out those vibesā€¦ sheā€™s faking it.

i am stunned she has found Loro Piana and is now teaching ā€œusā€ who/what Loro is about. Also The Row?
Is she that wealthy?

Sorry to butt into like this ā€¦.

Does this make sense?

• Haha
are these crocs?
Screenshot 2023-01-08 at 11.19.40.png

first birkenstocks, then uggs, now crocs? her style is more disappointing than ever now

• Haha
Why does she pronounce Hermes ā€˜eh-mezā€™? Shouldnā€™t it be ā€˜ermezā€™ (silent H at the beginning)?

(was watching her fave bags video)

Reactions: 4
In latest video, near the end

She was sort of judging people for still wearing balenciaga and fast fashion? But she is hauling and showing, and not wearing the expensive designer stuff just like fast fashion so I dunno which is worse.

Reactions: 14

She was sort of judging people for still wearing balenciaga and fast fashion? But she is hauling and showing, and not wearing the expensive designer stuff just like fast fashion so I dunno which is worse.

I cried hahaha.
My most favorite blazer is by Balenciaga, I haven't worn ist for a month. Please Balenciaga do something, donate or so, so I can justify wearing it again. All my Balenciaga is waiting.
I'm with her regarding general overconsumtion of fast fashion, but I cannot take her serious because of her way of treating high fashion.
She's such a fashion victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tetra needs to stop acting so high and mighty. She had no problem wearing Dolce and Gabbana for months after the industry shunned them and only spoke up after D&G beauty dropped her from their trips. Her comment section at the time was full of people asking why sheā€™d continue to work with such a racist label.

Reactions: 18

Couldnā€™t agree more. The amount of clothes she buys is equally bad as purchasing fast fashion. However some people canā€™t afford to have 100% sustainable wardrobe, while she can. She ll say her job is to try new trends and shop and shop..She should learn from Coconeauty how to rewear her wardrobe over and over again instead of purchasing new clothes for every single instagram post.
I donā€™t want to criticize her all the time so I ll say that I really liked her all white Gucci outfit . It reminds me of old girly Tamara. I hope we will see more sustainable and feminine closet form her in 2023.

Reactions: 12
Ugh, someone needs to tell her that hair color is not for her :sick: and dead eyes aren't helping either.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.