Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Real face - sooo botched
This is what confuses me with her... She can post both this and the previous pic from Instagram that is ridiculously photoshopped. Does she think they look the same?! Or does she not care that she is obviously lying?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am sorry but I will take botched Paperella over photoshopped Pappardella anytime. She might not look perfect and her skin looks like she is taking some kind of methamphetamine but at least she looks real. In the first picture of this page she looks drugged and so fake she makes Barbie look real.

Great look if you are 16, new to social media and think that any facetune app makes you look like a slightly better version of yourself. It makes you look like you on a good day. While the rest of the world is old enough to know that everybody has got pores and that app makes you look like an alien.

Reactions: 11
I am sorry but I will take botched Paperella over photoshopped Pappardella anytime. She might not look perfect and her skin looks like she is taking some kind of methamphetamine but at least she looks real. In the first picture of this page she looks drugged and so fake she makes Barbie look real.

Great look if you are 16, new to social media and think that any facetune app makes you look like a slightly better version of yourself. It makes you look like you on a good day. While the rest of the world is old enough to know that everybody has got pores and that app makes you look like an alien.
I totally agree. That's why it's so mind blowing she posts both. Obviously she doesn't have THAT much of a problem to show her real face/skin etc, so why use the filters rest of the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
At this point she doesn’t even look like a pretty woman whose face is melting but like a botched woman whose face is melting.
Her hair is dry, the colour looks bad on her, her face is lumpy and drooping, her implants are saggy, her posture is terrible, her eyebrows are overdone, her nose is collapsing on itself. Tetka just doesn’t have memorable features, you can’t inject yourself into having Caro’s natural high fashion bone structure.

Reactions: 16
her aesthetic is becoming so beige. personally i don't like it. there are way too many beige influencers, nothing stands out from any one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness , I can’t stand the amount of lying abojt her skin . Her latest vlog : I think she uses now a filter , she looks photoshopped vs. the picture made by a photographer.
The moment she saw Caro and how good she looked for the Gucci show , you could see , she didn’t want to show her that much .
I think, they are both playing a game. There is no real friendship , everything fake …

Reactions: 7
she LITERALLY run away from Caro, as she obviously was jealous of how good she looked.
Tamata is looking like a man!
that sequin suit would be perfect with a high bun and red lip! but NO, she had to go for a full Rasputin look.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
she LITERALLY run away from Caro, as she obviously was jealous of how good she looked.
that sequin suit would be perfect with a high bun and red lip! but NO, she had to go for a full Rasputin look.
She can either look like a man or like a hooker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
First picture, that top lip is crazy. Massage the filler in Tetka. There are so many people with asymmetric features that look in proportion due to filler and a good professional. It’s a shame that after more than a decade of influencing she still doesn’t know what looks good on her- surgically or fashion wise.

Reactions: 6
It's a really unflattering photo! Like, a lot! But her nose is a thing of mystery to me - it looks different on every pic.
Her lips also look different on every photo. Sometimes they have a shape of money’s butt, sometimes she has Jocker lips , sometimes a bump on the upper lip pops out , but her dirty orange tan and damaged long hair always remain same.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.