Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she doing brown liner or something, what the hell is DIS?
D93D68B8-5C0D-43F4-8CE1-F65539EC728A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
is it just me or does she not have as many clothes as expected?

obviously it's still a ridiculous amount but i was expecting even more considering how much she shows in hauls. i mean she consistently shows at least 10 new pieces every week/two weeks. surely that would add up to much more unless she was doing returns

Reactions: 16
is it just me or does she not have as many clothes as expected?

obviously it's still a ridiculous amount but i was expecting even more considering how much she shows in hauls. i mean she consistently shows at least 10 new pieces every week/two weeks. surely that would add up to much more unless she was doing returns
She mentioned a lot of items are in storage (kept mentioning security reasons for that place being secret). Plus she mentioned running out of hangers to hang the rest of her items:)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she does hauls, she shows clothes and after that we don't see them again, my guess would be that she returns a lot of them. One weird thing is that she opens bags and she acts like she sees some stuff for the first time. Does she receives pieces that someone else has chosen for her? Something is fishy

She mentioned a lot of items are in storage (kept mentioning security reasons for that place being secret). Plus she mentioned running out of hangers to hang the rest of her items:)
Lol. And yes that locker where all her Hermes are stored is called ‘sold real stuff and will buy fakes when needed’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she does hauls, she shows clothes and after that we don't see them again, my guess would be that she returns a lot of them. One weird thing is that she opens bags and she acts like she sees some stuff for the first time. Does she receives pieces that someone else has chosen for her? Something is fishy
But gajs she doesnt keep everything in one place, she divides it between all her homes in London, Paris and Milan and of course newjork ;) her wardrobe archives are quarded by sotheby and christies. she has all her diamonds and pearls in the bank in svicerland and they bring her selection every week but most of it she wears, ju nov gajs, all for security purposes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The way she presents things she does.... I thought that her wardrobe would be spectacular (maybe designed by that architect who did what?)
That's just low budget wardrobe with led lights. And that sofa really does not fit there in any way...

Reactions: 18
Just saw the undeclared Flou bed ad, her Hermes pillows are tragic, as is her constant need to be barefoot. Her latest YouTube short has her saying that matchy matchy is just a “no” because you’re showing you have no creativity. Has she not seen when she used to wear the “Birkins” with the matching “massive huge sneaker collection”? Or even her Lilysilk (lol) video that had her talking about loving ribbed KUHSHHmejar (cashmere) matching sets?

• Haha
She has a shoe collab? The designs look like knock-offs of the Jimmy Choo and Amina bling bling heels.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Weird - I liked her dressing better before, even though it was just temporary.

i agree, her face is falling apart and have you seen the skin next to her ear??? What is that?
Occasional lurker here. It very much looks as though she’s had a (lower) facelift! I wonder when that happened? It usually needs a couple of weeks recovery so perhaps over c-vid / lockdown?

Reactions: 5
I don't know guys, to me, it seems like she is really trying to change her style for some reason which is absolutely fine - as I have too outgrown my younger preppy self and switched to more edgy, elaborated looks, so I can empathize- and hence believe this is the reason why she doesn't have as many clothes in her wardrobe as we would have expected. Unless of course, she really keeps summer/winter items on rotation somewhere else, which doesn't make much sense if you just designed your dream wardrobe to fit everything you need. At least I would have done it so I can have all in one place and not have to move stuff left and right, but that's just me. I too have a deposit box in the bank where I keep cash, watches and some very sentimental items passed onto me by my grandma, but it would make no sense to keep actual clothes there like I got the impression from Tamara's hints...

Reactions: 9
She keeps a habit of living in her closet, as seen in Paris. constantly pushing big pieces of furniture into little spaces that can't handle it.

The way she presents things she does.... I thought that her wardrobe would be spectacular (maybe designed by that architect who did what?)
That's just low budget wardrobe with led lights. And that sofa really does not fit there in any way...
Yeah I agree. I was expecting something impressive, not the ikea pax in white with some leds. She probably rearranged the ikea pax, paint it white, added some extra cabinets on top and moved the mirror on the opposite side. I hope she did that otherwise she bought a similar cheap wardrobe, which doesn't really make sense. I was disappointed with this closet reveal. Maybe because it's rental and she doesn't want to throw money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I agree. I was expecting something impressive, not the ikea pax in white with some leds. She probably rearranged the ikea pax, paint it white, added some extra cabinets on top and moved the mirror on the opposite side. I hope she did that otherwise she bought a similar cheap wardrobe, which doesn't really make sense. I was disappointed with this closet reveal. Maybe because it's rental and she doesn't want to throw money.
Agree, really hope it's just painted, that would make so much more sense (regarding the green way of life)

I would have kept that brown colour, but I can see why she wanted everything to be in white.

Reactions: 5
The whole wardrobe installation - if she went with Ikea PAX - thats fine too, it’s a very customizable system. This shows their whole apartment is rental… thats why she isnt installing actual carpentry/built in wardrobes.

Reactions: 11
Ju now she invented wardrobe itself and they did it for her and only her they wayo only she knows how to have it done

I don't know guys, to me, it seems like she is really trying to change her style for some reason which is absolutely fine - as I have too outgrown my younger preppy self and switched to more edgy, elaborated looks, so I can empathize- and hence believe this is the reason why she doesn't have as many clothes in her wardrobe as we would have expected. Unless of course, she really keeps summer/winter items on rotation somewhere else, which doesn't make much sense if you just designed your dream wardrobe to fit everything you need. At least I would have done it so I can have all in one place and not have to move stuff left and right, but that's just me. I too have a deposit box in the bank where I keep cash, watches and some very sentimental items passed onto me by my grandma, but it would make no sense to keep actual clothes there like I got the impression from Tamara's hints...
Dont you worry gurl, she keeps them safe in her sisters attic (she is as always, just exaggerating)

I try to give her benefit of the doubt but she just cannot be less narcissistic for the sake of it
She is the best the most intelligent (most desperate) wnaabe who has no clue about anything but talks down on everything

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.