Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the part when he supposedly called her and she had the whole convo on speaker mode, she talked to him about her tea shopping & not being able to cook and that begging him to come back home was sooooo awful to listen to. The weird cartoony way they speak to each other - is it because they are doing it for the camera? All the bebi bebi bebi 😂
she speaks to him like she speaks to her nephew…and she probably tinks it is equally as cute to be a woman child who can’t cook or get out of the house with a friend if bebi isn’t here. You can really see that if it wasn’t for the events or sponsored trips, she has 0 friend and 0 social life, all she does is shop

Reactions: 13
I feel like he wears the same thing over and over and over…
Can someone explain to me what’s the deal with his fingerless gloves…he’s been sporting them for a while now & it just doesn’t make any sense. He lives in the city…he’s not riding Harley’s around Milano…he’s not living the lifestyle of that look…he’s just a hipster doofus.

It's wonderful how they manage to look so frumpy and inexpensive while wearing very expensive clothes.
That’s a true Balkan trait…maybe that’s what drew her to him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tetka, look at your friend’s bone structure: that is a human’s face. Not the ping pong balls on your cheeks, not the hockey puck on your chin, not the too small fake teeth you got that make your lips stretch out like an old man’s. (This doesn’t mean get bigger lips, it means instead of buying 10 knock off bags you can pay for your own dentistry and get that fixed) Please leave that face alone.
5A1B7048-2E88-4EBC-B4EC-E1B397585078.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tetka, look at your friend’s bone structure: that is a human’s face. Not the ping pong balls on your cheeks, not the hockey puck on your chin, not the too small fake teeth you got that make your lips stretch out like an old man’s. (This doesn’t mean get bigger lips, it means instead of buying 10 knock off bags you can pay for your own dentistry and get that fixed) Please leave that face alone.
View attachment 1724267
Her face cheeks pop out like balloons honestly. Is it filler?

Reactions: 4
where are all of the bags, shoes, clothes she supposedly purchased? No where to be found - I guess she likes to rip off and deceive viewers.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1724267
How do you guys know her bags are knock offs ? I got surprised that Michael Kors and Lilly silk pay her that much so she can afford 2 Hermes bags a year.(I feel like she has 6 Hermes unboxing a year lol) I discovered Tattle a few months ago so I apologize if this was already discussed ..

Reactions: 9
How do you guys know her bags are knock offs ? I got surprised that Michael Kors and Lilly silk pay her that much so she can afford 2 Hermes bags a year.(I feel like she has 6 Hermes unboxing a year lol) I discovered Tattle a few months ago so I apologize if this was already discussed ..
I know for sure that her friend Lutak is buying fake Hermes from a lady in Belgrade.
My theory is that Tamara buys authentic bags, resell and buys fake in a same colour. That is how she sponsors her “luxury lifestyle”.
Only authentic Hermes bag that she owns is her mini Kelly.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I know for sure that her friend Lutak is buying fake Hermes from a lady in Belgrade.
My theory is that Tamara buys authentic bags, resell and buys fake in a same colour. That is how she sponsors her “luxury lifestyle”.
Only authentic Hermes bag that she owns is her mini Kelly.
Wow 😮 I think I know who that girl is. I taught she is married to a sugar daddy. Her husband looks like he is 50
How desperate you can be to purchase fake designer bags and pretend you are rich just to impress random people on the internet 😂
Your theory about Tamara has sense tho. I mean how needs 10 Kellys and Birkins? How can you get excited about something you already have in your closet?
I don’t understand all the fuss about the Hermes anyways 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 11
Don’t know if I can link but found the purse thread discussing “Alexandra.freilich” aka the person that mentions Tetka, says she is fluent in French, made up an elaborate story about getting her bags stolen, was found to be a reseller and then dipped out of the forums. She just so happened to have the same bags as Tamara too… reminds me of another user on said forums that used to always bring up Tetka as inspiration and made her way to other gossip threads.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow 😮 I think I know who that girl is. I taught she is married to a sugar daddy. Her husband looks like he is 50
How desperate you can be to purchase fake designer bags and pretend you are rich just to impress random people on the internet 😂
Your theory about Tamara has sense tho. I mean how needs 10 Kellys and Birkins? How can you get excited about something you already have in your closet?
I don’t understand all the fuss about the Hermes anyways 🤷‍♂️
People want to impress other wearing logos so that they could hide their real problems and sadness.

They are not rich as you think. Her husband works for someone, and the cars are from the company he works for. I saw him at the airport once and he is really good looking. Lutak is pure evil and nobody likes her, but I wouldn’t get into details, because this is not her thread.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 18.08.43.png
Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 18.07.34.png

this is absolutely scary - blepharoplasty went wrong - or whatever fat dissolving she did around her eyes - she only has excess skin tugging over eyeballs EWWWW - there is no way of fixing this
it looks like they sucked all the fat - or it is burned with radio frequency - I would be scared to wake up next to this

imagine her in 15 years

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The first photo is the unfortunate result of an eyebrow lift with threads aka the foxy eye she had done a while ago. The results last around 6 months but the threads themselves stick around for three years. My sister was fool enough to fall for the Instagram trend two years ago. No idea why she’s pulling either of these faces though.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.