Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1728690View attachment 1728693

this is absolutely scary - blepharoplasty went wrong - or whatever fat dissolving she did around her eyes - she only has excess skin tugging over eyeballs EWWWW - there is no way of fixing this
it looks like they sucked all the fat - or it is burned with radio frequency - I would be scared to wake up next to this

imagine her in 15 years
Wow that is really scary to look at 😰

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1728690View attachment 1728693

this is absolutely scary - blepharoplasty went wrong - or whatever fat dissolving she did around her eyes - she only has excess skin tugging over eyeballs EWWWW - there is no way of fixing this
it looks like they sucked all the fat - or it is burned with radio frequency - I would be scared to wake up next to this

imagine her in 15 years
She looks like a doll from horror movies 😱

Those cheeks… 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I had such a good laugh when she was again begging for a proposal and talked about the bouquet she cought on a wedding and he said :

you stole the bouquet 💐😂😂😂

how more than a NO can you say?!
Get it Tamara , he doesn’t want to marry you!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People want to impress other wearing logos so that they could hide their real problems and sadness.

They are not rich as you think. Her husband works for someone, and the cars are from the company he works for. I saw him at the airport once and he is really good looking. Lutak is pure evil and nobody likes her, but I wouldn’t get into details, because this is not her thread.

But she's a good friend of our Tetka, so please, do tell :D :D :D
You are just like the people around you. (so we are the tattlers?)

And Lutak is the worst dressed person on the Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Spill the tea about Lutak, everyone wants to know. 💡
I don't believe they don't have money, many mulmillionaire/ billionaire wives have fake bags, that's a fact, even Kardashians shop fake bags in Turkey.
There is one yt video of youtuber Choda who chased fancy car owners and asked them what they do for a living, he stumbled upon her and filmed her brabus, there was a comment regarding her, an hour after the video was posted (which got deleted the second time I went to the comment section): that there was a lady who was engaged to Lutak's husband. Lutak is from a village in Serbia no education, nothing, begging, his, at the time, fiance to help her, bring her to Germany and give her job, so she hired Lutak to be their maid. Lutak got pregnant with the hubby, he cancelled his engagement and married to Lutak. Apparently she paid to youtuber to delete that comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lutak is not from a village in Serbia.

She is a Bosnian Croat, and was miss Universe or something like this of Bosnia and Herzegovina. She was represented by a fashion agency in Germany.

I'm here for the tea, but not for fakery that can easily be checked with google search bar.

Reactions: 11

She is a Bosnian Croat, and was miss Universe or something like this of Bosnia and Herzegovina. She was represented by a fashion agency in Germany.

I'm here for the tea, but not for fakery that can easily be checked with google search bar.
Lutak is from Bosnia And Hercegovina. She was friends with Dzejla who was very successful model and she was the one who won Miss Universe I think. Dzejla was engaged and living with Lutak’s current husband in Germany and she kindly invited Lutak to help her find jobs. Lutak hooked up with her fiancé. They got married and got kids.

But karma is a witch. At the moment Lutak’s husband is having an affair with Serbian folk singer M. V. They are publicly dating. I met her few times at the airport and she was always like oh I’m flying to visit my boyfriend in Munchen.

When it comes to friendship, Lutak was friends with a woman who owned the best pastry shop in Belgrade, Tintolino, and she stole her ideas to start her business.

Balkan community is really small and everyone knows everyone so it is not possible to hide anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Capljina is a Serbian village before the war happened and Serbian were expartiated violently from.

Reactions: 4
Capljina is a Serbian village before the war happened and Serbian were expartiated violently from.

It's not a village in Serbia it's a town in federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and even before the war Serbs were not dominant population, so we cannot speak of it as of a Serbian town.

But that's not the point of this spilling tea action :)

Reactions: 7
All I can say is that they are from Herzegovina and they were definitely not rich at all. My friend knows her brother. Now they are all in Munich working there for her. Considering that she married ( stole that wealthy guy from Dzejla G) and has her own business now, she can obv afford and buy all this tacky outfits. Unfortunately, she cannot buy herself a good style- same as Tamara. And yeah her hubby is dating this Serbian singer, everyone knows that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Wow seriously , a miss of Bosnia?
In my opinion she has a mean face but I guess people have different taste and consider her beautiful .
So how Tetka and Lutak become friends? Is she an influencer too?
All I can say is that they are from Herzegovina and they were definitely not rich at all. My friend knows her brother. Now they are all in Munich working there for her. Considering that she married ( stole that wealthy guy from Dzejla G) and has her own business now, she can obv afford and buy all this tacky outfits. Unfortunately, she cannot buy herself a good style- same as Tamara. And yeah her hubby is dating this Serbian singer, everyone knows that.
That dude must love

Wow what an ex Yu soap opera 😂 Hubby is falling for Eastern European chiks.

Wow seriously , a miss of Bosnia?
In my opinion she has a mean face but I guess people have different taste and consider her beautiful .
So how Tetka and Lutak become friends? Is she an influencer too?

That dude must love

Wow what an ex Yu soap opera 😂 Hubby is falling for Eastern European chicks .
So Lutak actually lives Tetkas dream life? Dating an older man who actually proposed, living in a non rented space, having kids , copying someone else’s ideas and building a successful business out of it. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

There is no possible way that he could in that short period of time in a country like Germany become a millionaire considering the fact that he is not well educated and he doesn’t come from old money. Someone else invested the money in that business and that is all I’m going to say about it.

They started a pastry business in Belgrade. Their monthly income is 5K a month max. For a millionaire that is a joke and especially for a woman who owns more than 20 “Hermes” bags. Why should anyone who is rich as they are pretending to be, waste money and time in cake business? If they are having the money we are talking about, they would invested in something else.

I have met many millionaires in my life but none of them was interested in investing money in Balkan.

Ok, so I got curious about the Lutak woman and did some light reading. This is really on a gossip level and I don’t find it interesting.

So, to try and put a stop to this discussion :)
Here is an article in Serbian “daily mail” about a folk singer dating a Serbian businessman from Munich. They are mentioning the same story about A woman moving abroad with the help of a friend and then stealing that friend’s man. It got picked up later on in a Croatian gossip forum.

Except for the singer, no one is naming names.

Oh, and btw, in 2006 she was crowned Miss Earth BiH according to an interview she did for a Bosnian magazine. As Bozena Jelcic, if anyone is bored enough to Google.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Stealing a man!? The man is also responsible for cheating. What a sick story. These are Tamara’s friends?!?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know tetka & her life are so boring when people start talking about other folks under tetka’s thread …I just came to see if you all got to see latest Tamara pride & joy…her interview for some Serbian tv…in which she said that she told FT that she liked him within 30 mins of their date as she’s got no time to waste 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Stealing a man!? The man is also responsible for cheating. What a sick story. These are Tamara’s friends?!?!!
Totally agree with you, I was just translating.

You know tetka & her life are so boring when people start talking about other folks under tetka’s thread …I just came to see if you all got to see latest Tamara pride & joy…her interview for some Serbian tv…in which she said that she told FT that she liked him within 30 mins of their date as she’s got no time to waste 😂
I am dying to hear how many times she will mention her pharmaceutical degree. There is no video yet, just the teaser for the episode.

God, most of you don’t know what a downgrade that show had. When I was a kid it used to host serious people, intelectuales, popular artists with interesting stories. These days it’s influencers… Painful. Though, maybe it’s the same as before, it’s just that this old tetka doesn’t understand the new generations :)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.