Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that woman cannot spell and you are telling me she had the brain to organise and execute the robbery? I am sure something is dodgy about it but its hard to pinpoint what did she fake about it - I am sure about 80% of the story is overblown and exaggerated like her stupid botch face and her fake life

she definitely is the leech and is embarrassing herself on daily basis, Raspy also seems vain and in it for the wrong reasons, he sees through her and is supper annoyed with her vapid conversations - but probably she is physically a good catch for him

is their milan flat a rental do you know?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s true, she doesn’t have the brain and is an imbecile, but there are PR agents that can organize this for you. PR stunts are created for you by professionals (PR publicists). It did benefit her, for few weeks.

About their Milan apartment I don’t know to be honest. Last I worked with Filippo was before he got in a relationship with her, that’s why I know that he had his own apartment, and wasn’t homeless. 😂

I will ask around in the office and see if my colleagues have some tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Tamara... You can't afford those designer furniture dear and you buy damaged sofas. I feel sorry for you. It must be so hurtful to convince yourself and the people who watch you that you wanted to buy these "vintage" pieces.
I’d have to disagree on this one - desiner vintage furniture shopping is quite similar to vintage bag shopping. More often than not, such iconic pieces cost as retail, if still available, and most importantly, are more adored by furniture lovers. And the Terazzo sofa she’s bought costs closely to Birkin.
However, truth to be told (who remembers this phrase?), the interior design is 100% influenced by the boyfriend, she has neeeever, up to recently, shown any interest in the design, yet alone in having such iconic pieces (such as the living room sofa).
Most probably, if she had ever moved to that London flat, without Filipo, she’d have it decorated in modern NYC penthouse vibe.

Reactions: 22
the sofa in the dressing room - no words - if they fixed it why is the leather so ill fitted on the seat? She would have been better off investing in her pax wardrobe - I would not have paid for the white pax with LED lighting - I was really surprised after all of this time - this is her dream wardrobe - certainly it is not.

Reactions: 8
I’d have to disagree on this one - desiner vintage furniture shopping is quite similar to vintage bag shopping. More often than not, such iconic pieces cost as retail, if still available, and most importantly, are more adored by furniture lovers. And the Terazzo sofa she’s bought costs closely to Birkin.
However, truth to be told (who remembers this phrase?), the interior design is 100% influenced by the boyfriend, she has neeeever, up to recently, shown any interest in the design, yet alone in having such iconic pieces (such as the living room sofa).
Most probably, if she had ever moved to that London flat, without Filipo, she’d have it decorated in modern NYC penthouse vibe.
Ok I own 4 camaleonda pieces by Mario Bellini the reissued model of 2020, which I bought brand new this year also for my renovated apartment which I OWN so I know I have done my research before I bought them. Indeed you can compare the cost with Birkins/Kellys, they are expensive, each piece/brick you see costs approximately 4500 euros). I believe she didn't want to buy anything new and pay the whole price either because they live in a rental and remember my words she will move again in a year or two making up excuses like she did with Paris apartments or because Raspy bought them and he seems like a guy who wouldn't mind buying something new and she went with that because she didn't want to pay any money for furniture. Also in Italy it's easy to get them second hand, it's all about offer and request. She said that she didn't bought them brand new because of the 4 months you have to wait and that is correct because those pieces are handmade and the instagram made them popular again, the original pieces they own were created in 1970. For the new pieces there is a waiting list (I also had to wait around the same time and a little bit more than that, I live in a European country, not in Italy and those pieces are imported here obviously), BUT that was said as an excuse because when you are renovating you make your plans and buy the sofas earlier as I did.....How many months was she renovating? More than 6 months ;) She knew guys... You know the space you have, you have the sketch and the dimensions from the architect. You buy them before you finish the renovations, as I did and most people do..

The terazzo sofa is a beautiful piece but the condition is a no from me, the wear and tear is obvious... The leather is ripped and the ass mark :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... no no guys the more I think it the more obvious it becomes..

I agree with you that Raspy has influenced her for sure though. She didn't have a clue about designer furnitures, she has never spoken about interior design... The good thing with camaleonda is its versatility, even if Raspy dump her she could use the same pieces and transform her living room based on her style 😂😂😂😂 I cannot see the cow on the floor, so tacky omg

Also, one last thing, when you are renovating a place you go and check at least once per two weeks how things go even with an architect in charge, which I also had and the architect updates you, she had said that they hadn't check for a long time and the renovation team said lies or something and they hadn't done anything (I don't remember exactly, it's been months she said it in another vlog) so I believe they hadn't found the rental yet or the rental was offered to Raspy from his job and they delayed it as someone else had mentioned here if I am not mistaken. I mean we are all busy with our lives but girl you are renovating your place jesus I mean get your lazy ass and go and check the builders... I only saw painting and wallpapers though which doesn't justifies the 6 months or more :cool::cool::cool: ... lies lies lies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s true, she doesn’t have the brain and is an imbecile, but there are PR agents that can organize this for you. PR stunts are created for you by professionals (PR publicists). It did benefit her, for few weeks.

About their Milan apartment I don’t know to be honest. Last I worked with Filippo was before he got in a relationship with her, that’s why I know that he had his own apartment, and wasn’t homeless. 😂

she is a pathetic nobody from serbia with fake bots following botch face and zero style and no career - she is not a celebrity in a need of PR

I see how pr worked - lilysilk partnership LOL

Reactions: 5
Oh lord, here we go again. Same saga in these forums, every-time you share something about a person you know more than the members here. He is a nice person, period. And very good at his job, unless you’ve worked with him and experienced the opposite.

He wasn’t homeless. When he lived in Paris he had an apartment, before moving in with Tamara.
Wait a moment, if you are not Dirty, you either have a crush on him or you are his ex.
If you respect him and find him a good person, you wouldn’t speak bad about his girlfriend. He chose her, they live together. His decision!
Dirty is 40+, he lives in rented apartment, wear same shoes for years. He and his girlfriend are using his work connections and crushing other peoples yachts, houses etc. And you are telling me that he is good at his work? He doesn’t separate work and personal relationships. Come on!

At least Tetka owns half of the house in Brighton, unless she sold it to her sister to support her Petar Pan boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🙄🙄
ok fine she is on a date
but she got to share the convo
like nobody would believe her
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER flings script directly at PRODUCER'S head: "I told you to get me the greatest, sexiest love story ever told! No one's going to buy this f*cking crap!"

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen some people wear this sort of skirt for the y2k look, but she looks like some influencer’s mother still wearing her clothes from the first time round.
31DE2B0C-FD11-41F8-8C26-77AC01A61188.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The milan apartment - now has 2 wardrobe rooms? wasnt she alrdy filming in one before this actual tour is shown? I thought that room with all the shelving and space alrdy seems like a decent wardrobe space.

I am also curious as to whether they have bot the place together or is it a rental.

Reactions: 2
the sofa in the dressing room - no words - if they fixed it why is the leather so ill fitted on the seat? She would have been better off investing in her pax wardrobe - I would not have paid for the white pax with LED lighting - I was really surprised after all of this time - this is her dream wardrobe - certainly it is not.
This leather sofa matches her skin. It's a match made in heaven...her vlog was so boring and some shoes were so messy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
very much FESHN... :rolleyes:
Just imagine this with short hair and more fitted blazer, she has a potential to look chic but she choses to look like tryhard as if her head belonged to another body
In her head she thinks she looks sexi beacsue of those long damaged hair, i do not expect her to cut it off or really think outside of the box because deep down she knows that dirty likes feminine women (most of Italians do, i should say all of them, it is cultural)

Wait a moment, if you are not Dirty, you either have a crush on him or you are his ex.
If you respect him and find him a good person, you wouldn’t speak bad about his girlfriend. He chose her, they live together. His decision!
Dirty is 40+, he lives in rented apartment, wear same shoes for years. He and his girlfriend are using his work connections and crushing other peoples yachts, houses etc. And you are telling me that he is good at his work? He doesn’t separate work and personal relationships. Come on!

At least Tetka owns half of the house in Brighton, unless she sold it to her sister to support her Petar Pan boyfriend.
Btw, i am lawyer and it is possible to check the ownership normally online (sometimes u dont need a address) i am surprised that noone did the digging yet (we did here on another tatle star who was begging for the money from old ppl so i dig and her case was ownership of several places in UK and france, I even found the street view)

I’ve seen some people wear this sort of skirt for the y2k look, but she looks like some influencer’s mother still wearing her clothes from the first time round.
View attachment 1710396
I am telling you she has no clue how to combine the pieces so they would look coherent even though they are mismatched, it is always the same as if her parts do not belong together and the "look" is confusing
She cannoy get rid of her serbian rich wannabee babe and tries to emulate paris modern chic
So yes she ends up looking like dishevelled 40 yearl old mother of 3 who is working for the state office but tries to still sexi for her boss to like her...

Last edited:

You are being very disrespectful. I am happy with the man i have in my life, and Filippo is not my type.

I can have respect people’s work ethics and still not like people they date. The argument you brought make no sense. And don’t speak about my private life since you clearly don’t know me. If you don’t agree with what I said, MOVE ON! Bye.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Weird - I liked her dressing better before, even though it was just temporary.

i agree, her face is falling apart and have you seen the skin next to her ear??? What is that?
It buffles me how it is even possible, with all those fancy facial treatments, she is not smoking eating uber healthy,
Is it too much make up or alcohol?

Reactions: 3
Our favourite tall Queen and same height Leonie.
Does she know how bad these edits are?
Well let's be real, they are definitely the same height. Leone is wearing heels + remove the headband from her head. Tamara's father is Montenegrin, they are exceptionality tall Serbians from that region. Other thing is that included her Bosnian roots she is the darkest complexion Balkan person I had ever seen

Reactions: 2
It buffles me how it is even possible, with all those fancy facial treatments, she is not smoking eating uber healthy,
Is it too much make up or alcohol?
Her skin could be absolutely flawless but it wouldn’t matter since there are far too many lumps underneath the surface, the only way to smooth that face out is with a wood sander.

• Haha
Oooh, wow I had just checked the height - 170cm for Tamara and Leonie 5ft 6 which is 165?! And other source 171. Still short, and for Tamara definitely short, Montenegrin girls are way more taller. So from everything I can see all these influencers are just all ugly and short wannabies. Thought some decent height is present, but this is all just an average/bellow average wannabes circles

• Wow
Reactions: 1

I have to know if Tamara was the one who chased FT all around! She seems to be the type to do so, and why did he choose to be with her? Seems odd for a man who's been living alone at the age of 46.

Regarding Height.. I’m 1,74
I met her at a event, I was wearing flats and she was wearing heels and we were approximately the same height. My guess is that she is 1,70 cm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.