Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have cut her hair, it doesn’t do her any favors.

Reactions: 7
She reminds me on something here but cannot find for sure what is
Feel sorry for comparing her to the monkey…
this is actually a cool outfit.. but in a way I would wear It, defo not fashion week outfit (and yes I can see the resemblance)

Reactions: 1
I still can’t work out if Xenia likes her or not :ROFLMAO:
AF4B8609-6083-4901-A1A8-26D50B1994FF.jpeg
D1156A4D-2CAD-40A8-970B-D51111BF4847.jpeg
1B7BF9F8-B8D6-4AB8-8FE2-10ABB56BF2C3.jpeg

I also really liked the story Tamara reposted with Bryanboy being like “why’s Tamara here?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She is so shy and doesn't look at the camera as much when she wears that wig. such an insecure person.

Reactions: 5
She is so shy and doesn't look at the camera as much when she wears that wig. such an insecure person.
To be honest, I started watching her jewllery video, but her poor looking skin got me distracted , and she was sitting soooo far away! Clearly insecurity.
That’s why she is keeping her long hair.

Too much sun exposure makes your skin looks dirty and leathery .

All this 100.000 dollar jewllery cannot help her .

Reactions: 11
I’ve been loving Xenia’s stories recently: 15 seconds of Tetka doing that thing with her eyes, Xenia trying not to react to being talked at, Caro over it and on her phone.
In other news Tetka “hosted” a jewellery event last night, slightly tone deaf since no-one wants to buy the things they saw her get for free. She’s been getting sales training from FT :ROFLMAO:
04C78736-42CA-4733-A5F4-1FAB3E1A8FEA.jpeg

15183580-29ED-4EC8-BE74-B249B6C8FDFA.jpeg

• Haha
I’ve been loving Xenia’s stories recently: 15 seconds of Tetka doing that thing with her eyes, Xenia trying not to react to being talked at, Caro over it and on her phone.
In other news Tetka “hosted” a jewellery event last night, slightly tone deaf since no-one wants to buy the things they saw her get for free. She’s been getting sales training from FT :ROFLMAO:View attachment 1622792
View attachment 1622793

I saw this story, she looks like she's recounting some high school drama. That eyeroll :)))

Reactions: 3
In other news Tetka “hosted” a jewellery event last night, slightly tone deaf since no-one wants to buy the things they saw her get for free. She’s been getting sales training from FT :ROFLMAO:View attachment 1622792
View attachment 1622793
It seemed Tamara was bitching about someone, for example Leonie

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have the body type she thinks she has. She kept pulling her dress down from behind, she can starve herself as much as she wants but her structure is bigger than Leonie, Caro, and Xenia.
Even with the school girl look she’s been doing all month :rolleyes: It’s like a Gossip Girl expectation vs reality
06E7815F-DB8A-48CB-8831-68AD37540BD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t have the body type she thinks she has. She kept pulling her dress down from behind, she can starve herself as much as she wants but her structure is bigger than Leonie, Caro, and Xenia.
Even with the school girl look she’s been doing all month :rolleyes: It’s like a Gossip Girl expectation vs reality
View attachment 1629209
I thought this was her bf and her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she 100 years old now?
ps. that pink look would look appropriate if she had shorter hair.
she really missed all the marks for me in the last video. I am so bored of her one-note personality :rolleyes:
Capthhure.PNG

wear-springsummer-picture-id1430126693?s=2048x2048.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
She’s ageing the Anna Dello Russo way instead of her beloved Monica Bellucci- who now looks around 25 years younger than Tetka despite being 20 years older.

her acne look was jesus christ... maybe it's the way she walks. killer boots, yep killing the mood.

she was way better dressed in Milan, why is that? stylist or?

And what is she doing at Sacai show... her understanding of that brand is... ORIGAMI, she's just not a sacai girl.

And the way she's trying to distance from the zimmerman... she used to have full closets of those floral/ruffle zimmerman jumpsuits and dresses. lol

Reactions: 5
She looked her best when she had the dark hair, cat woman surgery, and was wearing the Zimmerman dresses. Ironically if she carried on wearing that style and combined it with her new brassy hair she could be a balding version of Lydia Millen (who she thinks she’s above)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.