Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That first one, everyone’s laughing at her :ROFLMAO:
The fit of these outfits is hideous on her. Neither she or her hair are fashion!
Meanwhile, Xenia and Leonie got to choose their looks.
FCB6BF77-40A9-4A73-BEC9-CDDC7834D132.jpeg

328BACE7-97E7-414D-8F01-5B40673AC5BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Caro doesn’t need to put anyone down, she’s young beautiful and successful. She’s living her dream life and it shows. Caro’s been wearing the Tiffany hardware collection for the entire fashion month, it’s quite understated and doesn’t have any big flashy logos or hundreds of diamonds like Tetka likes to show off. If Tiffany’s liked Tetka she would have added all the T heart necklaces and bracelets. She’s so gaudy and dated.

Reactions: 9
im watching tamaras latest video right now. she mentions she is in the trailer for bling empire. anyone seen it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw it. She looked like a 45 year old botched face. Nothing she should be proud of

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s in the official trailer, just a cut from Tina Leung’s Instagram. It’s Dorothy Wang introducing Tina as a fashion it-girl and Tamara’s in the background making that bitter lemon face being very aware that she’s on camera.
EDB8C6A9-CD85-4A5D-A5DA-F6B0D80525F3.jpeg

Reactions: 3
so Tamara’s bf never shows her on his instagram not even a single bit? He appears on her platform but never the other way round.. Her latest reel where he opens the car for her and they hugged and kiss with the caption “it’s YOU…” is so mushy & cringe. Thats what made me go look at his acc and look for any sort of girlfriend appreciation post but zero.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s the first boyfriend who doesn’t mind being seen with her, she’s proud and ecstatic and he’s…grabbing her non-existent ass for her reels

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are just two things I have to say about her:

1. It always blows my mind how someone slightly younger than me looks like 60 trying to look like 20.
2. Oh my. She's got the most awful 'style' I've ever seen on an influencer. There are some piece she will and can probably sell on the second hand market but most of the stuff she buys/gets gifted is just overpriced trash.

Ok, one last thing: someone like her only is still 'big' because she started the influencer game quite early. Otherwise her looks and personality wouldn't get her paid these days. People complain about Cassie Thrope being tacky but the thing with Cassie is that she knows that her style is tacky af and she owns it. Tamara thinks it's fashun. It's sad. She's sad. And now I'm sad thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gajz, this cute girl existed only 2 years ago...
(source)
Capture.PNG

EDIT: all we have left is this clown makeup shopaholic with no sense of style or identity.
Capture2.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is what she looked like around that time. Add a wood varnish tan and swap her hair with a broomstick. Those botched bumps have never been pretty.
2C8995CE-BAC4-4B5B-AAEC-4EA144F1B4CE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She still looks better in that pic than now, in my opinion.
her skin was never perfect, but her style was much better / more flattering for her body shape and her skin tone was way more natural. as well as color her hair.

Reactions: 4
True. She always looked like someone who got a bit overboard with the surgery but these recent years it got worse imo. I should switch over to the L. Millen thread because she's also the kind of woman who butchered her face looking at least 15-20 years older. Again you do you when it comes to plastic surgery and I totally understand those who 'correct' smth because it is necessary or feels necessary. I have hodded eyes. Do they annoy me? Yes. But I was born with it and they belong to me and they make me me. However, I will definitely lift my eye once my lids start hanging more and thus alter my face to someone that doesn't feel like me any longer. Tamara on the other hand saw these pictured of face-tuned girls on social media and went to her doc and said, I wanna look like that. Tbh, it kinda servers her right that her face is an absolute mess. You can even see the botox wandering around beneath her skin.

Anyhow. I skimmed her recent video and she's really got no style at all 🤣🥲 and if it wasn't for her bf, she's be totally lost. And is it just me or is the quality of her videos quite bad for someone who does this for a living? And the Four Seasons Florence is apparently gifting some free nights (as already seen with Alyssa Leonore) which doesn't really speak for the Four Seasons.

Reactions: 10
True. She always looked like someone who got a bit overboard with the surgery but these recent years it got worse imo. I should switch over to the L. Millen thread because she's also the kind of woman who butchered her face looking at least 15-20 years older. Again you do you when it comes to plastic surgery and I totally understand those who 'correct' smth because it is necessary or feels necessary. I have hodded eyes. Do they annoy me? Yes. But I was born with it and they belong to me and they make me me. However, I will definitely lift my eye once my lids start hanging more and thus alter my face to someone that doesn't feel like me any longer. Tamara on the other hand saw these pictured of face-tuned girls on social media and went to her doc and said, I wanna look like that. Tbh, it kinda servers her right that her face is an absolute mess. You can even see the botox wandering around beneath her skin.

Anyhow. I skimmed her recent video and she's really got no style at all 🤣🥲 and if it wasn't for her bf, she's be totally lost. And is it just me or is the quality of her videos quite bad for someone who does this for a living? And the Four Seasons Florence is apparently gifting some free nights (as already seen with Alyssa Leonore) which doesn't really speak for the Four Seasons.
I think when Nina (?) was still around, her videos were better. Everything changed when she moved to Paris.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.