Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221011_190402_Instagram.jpg

She called Caro 'unfashionable' but Caro can generate $1.2M in influencer value in just 20 posts.

And the fact that Caro, Leonie and Tetka are in the same management, tells a lot about her and how brands look at her.

As stereotypical/racist as it sounds, she is not white nor tall nor quirky enough. She isnt a stand out like Lena Mahfouf or Heart Evangelista.

I mean, her entire personality is that white Khaite top mytheresa(?) didn't allow to return.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean, her entire personality is that white Khaite top mytheresa(?) didn't allow to return.

- LOL totally agree! Why is she always wearing that!

- and yeah how many birkins or kellys does she need/ want?

Reactions: 5
How many Birkin/Kellys do you need, at least shake it up a bit, maybe a mini Lindy or is that not ‘fashion’ enough?
They’re easier to find on her knock off spending sprees.
As stereotypical/racist as it sounds, she is not white nor tall nor quirky enough. She isnt a stand out like Lena Mahfouf or Heart Evangelista.
I do find it interesting that she used to refer to herself as a woman of colour and is now identifying as a white woman. She really tried to capitalise on being a minority during the BLM social media age.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1642305

She called Caro 'unfashionable' but Caro can generate $1.2M in influencer value in just 20 posts.

And the fact that Caro, Leonie and Tetka are in the same management, tells a lot about her and how brands look at her.

How tall in feet and inches is she because she’s always going on about being taller than carrot and donut 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s always claiming to be 170 so 5’7 and for reference Xenia and Caro are 5’4-6. Xenia and Caro are usually in flats or low to mid heels and Tetka in over the top heeled sandals.

Reactions: 1
She’s always claiming to be 170 so 5’7 and for reference Xenia and Caro are 5’4-6. Xenia and Caro are usually in flats or low to mid heels and Tetka in over the top heeled sandals.
She always seems to tower over everyone, yup, must be the heels. How tall or short is the boyfriend then because they seem similar heights.

0950BBB3-AEC2-40A4-95A4-BB6FA9E2A52A.jpeg

Leonie, Caro and Xenia. Leonie is 5’7-8 and taller than Tamara but not that much taller than the other girls.
74C1ADEB-A2AB-4C69-9EE6-44947D10AF89.jpeg

I’m guessing he’s over 6’.
A052CC74-7A5E-4A3D-B4C7-8EA75A172121.jpeg
Filippo standing next to Ingrid Seynhaeve who is 5’10 and wearing heels.

Reactions: 3
Actually, she is at least 1.75. I met her a couple of times and she is taller than me for sure, that is how I can confirm.

Sorry, I was just going by the height she says she is (170cm/ 5’7”) and photos of her standing next to Leonie whose agencies said 5’7.5” 5’8” wearing the same shoes.
03585033-0B3B-4C4F-9B16-8A2E1DEB2530.jpeg

01F2B799-5A81-4DD0-9316-9B02EFFE8416.jpeg

Let’s face it Tetka could be 6’8” and we wouldn’t know because of her terrible posture.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You don't understand, that's interchangeable - her height and colour of her skin (sometimes she's maybe people of color, and sometimes she's healthy wealthy white wmn)
Something that never changes is her memory of a war in her country, when she had to run away in her diaper, she ran and ran and at least she came to Serbia where she was safe and sound while her country (where she was born) was in blood for few more years.
D R A M A (written by T.K.T. - if he remembers the ring size)

She's few months older than I am and I don't have vivid memories of the war, maybe some fragments from when I was 4+.

I think that it is really redundant of her to play that card EVER (again), especially since she's hanging with descendants of the war criminals. I could puke. Really dumb white person of colour.

Sorry girls, I'm always triggered when she says something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
C'mon gajz, hight doesn't matter when you look like Leonie, and not like Tetka :ROFLMAO:
jokes aside, she tries too hard to be someone she isn't.

Reactions: 2
and did she really said to Caro that her hairstyle is not fashion? White wmn of colour said that? Her? With that hair/style? LONG WAVES - MUST HAVE FASHION MOMENT EVERYTING EVER FOREVER

Reactions: 3
She has to put Caro down because Tetka’s face will never be fashion. Even AFTER the edits.
ACD82F1D-5A8D-4300-BE05-FC94A69DE4E3.jpeg
314B6288-4037-4CC2-87AD-DF6A2E78B71D.jpeg
77481391-D192-4DC8-89AB-BFD565BCEDE1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She always wore her headbands too far back so she never looked like Blair Waldorf, just like she’s wearing the world’s saddest bowler hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.