Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know where they are: the MyTheresa return pile/ a landfill.
I’m 99% certain the only reason we see her in that same white Khaite knit is because they didn’t let her return it and she wants to get her cost per wear. She can show off these $$$$$ items, but she is nowhere near wealthy enough to purchase them herself. A few years ago she was more than happy to brag about eating at Vapianos and partner with Dorothy Perkins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tamara:”I want to be a woman that wears The row dress.” Me:”U will nevaaaah be that woman”. Oh,and thar black dress was stunning.

Reactions: 3
She’s never looked younger (than 48)
Tamara looking “snatched” after her facial- her words.
7B98A371-A9A2-44F9-9A6C-5DE0296F45DF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
so the joker didn't cut her hair? she still prefers the dead horse's mane?:rolleyes: lovely!

Reactions: 12
Leonie reposts the videos that Tetka asks others to take of her. Whenever someone shouts “Tamara” she always laughs because it’s an assistant/ intern saying her name. Something I’ve noticed is Leonie has started to realise she’s boring people and evolving her content to things she knows she will trend (Kardashians, Bella Hadid nude, other viral fashion moments) so she gets reposted by other accounts and gets more traffic back to her profile.
A11E9674-667E-482B-80D5-C1C4C0763218.jpeg
69C93EAA-F98B-480F-A2D6-A17B4C56970A.jpeg

Morgan Stewart and Marianna Hewitt were front row, they definitely have influencers there. Did they not have a super VIP front row for her definitely very real bags like her Milka Birkin?
C368151F-0842-483D-AF88-2F4DE797CBF3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quite surprised that Tam isnt at Hermes! She is the PFW / DS ambassador after all, and she has a MILLION hermes bags…. Hmmm. Seems like she went to Alexandria Rich and that was it..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Caro Daur and Xenia Adonts (Tamara’s besties) were at the Hermes show but Tamara wasn’t. Oh, how I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Tamara got a text from them saying “Did you get an invite, mine has just been e-mailed through” 😂. I wonder if she was even invited to their presentation, has anyone noticed her putting their presentation on her stories?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently this is her at Hermes… :unsure: I don’t buy it. Here’s Caro and Xenia in the front row enjoying the champagne with their real bags.
A769E904-4519-40AE-B4D1-128FB30AC935.jpeg
E0C345E8-5176-4455-9CB6-489A9D81B000.jpeg
AE5CCA48-C165-49DA-A577-752EBAE4E023.jpeg

I think she didn’t personally get invited but her ambassador role got her a standing ticket so she didn’t post her or the invitation. Confused about her outfit, she gets more dressed up to go to the beach.

Reactions: 9
223557B5-D1F7-401C-BC2E-494091393F3F.jpeg

EFA00F43-3367-4020-BEA6-B8DC0D4A1B8F.jpeg

is that Tamara?

did she attend the BOF?
Haha

she is at hermes lol did she post a day late or smth? she is very gushy in her hermes stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
1. She posted the invitation twice? Lol tell me you read here without telling me you read here
2. She defended her outfit “Hermes RTW is gold” but you’re wearing Elie Saab?
3. She posted about how tall she is compared to Xenia… okay Tetka but she sat front row and you had a standing view.
04FBE6E4-44C6-423A-9188-08002DB27282.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Morgan Stewart and Marianna Hewitt were front row, they definitely have influencers there. Did they not have a super VIP front row for her definitely very real bags like her Milka Birkin? View attachment 1618919
Once tetka always tetka 🫠

I take my last post back. From instagram, it seems she was there. What is with the Ellie Saab trousers to an Hermes show, but then a Prada bra for the Ellie Saab show 🤔. Wouldn’t it have made sense to wear the ES statement pants to their show. Somebody find this girl a tailor 😫.
why all her trousers and jeans look like she stole them from her dad’s closet. Literary all the bottoms she is wearing look awful on her. I like Boyfriend style suits but she just can’t pull off a good outfit …

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.