Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when Nina (?) was still around, her videos were better. Everything changed when she moved to Paris.
She was more likeable without the smug, I've got a fabulous fashion boyfriend who buys me Herpes bags attitude, plus her fashion sense (or lack there of) these days is just.....😱😱😱😱

She has to put Caro down because Tetka’s face will never be fashion. Even AFTER the edits.View attachment 1647433View attachment 1647428View attachment 1647429
Just looked at these again, Lamb meet Mutton sprang to mind 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her style has been awful in previous months.
eek-womenswear-2023-picture-id1426174868?s=612x612.jpg
lwinter-20222023-as-picture-id1383054669?s=612x612.jpg
r-springsummer-2023-picture-id1428835371?s=612x612.jpg
ring-london-fashion-picture-id1424348264?s=612x612.jpg

Is she blind?
this hair suits her perfectly.
on-awards-2022-pink-picture-id1427283190?s=612x612.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She was more likeable without the smug, I've got a fabulous fashion boyfriend who buys me Herpes bags attitude, plus her fashion sense (or lack there of) these days is just.....😱😱😱😱

The problem is not her raspy nor hermes vags, it is her "I soo new money - insecure - better than anyone - expharmacist" attitude, she has no class, no style just cheap kitch fashion sens and no sense of self

• Heart
It kind of makes me think it is her boyfriend influencing her because there was a shift around the time they started dating. know most people think he appears kind/ smart on camera but I think there is some pretentiousness to the way he approaches things, he has strong opinions + often calls things 'vulgar'.

Her style has been awful in previous months.
View attachment 1657667View attachment 1657668View attachment 1657669View attachment 1657670

Is she blind?
this hair suits her perfectly.
View attachment 1657671
It's actually crazy that she looks so much better with the short hair. I often feel that when I watch her videos too that she looks much better without makeup on. As much as I know there's probably a filter on the videos the way she does makeup is unflattering and messy. Caro and Xenia wear allot less makeup and they look allot more chic. Honestly all of this could be fixed if she just stripped everything back, no fake tan, minimal makup, short healthy hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

The problem is not her raspy nor hermes bags, it is her "I soo new money - insecure - better than anyone - expharmacist" attitude, she has no class, no style just cheap kitch fashion sens and no sense of self
It kind of makes me think it is her boyfriend influencing her because there was a shift around the time they started dating. know most people think he appears kind/ smart on camera but I think there is some pretentiousness to the way he approaches things, he has strong opinions + often calls things 'vulgar'.

It's actually crazy that she looks so much better with the short hair. I often feel that when I watch her videos too that she looks much better without makeup on. As much as I know there's probably a filter on the videos the way she does makeup is unflattering and messy. Caro and Xenia wear allot less makeup and they look allot more chic. Honestly all of this could be fixed if she just stripped everything back, no fake tan, minimal makup, short healthy hair.
Re. Short hair, she actually looks cute and fresh, it doesnt make her old strangely

Re. Raspy, in this sense yes she tries to emulate his style bc he is cool (in her eyes and eyes of his fancy so called friends=customers) and also to get into his good graces since she has no personality on her own

Once she understands that she shall always make herself look good and not homeless/dirty even if you try to emulate rock and roll cocaine style, then she will win example. Granny socks only if you have super sexi skinny legs and super short skirt to balance it out (tam tam you will thank me later)

Rock and roll cocaine guys love feminine girly girls. Sad she's trying to emulate her boyfriend.
Yes it is so true, she is not a good observer of life in general, in order to break rules one needs to understand what they are (and why they are)
This again comes from her arrogance and lack of education (other than pharmacy), if fashion was her true interest whe would dive deep but she thinks that she was born "IT" (special) and that thats enough and her evolution is measured by the new boyfriend (bc she seeks approval and attention)

It is quite funny how she is happy that they can bounce ideas of each other... i start to question his styling idvice (she is his walking breathing advertisement after all) ane instead she should highlight her own body and find the style, she looks good in ysl stuff when it is edgy not slutty and her bodytype is feminine but she tries to push it for androgynous so much that she covers her body in long jackets over blazers but her head with ling feminine hair and lots of make up looks like as if it belongs to another body...

Reactions: 10
B280A14F-EEAF-40DD-940F-0BA4016A0DD2.jpeg

I dont usually comment on her botched face but whoa this glossy sausage lips is not a look.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe her hair in the full photo. It’s about to snap off!!! So much for her hairdresser and kerastase partnerships. I can’t think anyone who would be stupid enough to buy what she promotes for hair.
76BD37EC-B835-4448-AB00-CA8F855848B7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her rudeness is still so shocking to me...
Fast forward the video to the very end.
Interview was professional, journalist were very polite. They did ask her typical tabloid question in the end, but to just turn around without a word??!! Who does she think she is??
What happened to "excuse me, I don't wish to comment on that"?

In addition, who ever said that she can be excused for her bad english, since she is not a native english speaker...well...she sounds 10 times more stupid and immature in serbian, I can't believe how is that even possible 😐
Besides stupid she also sound incredibly theatrical, like some obnoxious teenage girl whining (balkan girls, help me out with word "prenemagati" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). It's soooo irritating πŸ˜–

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her rudeness is still so shocking to me...
Fast forward the video to the very end.
Interview was professional, journalist were very polite. They did ask her typical tabloid question in the end, but to just turn around without a word??!! Who does she think she is??
What happened to "excuse me, I don't wish to comment on that"?

In addition, who ever said that she can be excused for her bad english, since she is not a native english speaker...well...she sounds 10 times more stupid and immature in serbian, I can't believe how is that even possible 😐
Besides stupid she also sound incredibly theatrical, like some obnoxious teenage girl whining (balkan girls, help me out with word "prenemagati" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). It's soooo irritating πŸ˜–

Stupid & a liar, all the questions coming from the β€œleft” side of the screen were prepared, including the one about Zorannah. She planned this & it’s hilarious! She was busy studying Anastasija Ra style of interviews. Yawwwwn!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She looks psychotic. Did she always have the crazy eyes or is this a new thing since Paris?
28E296D9-E669-4E48-9982-4F206BB10B4B.jpeg

• Haha
The lips look terrible - why can't she get it right? She lost all of her fashion sense. Her BF wrecked her brand - where does she go from here? Dirty clown sized pants rolling in dirt piles with holes in them?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.