Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i used google translate for the youtube comments under that video as i don't speak serbian, but it seems like even the serbs don't care for her and are still upset about her treatment of zorannah. if anyone can read the comments and find some tea i would appreciate it
They are mostly saying how she doesn’t have any manners and how she will never be like some big influencers out there, since she doesn’t have any style or personal touch. They are also saying how she is a bad person and full of herself and arrogant. Some people are defending her but majority are saying how she is botched and how someth is wrong with her chin, face and the way she talks and faking British accent. They are also saying how Zorana is better person and how Tamara betrayed her, overall she is all fake. The funniest is that people are also commenting how she talks and taaalksss and talkssss and the bottom line is that she does not say anything that has any point or sense. And how she also doesn’t understand a quick and short question-answer concept in this type of situations and events.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t look like someone I’d like to smell like, the first photo looks like she has bad breath, the second photo looks like she finally changed into a new Khaite top but she didn’t shower beforehand. She looks so greasy it’s bad publicity for Armani perfume and foundation.
EFCC4DE7-63DC-46D9-97CA-20621852976A.jpeg
065BF547-89B8-4904-94D0-CE2ED7B39F88.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t look like someone I’d like to smell like, the first photo looks like she has bad breath, the second photo looks like she finally changed into a new Khaite top but she didn’t shower beforehand. She looks so greasy it’s bad publicity for Armani perfume and foundation.View attachment 1666104View attachment 1666103
She looks so happy with this latest touch up she had in Serbia (lips, cheeks). I think this is the look she considers sexy/beautiful…I mean the look you get after these type of procedures. While we think her face is botched, she considers it attractive hence her arrogance. This is the look that a specific segment of Balkan ladies go for & I think she belongs to that crowd.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think her ‘friends’ like Caro and X tell her how beautiful she is and she believes them. However looking at how they dress and do their makeup it’s clear they are not in to this look themselves. So they are lying to her face

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's starting to be an outcast from the elite fashion circle.

Bryanboy doesn't like her, and fellow agency mates dont even share the events she attends.

Reactions: 8
Tetka is the most athletic person to ever exist, she does workouts with her sculpting machine and in turn she gets muscles in her face and chest that us mere non-tallest women alive could never achieve. Those droopy fillers to us are the equivalent to a six pack in the fashion industry where she is very successful.
what's DIS?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noticed that she was only posting the Armani beauty content in bits and pieces which is fine, but also, this event had other “creators” like Victoria, Amelia Liana and Anna Newton too - I somehow think Tamara wld consider herself too fashion for this crowd? Anyway the overnight event seems lush but nothing much was shown by the people who attended it.. is like why even bother inviting them.
And also the chanel beauty event she attended back home (Belgrade) seems like a personal session that the Chanel team set up for her. Also interesting - but at least she did go through the items properly in her vlog.

Reactions: 4
Noticed that she was only posting the Armani beauty content in bits and pieces which is fine, but also, this event had other “creators” like Victoria, Amelia Liana and Anna Newton too - I somehow think Tamara wld consider herself too fashion for this crowd? Anyway the overnight event seems lush but nothing much was shown by the people who attended it.. is like why even bother inviting them.
And also the chanel beauty event she attended back home (Belgrade) seems like a personal session that the Chanel team set up for her. Also interesting - but at least she did go through the items properly in her vlog.

I agree - we saw nothing from Armani event. Even Victoria posted barely anything. I really want to now whether they avoided each other like the plague or said a “civil” hello!! 😂

Reactions: 4
48CC460C-31F1-4767-96C2-F0E1CCB66563.jpeg

I think if Tamara had been there for Burberry she wld have posted a lot more enthusiastically and promptly. I imagine the level of fomo is high here.

Reactions: 2
why has the bf vanished from the youtube videos? Is he getting heat from friends/colleagues or his job? OR is the relationship in trouble?

Reactions: 3
6D4EBABF-FCC0-4935-A0F5-64D6A35DDDDB.jpeg

Armani posted the glow portraits shot at the Venice Film Festival, Tetka is posting some wrinkly shots from her hotel room with fake tan all over her palms.
BEDA232F-070C-4705-A3FB-2307428B1509.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The two pics above, I think Tamara looks better than Vic (that color filter/ edit she has going on is too distorted).

why has the bf vanished from the youtube videos? Is he getting heat from friends/colleagues or his job? OR is the relationship in trouble?
Bf is in Milan working as well and so didnt go along with her on these work trips- hence not in last couple of videos?
In her latest vlog, there was this moment she was getting ready and he called her, they had a fake weird laugh over her wearing her Pjs from young. Then when she was getting off the phone, she said
“I love you so much”
and she made this face while waiting for him to respond - she certainly wasnt happy
and all he said was
“Good lucky bebi show them whose boss”

oppps

95611695-3FD9-427F-B7E6-87AE55B162C3.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.