Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I haven’t been on this thread in so long and this was the first photo I saw and despite her horrible sallow appearance I was shockingly impressed at what I thought was a permanent hair improvement (cut). How I’ve been tricked!
Legit…I came out of my tattle retirement just to yell “She did it! She finally cut her hair”…only to realize it is another of her scams…the short hair complemented her …but hey!

View attachment 1658988

I dont usually comment on her botched face but whoa this glossy sausage lips is not a look.
Is she in Serbia!? It looks she got a touch up…on her lips and cheeks….and this is how they do it over there…they all look alike when they get these procedures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What did that fake reporter ask her in this stunt?
How does she comment on Zorannah (her ex best friend that made her and pushed her everywhere & she didn’t even bother to come to her mother’s funeral from Ibiza) removing her T tattoo.

She looks so manly and unkept. almost like, greasy.
and crazy eyes do not help.

Reactions: 8
The funnies part is that she went there to talk about her success- shoulder to shoulder with some local influencers who actually own their own businesses, apartments, cars… and all tetka owns is a botched face and empty phrases. Even locals, who mostly idolized her, realized how tamara is actually arrogant and pretty much dumb and fake persona… therefore, she received tons of negative comments for he shallow behavior. Not to mentioning that her industry friends that are actually successful are at the Burberry event, while she is embarrassing herself in Serbia.

Reactions: 10
How does she comment on Zorannah (her ex best friend that made her and pushed her everywhere & she didn’t even bother to come to her mother’s funeral from Ibiza) removing her T tattoo.
Thanks hun. Zorannah had a tattoo for Tamara?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She literally has no self awareness at this point, her looks are definitely on the way out and what will she be left with? A ton of Herpes bags and fake friendships, kinda sad really. 🥺

I can see why she’s in a rush to get married, her “friends” are younger, in stable long term relationships, established in the industry. She is and looks too old to appeal to the younger demographic, her relationship screams of insecurity (she was still talking about her exes a few months ago), she is still a wannabe in the industry. Her peers have purchased homes and own businesses, Tetka is an unhinged shopaholic who is desperate to convince her boyfriend to move in with her or propose. Hope she doesn’t burn any bridges in Serbia because that’s all she has left.

just saw that infamous interview.
Girl forgot to say no comment, thank you. she just flipped, LIKE A PRO

Thanks hun. Zorannah had a tattoo for Tamara?
Yeah, she did, behind her ear. It was years ago, she did it as a token of their friendship (she already had some other unrelated tattoos) and I think she did it for Tamara's birthday or something like that. And I remember that Tamara wasn't thrilled at all.
Have in mind that back then Zorannah considered Tamara to be family, not just a friend. Plus, her mom loved Tamara.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, she did, behind her ear. It was years ago, she did it as a token of their friendship (she already had some other unrelated tattoos) and I think she did it for Tamara's birthday or something like that. And I remember that Tamara wasn't thrilled at all.
Have in mind that back then Zorannah considered Tamara to be family, not just a friend. Plus, her mom loved Tamara.
so wait, are you saying that Tamara didn't go to her friends mum's funeral because she was in Ibiza?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was so naturally pretty then 😢
Honestly she was never pretty, she looked average. Her face back then suited her better than the face she bought, because it was natural and not botched. She played a lot with fillers and plastic surgery and that didn’t work in her favor.

Reactions: 12
I think she was pretty because she WAS average, it was attainable and young girls could relate. Now she’s so unrelatable it’s kind of tragic.

Also just seen her Instagram showing off her apartment. Has she actually bought it because if not why spend so much on fittings if you don’t own it, still desperately trying to appear wealthy and in total control.

Didn’t she skip her best friend’s mum’s funeral for Ibiza and instead of just keeping quiet about it she started this whole “I have to work, I’m a jet setting boss babe” persona.

• Haha
I think she was pretty because she WAS average, it was attainable and young girls could relate. Now she’s so unrelatable it’s kind of tragic.

Also just seen her Instagram showing off her apartment. Has she actually bought it because if not why spend so much on fittings if you don’t own it, still desperately trying to appear wealthy and in total control.
I don’t think her apartment looks anywhere wealthy. Yes the fixtures are but it looks like a one bed average apartment in Milan. But then she saves on accommodation to buy her herpes bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, her apartment looks like a random Airbnb now.
one could imagine that at least her partner would have more sense for interior design, but NO.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, her apartment looks like a random Airbnb now.
one could imagine that at least her partner would have more sense for interior design, but NO.
Well given his style involves his symbiotically attached skinny jeans I wasn’t expecting much. 🤣

• Haha
i used google translate for the youtube comments under that video as i don't speak serbian, but it seems like even the serbs don't care for her and are still upset about her treatment of zorannah. if anyone can read the comments and find some tea i would appreciate it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.