Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpower321

Just fast forward through her last vlog . So she went to Khaite in Prada ?! Okayyyy
And I have to say this Xenia seems to be on drugs . What she is randomly laughing all the time ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bubble18

Chatty Member

This girl is my new favourite instagrammer, if you swipe you get the Serbian Caro, Xenia, and Tamara. I don’t know much about Z, she’s Eurotrash tacky but at least everything fits her. You’d never catch her in those hideous balenciaga jeans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

T-time

Chatty Member
Those muthaf***in' boots :sick:
I like it. At least he is not treating his stuff like it is disposable.

The best thing about high quality shoes is that they can take on the world with you. If they wear down a cobbler can fix them. A good footbed does wonders for your back.

If I had to pick between his one pair of Saint Laurents or every shoe, slipper or boot from Tamara, I would pick his boots in a heartbeat. No amount of sparkly plasticy Amina Muaddi that can beat them.

• Heart

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221011_190402_Instagram.jpg

She called Caro 'unfashionable' but Caro can generate $1.2M in influencer value in just 20 posts.

And the fact that Caro, Leonie and Tetka are in the same management, tells a lot about her and how brands look at her.

As stereotypical/racist as it sounds, she is not white nor tall nor quirky enough. She isnt a stand out like Lena Mahfouf or Heart Evangelista.

I mean, her entire personality is that white Khaite top mytheresa(?) didn't allow to return.

• Haha

lilya21

the hilarious part was how quickly he said NO when she asked if he wanted to know her ring size. then he realized and felt bad so he started playing along lol

also how did she go from being against exotic leather to now suddenly purposely seeking it out?? biggest walking hypocrite. a beautiful alligator had to be killed for this psycho to parade around her "wealth"

ratatablablabla

Dresses are borderline tacky, but her way of styling is ..... beyond .... don't know... dreadful.
I TINK that every piece of clothing has potential to look great, but unfortunately, she's so unimaginative...

is she engaged?
How embarrassing is she. I quickly scanned her stories and thought “cringe” to the whatsap screenshots, then the next day when she said people were congratulating her, I was wondering who are these people assuming she got engaged just because she went on a date. I’ve only just now seen the hands/ring pic and it all makes sense. She is so desparate for attention posting that pic. For those who are British, she reminds me of Sam Faires, openly showing how desparate she is to be proposed to.

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
I don't know about you, but all dresses are tacky to me.
maybe it's her face or hair, choice of shoes.. I don't know.
very tacky.

icannoteven

VIP Member
In latest video, near the end

She was sort of judging people for still wearing balenciaga and fast fashion? But she is hauling and showing, and not wearing the expensive designer stuff just like fast fashion so I dunno which is worse.

The way she presents things she does.... I thought that her wardrobe would be spectacular (maybe designed by that architect who did what?)
That's just low budget wardrobe with led lights. And that sofa really does not fit there in any way...
Yeah I agree. I was expecting something impressive, not the ikea pax in white with some leds. She probably rearranged the ikea pax, paint it white, added some extra cabinets on top and moved the mirror on the opposite side. I hope she did that otherwise she bought a similar cheap wardrobe, which doesn't really make sense. I was disappointed with this closet reveal. Maybe because it's rental and she doesn't want to throw money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
"Bebi do you know my ring size?" :sick: Have you proposed to anyone before?! :oops: She's not even hiding the desperation at this point!
That part was so uncomfortable to watch. Does she not understand how desperate she comes across as? It's the Nth time she has basically asked him to marry her...

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
I’m watching the Party Looks for Less video and I’m howling! I can’t believe how she described the first two dresses:
1) the first classic silhouette black sweater dress = “what you would wear at home for dinner w your husband and your three children back home from boarding school” vs
2) “you wear this dress when you’re on your third marriage and I’m having the best time of my life.”

WITAF?!?!?!? She has lost her mind and needs to find a way to quickly educate herself on relevant terms to describe fashion and clothing terminology. She really is very stupid. Nothing will ever convince me that she’s intelligent. NOTHING.

I hate the most of the dresses she tried on. The only dresses that I liked was the first one, sans belt and number nine, the black, long-sleeve/bell sleeve dress from Self Portrait. Then she goes on to talk shit about a pair of reasonable height Manolos. 🙄🤡 I cannot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

WhoMoiOui

OMG…she actually read this thread…saw the debate about her driving skill or lack there of…and then posted a video of herself driving. Can we tell her to stop acting sexy. It doesn’t suit her face. She just comes off yucky. If she doesn’t pull faces…she might look ok. Sexy, never!

• Haha

kitty_gb

On another note, I do notice no influencer is showing any Dior products. I think I’m ready to buy Dior again since they stopped giving free stuff away

Fifi17

Whoa! Dusty is sharing how he loves his freedom in last video! "you know that I've never committed to anybody else, because they always try to get a little bit of my freedom. YOU DON'T" ...ooops...her facial expression was unamused

• Haha
  • Wow

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I do give her points for keeping up with the uploads, can’t be easy when she is on the go/ travelling, sure she has a team to help edit and run errands but she got to be the one doing the filming.

In the latest vlog, when she reunited with Beard and they were at CVS she was wearing a new chromeheart sweater over her Loewe pj shirt and the Chanel cami, and still manage to look homeless - it’s quite amazing.
You deserve an OBE for watching Tetka's vlogs. Could never

Also, isn't considered rudeness if you wear someone else's engagement ring?