Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
It's wonderful how they manage to look so frumpy and inexpensive while wearing very expensive clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d have to disagree on this one - desiner vintage furniture shopping is quite similar to vintage bag shopping. More often than not, such iconic pieces cost as retail, if still available, and most importantly, are more adored by furniture lovers. And the Terazzo sofa she’s bought costs closely to Birkin.
However, truth to be told (who remembers this phrase?), the interior design is 100% influenced by the boyfriend, she has neeeever, up to recently, shown any interest in the design, yet alone in having such iconic pieces (such as the living room sofa).
Most probably, if she had ever moved to that London flat, without Filipo, she’d have it decorated in modern NYC penthouse vibe.
Ok I own 4 camaleonda pieces by Mario Bellini the reissued model of 2020, which I bought brand new this year also for my renovated apartment which I OWN so I know I have done my research before I bought them. Indeed you can compare the cost with Birkins/Kellys, they are expensive, each piece/brick you see costs approximately 4500 euros). I believe she didn't want to buy anything new and pay the whole price either because they live in a rental and remember my words she will move again in a year or two making up excuses like she did with Paris apartments or because Raspy bought them and he seems like a guy who wouldn't mind buying something new and she went with that because she didn't want to pay any money for furniture. Also in Italy it's easy to get them second hand, it's all about offer and request. She said that she didn't bought them brand new because of the 4 months you have to wait and that is correct because those pieces are handmade and the instagram made them popular again, the original pieces they own were created in 1970. For the new pieces there is a waiting list (I also had to wait around the same time and a little bit more than that, I live in a European country, not in Italy and those pieces are imported here obviously), BUT that was said as an excuse because when you are renovating you make your plans and buy the sofas earlier as I did.....How many months was she renovating? More than 6 months ;) She knew guys... You know the space you have, you have the sketch and the dimensions from the architect. You buy them before you finish the renovations, as I did and most people do..

The terazzo sofa is a beautiful piece but the condition is a no from me, the wear and tear is obvious... The leather is ripped and the ass mark :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... no no guys the more I think it the more obvious it becomes..

I agree with you that Raspy has influenced her for sure though. She didn't have a clue about designer furnitures, she has never spoken about interior design... The good thing with camaleonda is its versatility, even if Raspy dump her she could use the same pieces and transform her living room based on her style 😂😂😂😂 I cannot see the cow on the floor, so tacky omg

Also, one last thing, when you are renovating a place you go and check at least once per two weeks how things go even with an architect in charge, which I also had and the architect updates you, she had said that they hadn't check for a long time and the renovation team said lies or something and they hadn't done anything (I don't remember exactly, it's been months she said it in another vlog) so I believe they hadn't found the rental yet or the rental was offered to Raspy from his job and they delayed it as someone else had mentioned here if I am not mistaken. I mean we are all busy with our lives but girl you are renovating your place jesus I mean get your lazy ass and go and check the builders... I only saw painting and wallpapers though which doesn't justifies the 6 months or more :cool::cool::cool: ... lies lies lies

Last edited:
  • Heart

flowerpower321

I m not sure which outfits they featured since I did not read the article. 🫠
I picked my “favorite” outfits so we all can learn together how to dress like Tamara and never be underdressed and overdressed 😂
Oh i got it ! Anyway , I didn’t want to read it either .
In her recent video she is stating that she dresses understated . She doesn’t want people to see her brands she is wearing .

xould we please have a good laugh here😂😂😂

how can somebody fool himself that much ?

• Haha

Tam89

i used google translate for the youtube comments under that video as i don't speak serbian, but it seems like even the serbs don't care for her and are still upset about her treatment of zorannah. if anyone can read the comments and find some tea i would appreciate it
They are mostly saying how she doesn’t have any manners and how she will never be like some big influencers out there, since she doesn’t have any style or personal touch. They are also saying how she is a bad person and full of herself and arrogant. Some people are defending her but majority are saying how she is botched and how someth is wrong with her chin, face and the way she talks and faking British accent. They are also saying how Zorana is better person and how Tamara betrayed her, overall she is all fake. The funniest is that people are also commenting how she talks and taaalksss and talkssss and the bottom line is that she does not say anything that has any point or sense. And how she also doesn’t understand a quick and short question-answer concept in this type of situations and events.

tramalala

She just doesn't know what the word "cleavage" means. That's the only explanation. How could she otherwise, with a straight face, say that she almost never WEARS cleavage. But she does SHOW it a lot 🤣

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
2C42DE2A-B0EE-4162-830C-F343015A195B.jpeg

1FFAD549-DCD8-4388-ACB3-24B4C1F9C493.jpeg

---
The FENDI pants are too tight? Hence they broke at the seams/ zip and got to be sewn together at the last minute? Either way, super unflattering.

• Wow
  • Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
CF79FC0E-7AAB-4DF0-B9FF-1F870B1292DE.jpeg

The face looks so dirty and I don't care if she has her way of lining her lips to make them fuller but the shape of it and all, is just so awful.

• Sick

tramalala

DDF8A9B1-3FA9-4F85-B9C9-644C0388603D.jpeg

Ok, I had to log in to say that I thought this was him, not her 😂 I saw the small picture on her profile and my mind went “oh, so now she is using him for fashion content”. And then I clicked on the image and saw in the next slide that it’s her…

• Haha

Aleksandra123.

What is even this? This year's vlogmas I so dreadful and boring....
I stopped following her some time ago because she has 0 charisma. The last good Vlogmas she did was the one with Dušan and it was thanks to him. The only 'Interesting' part of the last year's Vlogmas was greeting in different languages (I mean nice, inclusive, but WTF?). I don't understand why she still insists on doing Vlogmas, as she has no creativity at all.

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Xenia is hard to watch. I guess I shouldn’t fault a lot of the gals that have been in the biz for awhile. Unlike newer influencers who have chosen this path, she, Lydia and the like are women who didn’t have many other career options owing to their poor school performance or other choices. Even those who had real jobs probably weren’t super well read, traveled, or cultured and they’ve spent the last ten years hanging around each other. Imagine working with people who are as dumb as you for ten years. I enjoy being the stupidest person in the room so I can learn and grow. They are all stuck. Emotionally and intellectually.

• Heart

Bubble18

Chatty Member
I still can’t work out if Xenia likes her or not :ROFLMAO:
AF4B8609-6083-4901-A1A8-26D50B1994FF.jpeg
D1156A4D-2CAD-40A8-970B-D51111BF4847.jpeg
1B7BF9F8-B8D6-4AB8-8FE2-10ABB56BF2C3.jpeg

I also really liked the story Tamara reposted with Bryanboy being like “why’s Tamara here?”

• Haha
  • Wow

icannoteven

VIP Member
I dont really like to watch her family interactions…
Her OTT gushing to the nephew, or the family dog etc
So dramatic and animated, kinda scary to watch. Its like girl, calm down and tone down please.

In last vlog, she packs so many pairs of heels along! I guess she needed to create outfit content, cos thats just not normal.

And like someone pointed, i am surprised she just fished everything out without any dustbag.. gross.
And isnt it so messy? Imagine opening ur luggage and its just shoes and clothes all over.

And she needs to stop reminding and explaining that being domestic isnt her forte. She just kept boasting that she is better at business ermssss 😅

In the new vlog
Is she for real that she went on and on abt the wedding plans?
I mean she is revealing or assuming a lot when the guy hasnt even proposed or seem like he is that keen on being married. Hmmmmm. At least he doesnt seem that way in the videos, who really knows how its like in real life. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart