Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitty_gb

The people leaving comments on her channel are dumber than she is, which is hard to believe. I had to share some of the nuttiest comments with this group because I needed to decompress with my community.
1st one is an underage person. No self respecting adult would leave these comments

Reactions: 3

flowerpower321

And she still said “Saint Laurent “ in her last video. You still call it out as “ Yves Saint Laurent “ !!!
and you claim to be a fashionista !

icannoteven

VIP Member
In latest video Q & A
I think Tamara must be quite bitter about rattling off all the big brands she is choosing to work with but she stop short of saying C H A N E L

sandro37

VIP Member
Weird - I liked her dressing better before, even though it was just temporary.

i agree, her face is falling apart and have you seen the skin next to her ear??? What is that?
It buffles me how it is even possible, with all those fancy facial treatments, she is not smoking eating uber healthy,
Is it too much make up or alcohol?

I like it. At least he is not treating his stuff like it is disposable.

The best thing about high quality shoes is that they can take on the world with you. If they wear down a cobbler can fix them. A good footbed does wonders for your back.

If I had to pick between his one pair of Saint Laurents or every shoe, slipper or boot from Tamara, I would pick his boots in a heartbeat. No amount of sparkly plasticy Amina Muaddi that can beat them.
You like them, and I don't. It's not that deep.

I've been so tempted in watching a video of tam-tam but I don't know if I can bear it. I'm really curious to see what she will be like when she's pushing 40.

Reactions: 2

Bubble18

Chatty Member
6D4EBABF-FCC0-4935-A0F5-64D6A35DDDDB.jpeg

Armani posted the glow portraits shot at the Venice Film Festival, Tetka is posting some wrinkly shots from her hotel room with fake tan all over her palms.
BEDA232F-070C-4705-A3FB-2307428B1509.jpeg

• Haha

tamtamic

I've just seen this video on tik tok where she's driving a car. I remember that she used to drive Audi while she was living in Brighton and working in a pharmacy. She even complained she was terrible at parking and Had to circle around every time cause none of the places were wide enough for her.
Anyway, her posture here Is hilarious.

Attachments

Bubble18

Chatty Member
This is what she looked like around that time. Add a wood varnish tan and swap her hair with a broomstick. Those botched bumps have never been pretty.
2C8995CE-BAC4-4B5B-AAEC-4EA144F1B4CE.jpeg

• Sick

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Really hoping she graduated only for the photos she’d post of her looking completely different