Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why didn’t she say it was Camila Coelho’s birthday party, bit they’ve mentioned the other girl Alexandra by name? Camila still follows her. Was there a beef?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

kitty_gb

She just doesn't know what the word "cleavage" means. That's the only explanation. How could she otherwise, with a straight face, say that she almost never WEARS cleavage. But she does SHOW it a lot 🤣
I fell off laughing. I think you might be right! Her English is so poor, only this explanation makes sense.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230211_215830_Instagram.jpg

She looks scary 🫠 cheeks look full, mouth too wide and her teeth looks awkward 🫠

Also, Michael Kors and a gifted Givenchy bag. Really luxe, it seems the industry is starting to exclude her out.

ratatablablabla

They were last seen together ages ago, as far back as summer 2021 I think, when Lydia invited Vic over for dinner in her greenhouse to show off. Since then - nothing. Victoria invited some influencer’s on a trip to France recently, to promote her jewellry collab, Lydia didn’t make the invite list unlike Josie, Suzie and other British creators. Make of that what you will 🙊.

Why did Tamara randomly say at the very end of her vlog, “When searching for a partner, find one who puts efort into your friends”. Is she conscious what people might have thought about her boyfriend having lunch, shopping and hanging out with Caro Daur in LA 😂 so she narrated it to look like he was doing Tamara a favour haha. I’ve got to be honest, I thought it was a bit strange and maybe it’s because Caro and Filip (whatever his name is) were long times friends before Tamara got with him but maybe not. I bet she was fuming, her boyfriend spending time with another girl on his own, looking cosy and laughing on social media, while they were in different countries. She’s too insecure to not let that bother her.

Hahaha it would be interesting to know what happened. It was a bit crin crin to see them gathering

Boleyn sister

i must say that Tetkas outfits during milan FW were mostly really good (not counting the ripped pants) she fits that aesthetic and she should stick with it, YSL vibe suits her

spicymargarita

I m not sure which outfits they featured since I did not read the article. 🫠
I picked my “favorite” outfits so we all can learn together how to dress like Tamara and never be underdressed and overdressed 😂

Bubble18

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s in the official trailer, just a cut from Tina Leung’s Instagram. It’s Dorothy Wang introducing Tina as a fashion it-girl and Tamara’s in the background making that bitter lemon face being very aware that she’s on camera.
EDB8C6A9-CD85-4A5D-A5DA-F6B0D80525F3.jpeg

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
this feels like million years ago.
her hair is really nice in this vid, and also her skin is decent. what the hell happened to this girl?

• Heart