Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
1. She posted the invitation twice? Lol tell me you read here without telling me you read here
2. She defended her outfit “Hermes RTW is gold” but you’re wearing Elie Saab?
3. She posted about how tall she is compared to Xenia… okay Tetka but she sat front row and you had a standing view.
04FBE6E4-44C6-423A-9188-08002DB27282.jpeg

Reactions: 2

icannoteven

VIP Member
The milan apartment - now has 2 wardrobe rooms? wasnt she alrdy filming in one before this actual tour is shown? I thought that room with all the shelving and space alrdy seems like a decent wardrobe space.

I am also curious as to whether they have bot the place together or is it a rental.

sandro37

VIP Member
Well, the truth is, we really don't know much about her or her life. The only thing we can do I to make assumptions based on the view from the window she's willing to open for the people. So, based on that I noticed to that she's in need to have to own stuff, and sometimes it just crosses my mind... That's not in tune with law of attraction. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong... And not just that, many things she's saying are not in tune with that.
When she was speaking about being cool. I'm not sure in which direction she wanted to shoot. I assume she thinks that she's true to herself, I mean that's the way she speaks of herself. But I do pick up that she's not sure where she sits... In my pesonal opinion, she's really not cool person, and not because of that she maybe lacks confidence. On contrary, she's full of confidence, but utterly uncool.
You can see that she loves her lifestyle, but she's somewhat arrogant, too.
Few years ago, she seemed more genuine, grateful... She even said that she's not a cool person and you could see that she's ok with that and she was not trying to be cool. She was that princess from the attic, loved pink and boho. I'm not saying that you cannot change your personal style over the years, but the body language is sooo oooff now. When she poses she wants to be cool, but she's not owning it.

For me cool person is Marianne Theodorsen, her personal style screams - I'm dressing for myself, I enjoy this, I don't care what you think. She seems so down to earth. She's head to toe in brands, but you can see that she's wearing the clothes, not the brands.

I would say T looked nice in the last vlog.
The story of the life goes like this, the types like her who are so needy, leachy, desperate to be loved and adored by the guy they are klingy to, once they get what they want - the mabufestation that she is "food enough" in the form of the ring and once she gets a kid, she stops carrying, the "freedom" guy will start to be clingy borderline controlling but the former codependent will feel justify enough to be herself gowever it might present (evem arogant) because she pass the threshold, ticked qll the boxes of what the society prescribed so she must be cool now...

So wait for the part when she gets married and pregnant and then you will see her true self

mirage

Our favourite tall Queen and same height Leonie.
Does she know how bad these edits are?
Well let's be real, they are definitely the same height. Leone is wearing heels + remove the headband from her head. Tamara's father is Montenegrin, they are exceptionality tall Serbians from that region. Other thing is that included her Bosnian roots she is the darkest complexion Balkan person I had ever seen

iffeta

But what does she say to her boyfriend though... baby give me the keys so I can go pretend I drive a car?! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Beginning of the video she says she's gonna switch off the camera so she can eat her oatmeal cause she hates to talk when she eats.
End of the video - films herself talking with her mouth full for 10 mins in a car that's not even running.
Oh yeah! I couldn’t watch at all cause I hate the chewing 🤢🤢

angel_86

I’ve been loving Xenia’s stories recently: 15 seconds of Tetka doing that thing with her eyes, Xenia trying not to react to being talked at, Caro over it and on her phone.
In other news Tetka “hosted” a jewellery event last night, slightly tone deaf since no-one wants to buy the things they saw her get for free. She’s been getting sales training from FT :ROFLMAO:View attachment 1622792
View attachment 1622793
It seemed Tamara was bitching about someone, for example Leonie

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
C'mon gajz, hight doesn't matter when you look like Leonie, and not like Tetka :ROFLMAO:
jokes aside, she tries too hard to be someone she isn't.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Michael Costes had a line of people waiting to speak to him and she made her turn all about her talking about her job and pretending they’re happy, laughing, old time friends. No, Tetka, you used to wear fakes- if he cared about you they would have researched you and not have you at the show. They don’t care enough to give her a quick google, she was and still is Xenia’s +1 to them.

She is so desperate to show she is talking/ bootlicking him. As a hermes employee, he knows lots more filthy rich ones and will do the necessary PR in such a setting..cos that’s his job…

shezza54

I bet Ben Barnes is thinking he’s travelled back to Narnia, cackling hag, why dost thou cling to me!

• Haha

T-time

Chatty Member
She just doesn't know what the word "cleavage" means. That's the only explanation. How could she otherwise, with a straight face, say that she almost never WEARS cleavage. But she does SHOW it a lot 🤣
She knows what cleavage means. She was talking about getting boobs. Then the pandemic hit and it was wide sweaters all around. Aftef that, she had boobs. They look so fake. After we mentioned that they looked like watermelons on a shelf she had to explain that weird gap on her chest. If you are sixteen you might believe it. Everybody else knows that she went to a cheap surgeon...... again. It shows, it all shows. If you make money with your face and body why would skimp on something so important.