Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
223557B5-D1F7-401C-BC2E-494091393F3F.jpeg

EFA00F43-3367-4020-BEA6-B8DC0D4A1B8F.jpeg

is that Tamara?

did she attend the BOF?
Haha

she is at hermes lol did she post a day late or smth? she is very gushy in her hermes stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

shezza54

Another fabulous blast from the past, posted 4 years ago and a sighting of Carrot 🥕 in the beginning too

Bubble18

Chatty Member
She always wore her headbands too far back so she never looked like Blair Waldorf, just like she’s wearing the world’s saddest bowler hat.

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
Yeah, her apartment looks like a random Airbnb now.
one could imagine that at least her partner would have more sense for interior design, but NO.

karowhat

Remember when there was an Hermes reseller on the purseforums that deleted their accounts as soon as they were linked on here? They just so happened to be the same bags Tetka had and was trying to buy fakes for. She was caught looking for fakes on Reddit too and never posted on her account again.
I surely hope there are screenshots!! Internet never forgets

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member

spicymargarita

Congratulations, Tetka chose to answer to your question directly in the latest vlog, omg I was laughing so hard, I couldn't believe she would comment so obviously what's written in here 😅😅😅
What did she say ?

---

I seriously think that she staged all the car scenes.
She is def not driving it.
Don't think she is in Milan long enough to know her way driving around and park.
Does she even have a license lol
I few years ago she filmed a vlog where she went to pickup her nephew in her sister’s car. I got surprised she knows how to drive especially in the UK. I don’t think she filmed herself driving but she was alone with the nephew in a car. Now I’m wondering if that was staged . 🤔 I wish I remember which video that was…

Last edited:

Bubble18

Chatty Member
She’s always claiming to be 170 so 5’7 and for reference Xenia and Caro are 5’4-6. Xenia and Caro are usually in flats or low to mid heels and Tetka in over the top heeled sandals.