Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minerva131

Tamara:”I want to be a woman that wears The row dress.” Me:”U will nevaaaah be that woman”. Oh,and thar black dress was stunning.

Reactions: 3

sandro37

VIP Member
View attachment 1832228
lol. Headscarves were cool in 2020, the balaclava was cool in 2022. She looks like such a villager.
Her transformation into "TETKA" is now COMPLETED.

One thing i give her she is trying to do high fashion editorial photo on an basic level influencer budget
But
The photo gives of lazy energy:
As if it was shot on the iphone (skilled people can afford that)
Incorrect filter post editing (one doesnt edit only nose and skin colour) background is as important, but even her skin looks sickly, there are lines on her face
But foremostly composition, if you do not know how to do it with bare eye, put a grid on the photo so the focus is not on your elbow
Also the lines, you are sloutching, face is burried in your shoulders, as I said you are lazy not taking your time, you need to stretch your neck (not photoshop it after), take sever photos of the same angle (not just different pose) pick the best one (this was a very bad job if this is your best photo)
Overall vibe: the photo at hand what vibe does it give "travel"? "dream"? Those are branding banners of LV, sorry but this photo gives of midlife crisis depression vibes / I am past 40 not married not weathy or independent and about to jump of off the cliff (the problem with people who are not real models is, that their inner life is showing through the lense and dont understand that is acting just on iside so it shows on outside)
- we get it tam tam you talk the talk but you do not walk the walk, but the brands do not care about your talk they care about the product and if you can deliver, you take these pictures on the go, they are not premidated and it shows
Take pointers from ppl who are in this business qnd successful (love marie or who, if you ever want to be on her level, mostly impossible bc she had independent professional life and she became i fluencer only after she was known but still her attitute, sense of detail and seriousness about the product and her job as a "real life/living" marketing)

Last edited:
  • Haha

WhoMoiOui

I think it's fake.

Long legsssss bejbi!

View attachment 1921132
She kinda looks pregnant here. Not sure why…but her waist seems gone/filled out…and bag position accentuates whatever she is trying to cover…is this a recent pic!? Everything looks so dated.

p.s. nothing wrong with being pregnant or looking fuller…I only mention it because she looks different in every single photo. Her constant metamorphosis is astounding.

ratatablablabla

and did she really said to Caro that her hairstyle is not fashion? White wmn of colour said that? Her? With that hair/style? LONG WAVES - MUST HAVE FASHION MOMENT EVERYTING EVER FOREVER

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230308_054400_Instagram.jpg

She looks annoyed that Lena Mahfouf is interviewing her. Lena Mahfouf has a better career than you do! Stop being so rude!

• Haha

ratatablablabla

I’ve been loving Xenia’s stories recently: 15 seconds of Tetka doing that thing with her eyes, Xenia trying not to react to being talked at, Caro over it and on her phone.
In other news Tetka “hosted” a jewellery event last night, slightly tone deaf since no-one wants to buy the things they saw her get for free. She’s been getting sales training from FT :ROFLMAO:View attachment 1622792
View attachment 1622793

I saw this story, she looks like she's recounting some high school drama. That eyeroll :)))

kitty_gb

Just because some people are humble saying they watched her video, she is quoting them left, right and centre with pictures to show how influenceable she is? Pathetic. Her channel is outdated and f**king boring. If someone wants to ruin their language skills, they should be her biggest fan

• Sick

T-time

Chatty Member
what does she even do during her "workouts"? (besides taking pictures ofc)

it's been months and she still has ZERO definition anywhere.
I still think she is using her gym content because it is very trendy right now. Just as with her clothes she is following the masses.

With her manic eyes that scream substance abuse it does not matter how much you will train. I am sure she will try to debunk this and soon launch her whole talk about not eating sugar before her birthday or that food is so hard to come by during fashion month.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
0950BBB3-AEC2-40A4-95A4-BB6FA9E2A52A.jpeg

Leonie, Caro and Xenia. Leonie is 5’7-8 and taller than Tamara but not that much taller than the other girls.
74C1ADEB-A2AB-4C69-9EE6-44947D10AF89.jpeg

I’m guessing he’s over 6’.
A052CC74-7A5E-4A3D-B4C7-8EA75A172121.jpeg
Filippo standing next to Ingrid Seynhaeve who is 5’10 and wearing heels.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
3E25F23C-8E0D-4551-A092-A4C3AD71FDA2.jpeg

The picture of luxury and natural beauty.
96247D40-6678-4C16-BA2F-9877EB599D64.jpeg

the picture of completely confident in her relationship and not at all angry and jealous.
7AC28A5F-51FF-45C9-9AF1-93C15E380CDF.jpeg

the picture of totally fitting in and not at all desperate to show people interacting with her.

• Haha
Tamara Mellon was the co-founder of the Jimmy Choo footwear brand - does she really have a collab? AND she should have left the brown pax wardrobe - it looked classier. Even the white stepstool is tacky - just so wasteful at every turn.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Leonie reposts the videos that Tetka asks others to take of her. Whenever someone shouts “Tamara” she always laughs because it’s an assistant/ intern saying her name. Something I’ve noticed is Leonie has started to realise she’s boring people and evolving her content to things she knows she will trend (Kardashians, Bella Hadid nude, other viral fashion moments) so she gets reposted by other accounts and gets more traffic back to her profile.
A11E9674-667E-482B-80D5-C1C4C0763218.jpeg
69C93EAA-F98B-480F-A2D6-A17B4C56970A.jpeg