Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
48CC460C-31F1-4767-96C2-F0E1CCB66563.jpeg

I think if Tamara had been there for Burberry she wld have posted a lot more enthusiastically and promptly. I imagine the level of fomo is high here.

Reactions: 2

BelgianFries

Maybe she’s taking inspiration from the old Song of Style vlogs, Aimee was very successful with those.

Speaking of..,

Don’t hate me but I’m actually tolerating Tamara’s FW content. Largely because it’s leaps and bounds above Vic (who I normally like so the world is on its head). But what’s the deal with her sudden passion for interviewing attendees? I don’t mean chatting w friends before the show is about to start, but rather actually like taking off her mic and whipping it out to interview folks. I find it odd but maybe she’s trying to reposition herself as a credible fashion journalist. Hey can’t aff link forever.

mirage

She makes me cringe when she comments “oh people think I’m too luxury for this or that”,
Wow, when did she say that? With 100% honesty I don't know who taught her that she looks luxury. She looks like peasant, no complexion, hair is coarse, posture, facial features overall...

I also want to know more about TPF and she caught on reddit? How did that happen?

karowhat

She reminds me on something here but cannot find for sure what is
Feel sorry for comparing her to the monkey…
this is actually a cool outfit.. but in a way I would wear It, defo not fashion week outfit (and yes I can see the resemblance)

Reactions: 1

karowhat

On another note, I do notice no influencer is showing any Dior products. I think I’m ready to buy Dior again since they stopped giving free stuff away
If I am not mistaken some of the UK influencers worked with Dior this year? but not 100% sure

I like that Bryanboy, Xenia, Caro are living their best lives, whereas Tamara constantly seeks out validation from her audience and BF. Kinda sad, really.
literally

No comment.
this is how she forces him to play along 😂 "yes bebi I was thinking about u"

• Sad

shezza54

She’s always claiming to be 170 so 5’7 and for reference Xenia and Caro are 5’4-6. Xenia and Caro are usually in flats or low to mid heels and Tetka in over the top heeled sandals.
She always seems to tower over everyone, yup, must be the heels. How tall or short is the boyfriend then because they seem similar heights.

mirage

Oooh, wow I had just checked the height - 170cm for Tamara and Leonie 5ft 6 which is 165?! And other source 171. Still short, and for Tamara definitely short, Montenegrin girls are way more taller. So from everything I can see all these influencers are just all ugly and short wannabies. Thought some decent height is present, but this is all just an average/bellow average wannabes circles

• Wow

kitty_gb

How does she comment on Zorannah (her ex best friend that made her and pushed her everywhere & she didn’t even bother to come to her mother’s funeral from Ibiza) removing her T tattoo.
Thanks hun. Zorannah had a tattoo for Tamara?

• Wow

mirage

Blimey, her lips cast their own shadow when she’s talking 😱 👄
Didn't have that bullhorn liplift then, philtrum is disturbingly long and it happens to those who get nose surgery. Even afterwards it's not significantly shortened, she probably opted for a natural look, but got that very visible scar.

I’ve watched some videos with Kristina (like a takeover of friend‘s YT) and she seems so down to earth and honest, speaks very calmly and she seems like she doesn’t pretend at all. She’s also talked very openly on her IG about removing the implants out of her lips, with pictures, everything.
Someone who changed their complete appearance cannot be down to earth. She talked about such things because she doesn't have any other topic to talk about. She is divorced from what I seen. I wonder why did she do so many surgeries to look like Tamara...

Tamara also seem to many as "down to earth" person at first glance.

Dreier89

Took a loooong break from Tamara, right around the time she was robbed in Paris. Is she still living from hotel to hotel Airbnb to hotel or did she actually get a real home?

Ari121

🙄🙄
ok fine she is on a date
but she got to share the convo
like nobody would believe her
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER flings script directly at PRODUCER'S head: "I told you to get me the greatest, sexiest love story ever told! No one's going to buy this f*cking crap!"

ratatablablabla

Is Noorie Ann her friend Noor? Never mentions her either... Who knows what happened :D

No idea, but they’re direct competitors so I can imagine them being frenemies. A few years ago Tetka and Victoria separately tried to bury Lydia in the PR world when she was everywhere. Now LEM sits at home in her country wear with no partnerships, Vic is doing marginally better and Tetka fooled people into thinking she was luxury during the Airbnb saga. That’s when she separated herself from the British crowd.

Rally? How? But L and V were friends a year ago (or two), I remember L visited her few times...