Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mirage

Yeah, I was quite dissatisfied when Leyla ditched Zorannah for Tamara.
I one of Zorannah‘s videos she explained the situation with the photographer saying she likes to keep her inner circle tight, to confide to her firends and couldn’t trust him anymore, especially seeing him so close to Tamara.
And btw, just recently saw Z showing her removing a tattoo on her neck. And from her old videos, it was a tattoo of a letter T.
Yes I watched that video hende writing about the photographer.

Didn't know the other situations, that Lejla and the rest.
Tbh if he got pneumonia whilst he was on a trip with Tamara he fully deserved that, bonus point she never visited him in the hospital. God knows His lessons.
Zorannah is a bit tacky but good hearted person and helped to a lot of them.
The other bloger that likes to hang out around Zorannah to gain popularity - looks like Tamara - I checked her she looked differently before surgeries, but the whole situation is completely funny and I think Tamara is pissed about that also 🤣

Reactions: 4

Bubble18

Chatty Member
If it was in French, German, Spanish, or Italian (she’s fluent) she would have known the word for snow shovel. She’s trying to be seen as the rest of the Europeans and not an English blogger.

• Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
We really don’t know what Tam and Fil’s relationship is like outside of what she chooses to show us. I do find it interesting that she keeps in what seem like real moments like them disagreeing or bickering that could draw criticism or spins a one-sided perspective (Fil is condescending or Tam is needy). It almost makes me think that she’s so secure in her relationship and it’s real for her.

On to the fashion… I’m finally watching her FW vlogs. NGL, her outfits smashed this season. I don’t like the cutout/barely-there (Nancy Dojaka), but this was one of the most wearable representations of fits that could be repeated with a mix of high and low brands.
NYFW: Green Michael Kors, Proenza white outfit, preppy Altuzarra, Brandon Maxwell, the Prada outfit she work to Khaite (which was so stupid not to wear the brand).
LFW: Mithridate.
MFW: Fendi grey ensemble without that dumb wrap skirt thing, white Max Mara, brown Prada jacket.
PFW: Black Off White, Black Givenchy.
I didn’t like the SL Matrix look.
Ok, I’ll show myself

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
She's hoping that what Leonie's wearing looks good on her.
They have very different body types. She needs to dress for herself. Copying those she’s chasing is so lame.

Why does Tam put a hair mask on dry hair. I don’t know any stylist that would recommend that. It doesn’t do anything on dirty, dry hair.

Last edited:

Bubble18

Chatty Member
On another note, I do notice no influencer is showing any Dior products. I think I’m ready to buy Dior again since they stopped giving free stuff away
The advent calendar is coming out soon… time will tell. Meanwhile, Tetka’s in Italy pretending to be fluent.

spicymargarita

agree to this! she's that girl who crashes herself to her bf's events with the feeling of either FOMO, or he's gonna cheat on her.

she doesn't have real friends, she changes them as quick as returns her hauls.
I can’t remember if I saw any of her influencer friends on her 30th birth. I guess they last for a season or two.

Noorie Ana is influencer, but I’m surprised taht she doesn’t have a thread here.

And Noor is her friend from Amaterdam I think. She was using her one Vlogmas for content and to get free stay in Amsterdam. After she met Dirty she ditched her old friends and buried her past 🤣
I just found this .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

flowerpower321

She peddles the law of attraction/ organisational journals but she is so mentally and physically disorganised. She has no idea what shows she’s going to, who she’s wearing, she’s just greedy for the attention. Girls like Olivia Palermo can be selective about the shows they go to without having to pretend they got their haircut or they got burgled. Leonie, Caro, and even Xenia (who loves a dig or two) never complained about fashion month because they know if they play their cards right for two months a year they can get more exposure and more IT girl status throughout the rest of the year. (And more $$)
This “oh I’m so tired” humble bragging/ or moaning as she calls it (which she says she never does) is getting really tired now, suck it up or go back to your sister’s attic in your pyjamas and apply for an entry level pharmacy job.
I agree!!
The same vibes I got from her last vlog . I also think that her BF living somewhere else was stressing her out. Perhaps he didn’t feel like being always her Bebe in her vlogs

mirage

Lutak is not from a village in Serbia.

She is a Bosnian Croat, and was miss Universe or something like this of Bosnia and Herzegovina. She was represented by a fashion agency in Germany.

I'm here for the tea, but not for fakery that can easily be checked with google search bar.
Capljina is a Serbian village before the war happened and Serbian were expartiated violently from.

T-time

Chatty Member
The top she wore to the Hermes show was doing nothing for her. And did Michael Costes just pushed her away or did it just looked like that?!

She is not invited for a lot of the shows that all her "friends" are invited to. Good thing she can conver that up with caviar and a Missoma discount. Who needs fashion if you can give us 20% off of jewelry every c-list youtuber is promoting?

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, with all of her accummulated material things, she's setting herself up for thieves again.

It baffles me that she hasn't been taking much more precaution after that.