Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inthebrow

Why does she pronounce Hermes ‘eh-mez’? Shouldn’t it be ‘ermez’ (silent H at the beginning)?

(was watching her fave bags video)

Reactions: 4

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Speaking of..,

Don’t hate me but I’m actually tolerating Tamara’s FW content. Largely because it’s leaps and bounds above Vic (who I normally like so the world is on its head). But what’s the deal with her sudden passion for interviewing attendees? I don’t mean chatting w friends before the show is about to start, but rather actually like taking off her mic and whipping it out to interview folks. I find it odd but maybe she’s trying to reposition herself as a credible fashion journalist. Hey can’t aff link forever.
Totally agree! And I also like Tamara’s content because she and her assistant (let’s face it she doesn’t do the posting unless it’s outside the show) pushes her content real time. She knows she has to make her content as relevant as the shows. And it distracts her with her ‘relationship’ with Filipo.

She can definitely do better than Filipo to be honest, but they are a mismatch from the get go.

Wow, just found her original YouTube theglamglitter
OMG, the LIPS! How dares she to claim she dissolved the fillers and to have natural lips?
She must have had a lip lift together with the nose job. Or sth more permanent (like her old bestie Z).

• Haha
Tetka, look at your friend’s bone structure: that is a human’s face. Not the ping pong balls on your cheeks, not the hockey puck on your chin, not the too small fake teeth you got that make your lips stretch out like an old man’s. (This doesn’t mean get bigger lips, it means instead of buying 10 knock off bags you can pay for your own dentistry and get that fixed) Please leave that face alone.
View attachment 1724267
Her face cheeks pop out like balloons honestly. Is it filler?

kitty_gb

Ya ok. I associated her Paris and pre-Paris style to more ‘younger’ vibe. No beige and greys with flat hair falling on her face. That’s just my take on her florals

Reactions: 3

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Apparently this is her at Hermes… :unsure: I don’t buy it. Here’s Caro and Xenia in the front row enjoying the champagne with their real bags.
A769E904-4519-40AE-B4D1-128FB30AC935.jpeg
E0C345E8-5176-4455-9CB6-489A9D81B000.jpeg
AE5CCA48-C165-49DA-A577-752EBAE4E023.jpeg

This girl is my new favourite instagrammer, if you swipe you get the Serbian Caro, Xenia, and Tamara. I don’t know much about Z, she’s Eurotrash tacky but at least everything fits her. You’d never catch her in those hideous balenciaga jeans.
I’ve watched some videos with Kristina (like a takeover of friend‘s YT) and she seems so down to earth and honest, speaks very calmly and she seems like she doesn’t pretend at all. She’s also talked very openly on her IG about removing the implants out of her lips, with pictures, everything.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
So for many of you who don't know, Filippo and I don't stay at the same hotels during FW. I need to focus and he needs to "work" too. We both have many "appointments", "different schedules" and it would be "too stressful" to stay in the same room since we are both "working" long hours.

Here, fixed that for you.

@lunalunaluna Who is she justifying to? To the girl he had to "work" with last night. To show her that he can take you home, or to a hotel, but he will never take you out. This happens all the time.
oh really who is the girl - I am not following up with her ugly botch face these days

hhaha so this was aimed at someone? even more pathetic

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
You like them, and I don't. It's not that deep.

I've been so tempted in watching a video of tam-tam but I don't know if I can bear it. I'm really curious to see what she will be like when she's pushing 40.
I too hate those boots. I can appreciate wearing your clothes but he literally does not change. For a person in fashion who had SO much to say about his GFs clothing, he’s not bringing much.