Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
She was saying in one of her recent video that what she likes about her relationship is that they are both doing their own thing, travels a lot etc…but how could this be viable once they have kids? As Tamara has told us they speak about this regularly cuz they are such a serious couple!

I mean will they take their baby with them to Farfetch trips and whatnot? Will they leave the baby with a nanny while they tour the world? Cuz our independent tamtam who can’t even feed herself will surely not cope with staying at home raising kids while Filipo focus on his career!

this just shows how they have never really thought about their relationship long term, they are just focused on the present because atm not much sacrifice is required to keep this relationship alive
I have never thought of Filipo as a man who would want kids. On the other hand, Tamara seems very irresponsible and no other streams of income.

Having children is not the solution to fix a relationship- Filipo should just dump her- she's not worth it at all.

Reactions: 4

TheCrowne

So the CEO of PLT hosted a NYE party in Dubai or what? What was the reason for all the ''celebrities'' to be there... :unsure:

• Haha

mirage

Who is the look alike? :)
krisstina.je

I remember searching her yt old videos to see how she looked before, crazy. Here in Serbia influencers are some rural girls who just want to be famous and accepted. Sadly there are femme fatales who aren't recongized, looking these "influencers" one would think everything is just average.

tramalala

B7330355-F121-4C5E-A2CD-64F98AA2016D.jpeg
My body hurts for her body... The posture is so bad, this video is a nightmare. Girl, please see a real doctor and not some freebie spa.
I don't know how to upload a video since it looks worse than on the pic.

flowerpower321

What is wrong with her ?? She always feels like she forced to do the outfits . I agree, there was no finish look really . Everything in a rush and she is clearly reading here , as next time we will see the adjustments .

She is already using face filters or a lot of lighting since we said her skin is bad.

ratatablablabla

People want to impress other wearing logos so that they could hide their real problems and sadness.

They are not rich as you think. Her husband works for someone, and the cars are from the company he works for. I saw him at the airport once and he is really good looking. Lutak is pure evil and nobody likes her, but I wouldn’t get into details, because this is not her thread.

But she's a good friend of our Tetka, so please, do tell :D :D :D
You are just like the people around you. (so we are the tattlers?)

And Lutak is the worst dressed person on the Instagram.

flowerpower321

"I don't like to show cleavage."

I do not think this dress is sexy or has "marry me baby" energy. I think it looks thrashy and it has big "pay me for the night" energy.
Yeah exactly - cleavage it is!
But tell me guys, is she just dumb? Or is she making this on purpose ?
A normal person would remember their own words ?!!

shezza54

View attachment 1642305

She called Caro 'unfashionable' but Caro can generate $1.2M in influencer value in just 20 posts.

And the fact that Caro, Leonie and Tetka are in the same management, tells a lot about her and how brands look at her.

As stereotypical/racist as it sounds, she is not white nor tall nor quirky enough. She isnt a stand out like Lena Mahfouf or Heart Evangelista.

I mean, her entire personality is that white Khaite top mytheresa(?) didn't allow to return.
How tall in feet and inches is she because she’s always going on about being taller than carrot and donut 🤣

• Haha

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
She still looks better in that pic than now, in my opinion.
her skin was never perfect, but her style was much better / more flattering for her body shape and her skin tone was way more natural. as well as color her hair.

Roman98

Noticed that she was only posting the Armani beauty content in bits and pieces which is fine, but also, this event had other “creators” like Victoria, Amelia Liana and Anna Newton too - I somehow think Tamara wld consider herself too fashion for this crowd? Anyway the overnight event seems lush but nothing much was shown by the people who attended it.. is like why even bother inviting them.
And also the chanel beauty event she attended back home (Belgrade) seems like a personal session that the Chanel team set up for her. Also interesting - but at least she did go through the items properly in her vlog.

I agree - we saw nothing from Armani event. Even Victoria posted barely anything. I really want to now whether they avoided each other like the plague or said a “civil” hello!! 😂

Bubble18

Chatty Member
Hmmm, it looks like TamTam is using Filippo’s “content” from the stadium, what do you think?

I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t take the chance to take photo in the lounge or with the Murakami… that’s obviously Filippo’s selfie.

Cannot wait for her to read this tomorrow and post something to prove me wrong…
She used to “borrow” Tina Leung’s content with Chanel before she started getting invited herself.

• Wow

flowerpower321

When will she understand she can't wear Facetune in real life? I have seen her in person, i work in social media marketing for a big company, so we have many events and campaigns with influencers like this ugly witch. In person she is extremely botched, her posture is like 80 years old grandmother, her hands are gigantic and she has no manners. When she eats she talks with food inside her mouth. She's very intimidated by her friends which are more successful and more desirable in the industry than her. I've seen mainly every European influencer, she, Xenia and Negin are insufferable. Xenia does drugs for sure, or takes some mushrooms. When you talk to her you can tell she is not in the present world.
Ver
When will she understand she can't wear Facetune in real life? I have seen her in person, i work in social media marketing for a big company, so we have many events and campaigns with influencers like this ugly witch. In person she is extremely botched, her posture is like 80 years old grandmother, her hands are gigantic and she has no manners. When she eats she talks with food inside her mouth. She's very intimidated by her friends which are more successful and more desirable in the industry than her. I've seen mainly every European influencer, she, Xenia and Negin are insufferable. Xenia does drugs for sure, or takes some mushrooms. When you talk to her you can tell she is not in the present world.
Wow this is really interesting. I was always wondering how she looks in real with all her filters. And eating with open mouth is really disgusting. Shows the manners she has. I wonder what her Bebe thinks about that.