Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mirage

Her lumps are concerning esp these 😵💫😵💫😵💫
These are her ribs. She's thin and they are popping out weirdly because of her bad posture which lead to her to deformed spine, facial bones and ribcage. It's all connected.

Btw does anyone have a proof she's (Msc?) in pharmacy? This woman that is filming her purchases in store, making a whole blog about buying a purse, filming her one day visit at Cambridge, doesn't have a single graduation ceremony photo, not to mention vlog she would naturally have if it occurred. She was filming during the days of studies, but the proof is missing, or I was just unable to find it.
I honestly think she didn't graduate, correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: 4
Remember when there was an Hermes reseller on the purseforums that deleted their accounts as soon as they were linked on here? They just so happened to be the same bags Tetka had and was trying to buy fakes for. She was caught looking for fakes on Reddit too and never posted on her account again.
Whoa tell us more please...not all of us have been following her from the beginning - some of us may be new - possibly came across her in a boutique and popped on here after googling her

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
If I were Filippo I wouldn't like this caption...

P.S. WTF are these boots???

they could be YSL boots for all we know lols
I was thinking maybe she is already in Doha and took this pic for the group but i think he flew over there first (for work???) while she joins him later?

she kept saying she is going somewhere warmer for rest of the year,I was guessing Doha or Maldives

SureNotSure

I am actually wondering would anyone ever buy what she recommends. Because it is clear she wears it for the logo and to have connections with the brand, not for the quality or because it is worth it to pay the money. I think that about most influencers, but for her especialy, I would never ever believe her one word.

Bubble18

Chatty Member
That first one, everyone’s laughing at her :ROFLMAO:
The fit of these outfits is hideous on her. Neither she or her hair are fashion!
Meanwhile, Xenia and Leonie got to choose their looks.
FCB6BF77-40A9-4A73-BEC9-CDDC7834D132.jpeg

328BACE7-97E7-414D-8F01-5B40673AC5BE.jpeg

• Haha

Poppy37

I found it so funny in one of the latest vlogs how Filippo criticised her look in the car. She was like a puppy waiting to be praised and he was sth like bebi this outfit is for summer 🤣 she is ridiculous, looks like the cat lady more and more.

• Haha

ratatablablabla

Is Tetka having a new accent again?
I stopped watching her YT channel a long time ago so i haven’t heard her talking in a while . 🫠 I was shocked today when I heard her voice on the IG story 😱
And how are those two the same person?

MY LV AGENDA!

and that photo from a car hahahahahahaha

Last edited:

mounaa21

Supposedly buying 50 pairs of shoes ahead of Fashion week yet has been wearing this fugly one on repeat…it doesn’t even go with the outfit

Only reason why you love weely or any other thing you promote on your IG is because you get it for free AND you are remunerated for it!!

She doesn’t dress for her bf because she is miss independent yet needs the dress cuz Filipo loves it, needs to ask Filipo to rate every single outfit, gives us Filipo opinion on everything…girl we don’t even care about yours

should we continue the list of Tamara endless life of lies and contradictions?

ps: her ass really makes me want to splurge on the Tesla reformer machine…what a sight

Attachments