Tamara Kalinic #16 photoshops her woes, BF doesn’t want to propose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfiltered...
oh my goodness - are you kidding me ??? She looks soooo tired and all the bumbs in her face !?
She should really invest in a good cosmetic treatment, like microneedling or jetpeel to even out the skin .
But no, we will see the next Hermes bag

she was not invited to the Versace show in LA

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi ladies, I'm new here, and I love your sense of humor! Pardon if it's already been addressed, but has Tamara had a facelift? You can see facelift scars / folds in the Paris FW vlog (I haven't finished watching it, yet).
What are we thinking??
She’s had filler, botox and a nose job. She’s had those prominent facial ligaments forever. They became much more noticeable when she stopped eating a lost fat from her body, especially in the place. When she gets older and more jowly, I could see her wanting to get the extra skin removed; I know there’s a special surgery for that but don’t know if it’s classed as a full on face lift. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she probably had a pony tail facelift. More of a beautifying procedure but a facelift nonetheless. Lorry Hill does a great explanation of why younger stars do this. I honestly am plastic surgery positive so I won’t malign her for wanting to look better. She was pity clout chasing in a recent video about not being the prettiest (girl we know) but I actually thought it was kind of refreshing to hear. Her career is based on her looks so I guess I’m ok with her doing her. I just wish she’d find a better doctor to stop botching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s had filler, botox and a nose job. She’s had those prominent facial ligaments forever. They became much more noticeable when she stopped eating a lost fat from her body, especially in the place. When she gets older and more jowly, I could see her wanting to get the extra skin removed; I know there’s a special surgery for that but don’t know if it’s classed as a full on face lift. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Thank you, I watched her video years ago about what she had done to her face, and found it interesting! The type of video that makes me want to care more about myself.
But since watching this PFW vlog, I'm positive she's had a facelift (lower face), I'll post more images in a minute ;).
I know her face gets commented on a lot here, but I think she looks beautiful despite her face looking quite odd at times, and probably all the filters etc. She's doing her best, and that is something I appreciate.
But I don't expect people in the public eye to really share everything about their beauty treatments (especially when they sell a dream life), so I love spotting details like what I'm sharing here with you today!
---
I think she probably had a pony tail facelift. More of a beautifying procedure but a facelift nonetheless. Lorry Hill does a great explanation of why younger stars do this. I honestly am plastic surgery positive so I won’t malign her for wanting to look better. She was pity clout chasing in a recent video about not being the prettiest (girl we know) but I actually thought it was kind of refreshing to hear. Her career is based on her looks so I guess I’m ok with her doing her. I just wish she’d find a better doctor to stop botching her.
I too am plastic surgery positive: I support you doing YOU, and doing it the best you can. You might be right for the ponytail life, maybe she had the endoscopic one, with scars hidden in the hair.
She probably had a ton more surgeries than we know or she would ever feel comfortable sharing, and I can understand that!
But since we're here to chat... let's do so and share the knowledge 🥰 (I enjoy Lorry's analysis as well)!
---
With the latest facelift technologies, scars are almost impossible to spot, unless you know where to look. This facelift is for the lower face.
Notice the facelift incisions Lorry Hill shared of her own facelift.
The scars (and/or folds) become very faint and subtle over time.
Now train your eye on Scarlett Johannson's and Kim K's facelift scars.
Can you see them?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Nowadays, you can do a facelift for prevention, not necessarily to look younger straight away, but to keep your actual face looking the same for much much much longer. Then, people will have, in 5-10 years, a: "You haven't aged a bit, what's your secret?" type of reaction.
The answer: a facelift!
When you wait until you have sagging or too much laxity in the face to get a facelift, sometimes, your facial expression might end up looking "tight" in some cases (and celebrities are not immune to this phenomenon).
So great prevention method for doing it early, like Kim K, ScarJo, and the likes...
---
So now that we know what those invisible facelift scars look like (attaching a couple last random demo pics for you), could you spot them on Tamara?
I have more screenshots of her and her scars on my iPad, will post them here when the battery is recharged ;)
I am sharing all of this for the love of beauty, education, and entertainment. I'm not hating on her for this!
And also because I'm curious of what she gets done that we don't know.
(Has anyone exposed her actual photo and / or video edition filter names? I have some catching up to do, I guess!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nowadays, you can do a facelift for prevention, not necessarily to look younger straight away, but to keep your actual face looking the same for much much much longer. Then, people will have, in 5-10 years, a: "You haven't aged a bit, what's your secret?" type of reaction.
The answer: a facelift!
When you wait until you have sagging or too much laxity in the face to get a facelift, sometimes, your facial expression might end up looking "tight" in some cases (and celebrities are not immune to this phenomenon).
So great prevention method for doing it early, like Kim K, ScarJo, and the likes...
---
So now that we know what those invisible facelift scars look like (attaching a couple last random demo pics for you), could you spot them on Tamara?
I have more screenshots of her and her scars on my iPad, will post them here when the battery is recharged ;)
I am sharing all of this for the love of beauty, education, and entertainment. I'm not hating on her for this!
And also because I'm curious of what she gets done that we don't know.
(Has anyone exposed her actual photo and / or video edition filter names? I have some catching up to do, I guess!)
Agree! With the preventive measures instead of doing a lot more when it’s already too late.
and also I am curious and interested in all these procedures too.

would be good if Tam can share more openly what works and what clearly didnt lol and whats with all the weird lumps and bumps on her face (she mention here and there but dont think she is totally upfront). In her latest vid she mentioned a nose job tho (when they were trying to touch the tips of their noses with their tongue).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
^this obsession with anti aging and plastic surgery sounds like mental illness
The crazy world we live in 😅
---
For those who may think that those folds / scars might be shadows or due to lightning... plenty more clear visuals. She has definitely invested A LOT of time and money in her looks. I find this fascinating. I wonder what all those facials do to one’s skin if the people who do have them still get under the knife for more drastic results??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I tend to disagree about the mentally ill part. We have made advancements in science and wellness that allow us to lead more active and longer lives. We are fooling ourselves if we don’t believe that many (most) of us would like to continue feeling young and healthy for our living years. I see cosmetic dermatology and plastics as an extension of that. That surgical and non surgical treatments are available to assist is wonderful. How many people begrudge someone for getting their teeth fixed? And it’s not all vanity (but who cares if it is). Blepharoplasty can restore sight to folks who gave excessive lid droop. Abdominoplasty and other body can relieve a patient of horribly painful chafing. Point is (in the US this is all mostly elective and thus not free), for me if this is how people choose to spend their money, more power to them.
---
The crazy world we live in 😅
---
For those who may think that those folds / scars might be shadows or due to lightning... plenty more clear visuals. She has definitely invested A LOT of time and money in her looks. I find this fascinating. I wonder what all those facials do to one’s skin if the people who do have them still get under the knife for more drastic results??
Such a good question. For some injectables, you are specifically advised to not do anything in a certain time frame after. I think I’d take quite a bit of time off from any treatments after surgery unless they were indicated to promote healing. Amelia Liana has been doing some weird stuff though. She just got her nose redone a few months ago and I see her getting stuff and the way she violently removes her makeup and massages her face gets me so nervous. Doctors are very clear that you need to be extremely gentle with your nose after rhinoplasty (for months) and she’s a beast with hers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I tend to disagree about the mentally ill part. We have made advancements in science and wellness that allow us to lead more active and longer lives. We are fooling ourselves if we don’t believe that many (most) of us would like to continue feeling young and healthy for our living years. I see cosmetic dermatology and plastics as an extension of that. That surgical and non surgical treatments are available to assist is wonderful. How many people begrudge someone for getting their teeth fixed? And it’s not all vanity (but who cares if it is). Blepharoplasty can restore sight to folks who gave excessive lid droop. Abdominoplasty and other body can relieve a patient of horribly painful chafing. Point is (in the US this is all mostly elective and thus not free), for me if this is how people choose to spend their money, more power to them.
---

Such a good question. For some injectables, you are specifically advised to not do anything in a certain time frame after. I think I’d take quite a bit of time off from any treatments after surgery unless they were indicated to promote healing. Amelia Liana has been doing some weird stuff though. She just got her nose redone a few months ago and I see her getting stuff and the way she violently removes her makeup and massages her face gets me so nervous. Doctors are very clear that you need to be extremely gentle with your nose after rhinoplasty (for months) and she’s a beast with hers.
I agree with the advancement in technology there to assist us. And I believe it is beneficial to those who need it, and have the courage to pull the trigger. This can be life changing. Even “just” for beauty. Some years ago, was the conversation the same around makeup? Wigs? Acrylics etc when they came on the scene? I don’t know. But everything is useful to somebody. What could be raising eyebrows is when moderation is not applied...
I don’t follow Amelia Liana, but I cringe at the idea of her being so rough with her face 😔...

In Tamara’s case, she’s fine now, cause I just saw a 2 year old PFW vlog, and her scars were already there and well set (you know I love a good screenshot, don’t you 😅)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.