Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the truth is, we really don't know much about her or her life. The only thing we can do I to make assumptions based on the view from the window she's willing to open for the people. So, based on that I noticed to that she's in need to have to own stuff, and sometimes it just crosses my mind... That's not in tune with law of attraction. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong... And not just that, many things she's saying are not in tune with that.
When she was speaking about being cool. I'm not sure in which direction she wanted to shoot. I assume she thinks that she's true to herself, I mean that's the way she speaks of herself. But I do pick up that she's not sure where she sits... In my pesonal opinion, she's really not cool person, and not because of that she maybe lacks confidence. On contrary, she's full of confidence, but utterly uncool.
You can see that she loves her lifestyle, but she's somewhat arrogant, too.
Few years ago, she seemed more genuine, grateful... She even said that she's not a cool person and you could see that she's ok with that and she was not trying to be cool. She was that princess from the attic, loved pink and boho. I'm not saying that you cannot change your personal style over the years, but the body language is sooo oooff now. When she poses she wants to be cool, but she's not owning it.

For me cool person is Marianne Theodorsen, her personal style screams - I'm dressing for myself, I enjoy this, I don't care what you think. She seems so down to earth. She's head to toe in brands, but you can see that she's wearing the clothes, not the brands.

I would say T looked nice in the last vlog.
The story of the life goes like this, the types like her who are so needy, leachy, desperate to be loved and adored by the guy they are klingy to, once they get what they want - the mabufestation that she is "food enough" in the form of the ring and once she gets a kid, she stops carrying, the "freedom" guy will start to be clingy borderline controlling but the former codependent will feel justify enough to be herself gowever it might present (evem arogant) because she pass the threshold, ticked qll the boxes of what the society prescribed so she must be cool now...

So wait for the part when she gets married and pregnant and then you will see her true self

Reactions: 2
oh my gosh hunny - that poor Raspy in the new video low key cannot stand her!!! he just cannot hide it, she is sooo far off from what he wants from a woman - cool, stylish, carefree and she is looking at him fascinated but she also resents him deep down - he is not Alex riviere's husband type of old money guy she wanted - they are talking over each other, she is super rude and self absorbed, he is embarrassed of her

it is now clear why she is with him - fashion connections

and I Tink he regrets being this deep with her, of course he don't want to hurt her - but this guy will NEVER marry her and her desperation is what's going to cause to subconsciously resent him

such an odd pairing - and that illiterate deluded freak is again embarrassing herself putting her pathetic self over other influencer who take their clothes off for money - mate you sell you feet on internet and you are inferior nobody from 3rd world country! shut up she is literally saying that she is a social climber - and he is asking her what do you mean - what a deluded moron she is , unbelievable - I can only imagine what people thing of her in the social setting....just appalling

I feel so uncomfortable watching them it is sooo bizarre there is something off- but she is soo pathetic, rude and narcissistic and TInks she is above everyone hahaha what the hell - old dirty botch job and Raspy is also a bit deluded but he comes off as a normal human being with some morals

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Guys I have to admit, I kinda liked Felippo after the “how I met my boyfriend” vlog. Omg she’s so stupid, she said I always ask on forehand who’s coming to the events before I confirm uhm what… we already knew but now she admitted. And then the other comment: there were a lot of important people at thr party but I’d stick with you.. omg my braincells are dying

• Haha
oh my gosh hunny - that poor Raspy in the new video low key cannot stand her!!! he just cannot hide it, she is sooo far off from what he wants from a woman - cool, stylish, carefree and she is looking at him fascinated but she also resents him deep down - he is not Alex riviere's husband type of old money guy she wanted - they are talking over each other, she is super rude and self absorbed, he is embarrassed of her
I feel so uncomfortable watching them it is sooo bizarre there is something off- but she is soo pathetic, rude and narcissistic and TInks she is above everyone hahaha what the hell - old dirty botch job and Raspy is also a bit deluded but he comes off as a normal human being with some morals
I asked "will you marry me, but it was just an Italian way to flirt" WHAT I thought you were serious. NO, I wasn't! 😅😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I have to admit, I kinda liked Felippo after the “how I met my boyfriend” vlog. Omg she’s so stupid, she said I always ask on forehand who’s coming to the events before I confirm uhm what… we already knew but now she admitted. And then the other comment: there were a lot of important people at thr party but I’d stick with you.. omg my braincells are dying
I actually for once appreciate that she is not playing stupid or deceiving and this is how it is
Not many people would admit it, especially not on camera,
For me these are the moments i "forgive" her for having lack of presentation/diplomacy

I asked "will you marry me, but it was just an Italian way to flirt" WHAT I thought you were serious. NO, I wasn't! 😅😆😂
I realized that he is bread crumbing her hardcore, i guess mostly off camera and naive tamaracomes across as desperate bc she heard all this "marriage/preganncy real life clickbate" but girl all he does is future fake to keep you around

Reactions: 6
I actually for once appreciate that she is not playing stupid or deceiving and this is how it is
Not many people would admit it, especially not on camera,
For me these are the moments i "forgive" her for having lack of presentation/diplomacy

I realized that he is bread crumbing her hardcore, i guess mostly off camera and naive tamaracomes across as desperate bc she heard all this "marriage/preganncy real life clickbate" but girl all he does is future fake to keep you around
i've seen this before. he's still looking for his wife! he wants to keep her around until he finds the one, bc she is simply not it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she say it was Camila Coelho’s birthday party, bit they’ve mentioned the other girl Alexandra by name? Camila still follows her. Was there a beef?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They remind me of those people who end up together because they both enjoy getting high.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
8EF22226-D127-4A99-A951-F7E48986B546.jpeg

that dress is totally gaping away she kept crossing her arms to hold it barely together!

Also that caption….strange way to link the bling and sparkle to decorating a tree. Bit of a stretch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
she looks depressed and speaks like a spoiled whiney child most of the time.
like everything is SOOOOO hard :rolleyes: :sick:

I couldn’t stand her in the video explaining how they met…in fact I can’t stand any interaction these 2 are having. She is constantly interrupting him when he speaks because she wants to give her opinion, her side of the story, how she perceives things or simply because he is not taking about HER….she is so self absorbed, everything has to be about her, how great she is, how her weaknesses are also great strength, how intelligent she is.

she needs to bring people down in order to value herself: she doesn’t show skin for money? Is she not the most naked at each event? She doesn’t hang out with a specific crowd cuz it is not the image she wants to portray? So you’re a social climber, so you don’t sell your body for money but you have no problem selling your soul?
she doesn’t do one night stand but she sleeps with a rich old man for watches and holidays…why don’t you shut your crooked, botched, asymmetrical, inflated mouth and clean in front of your door!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Haven’t seen a lot in the last couple of weeks on our tamtam, but wondering what happend to her shoe collaboration? No more ads, no more share of her friends that is super duper…
It will end up like sunglasses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is constantly using the expression "my boyfriend" and it seriously goes on my nerves. We understood that he is your boyfriend, now you can call him just Filippo as all normal 30+ people do.

Reactions: 10
she is sooo uncool and UN IT that it hurts, the baseball cap with turbofolk botched face

gurl just sthopp you will never be what you TInk you are

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.