Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is telling her audience that they talk about a future together . Do we beleive that? At every occasion he is refusing to talk about a ring etc and now he is asking for her ring size?!
The vlog was so boring .
Whenever she start her sentence with I TTTinkkkk, I TOUGHTTT , I fast forward!!
I don’t know why, but I feel so cringy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The people leaving comments on her channel are dumber than she is, which is hard to believe. I had to share some of the nuttiest comments with this group because I needed to decompress with my community.
Re comment 3: I bet the Dior staff was super happy and grateful that some random idiot came into the store not to buy something but to talk about an influencer 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The people leaving comments on her channel are dumber than she is, which is hard to believe. I had to share some of the nuttiest comments with this group because I needed to decompress with my community.
LMAO! The last one! "and in every Vlog you give a proposal hint to Filipo" 😅 Ughh 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These bumps on lips.. speechless.

PS. she says the is "control freaky" and then leaves things behind her all the time. first, it's the charger, and then it's the laptop at the airport!
I can not imagine an influencer forgetting a laptop. Seriously, even non influencers are attatched to their laptop. I have not seen a anything about her in a while but is she on drugs again? Is she acting as vapid as ever, but now completely out of focus? Eyes bulging a bit, like a hamster on a treadmill? Her erratic behaviour was why I stopped watching her in the first place. She might love her coffee just as much as the next person but this was more that coffee jitters

Reactions: 8
I can not imagine an influencer forgetting a laptop. Seriously, even non influencers are attatched to their laptop. I have not seen a anything about her in a while but is she on drugs again? Is she acting as vapid as ever, but now completely out of focus? Eyes bulging a bit, like a hamster on a treadmill? Her erratic behaviour was why I stopped watching her in the first place. She might love her coffee just as much as the next person but this was more that coffee jitters
adderral or coke - even Xenia in some video mentioned ADHD - something alonglines commenting to Tamara being busy - Xenia said imagine all that but with ADHD

all modern influencers "have adhd" to be unique and to get flat stomach (vom, barf) - its just another code for amphetamine and hunger suppression

• Wow
Reactions: 13
1st one is an underage person. No self respecting adult would leave these comments

Reactions: 3
adderral or coke - even Xenia in some video mentioned ADHD - something alonglines commenting to Tamara being busy - Xenia said imagine all that but with ADHD

all modern influencers "have adhd" to be unique and to get flat stomach (vom, barf) - its just another code for amphetamine and hunger suppression
You are so right. The thing is that if you have ADHD your eyes should not be twitching. Tetka has that typical amphetamine twitch going on. Saying that you have ADHD is a great excuse to be seen taking meds. She is fooling everybody who does not know how a person on drugs is acting. Her following is mostly teens so she might get away with it. My guess is that all her og followers are old enough to not be fooled anymore

Don’t know if I can link but found the purse thread discussing “Alexandra.freilich” aka the person that mentions Tetka, says she is fluent in French, made up an elaborate story about getting her bags stolen, was found to be a reseller and then dipped out of the forums. She just so happened to have the same bags as Tamara too… reminds me of another user on said forums that used to always bring up Tetka as inspiration and made her way to other gossip threads.
I'm reading back so I hope you're not mad for dragging this up. @spicymargarita this was a thing. "Alexandra Freilich" bought the same bags as Tetka. I followed her for a while and it was always the same. Get bag, get bored, offered to sell. She was doing that for years.

After seeing this for years I just wanted to vent and went over here. She had the same bags, same specs, same timeline and more that the usual two bags you can get offered in a year. After I typed it here "Alexandra" deleted years worth of posts within hours of my post. We all know that this thread is not going as fast as Tamara’s twitches so why delete years of posts? I can not prove anything but it was just strange that this Alexandra girl was compared to Tetka and nothing happened. But as soon as somebody wrote out the tea she suddenly deletes her whole history

My random theory was that if this girl was Tetka then she might buy real bags, do an unboxing, sells the bags for profit and walk around with super fakes. I can see Tamara doing this. Superfakes come with a box and a receipt but I don't think that she will take that chance for an unboxing. Although I had my doubts with her green mini kelly. That box was frumpy and apparently it was in her suitcase for multiple countries. Just strange that she could not find the time to film a quick unboxing but a great excuse for the packaging not being as perfect as it should be

Not soon after the whole Alexandra Freilich thing happened Tetka got robbed. Except for the black mini kelly she had on her that night she lost all the bags Alexandra ever bought and posted about on the purse forum. I know that this is a long ramble but it was fishy and the way it all blew up after it being mentioned here made it even more strange

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How good of her 'public' to harmonise their remarks into one united voice!

You are so right. The thing is that if you have ADHD your eyes should not be twitching. Tetka has that typical amphetamine twitch going on. Saying that you have ADHD is a great excuse to be seen taking meds. She is fooling everybody who does not know how a person on drugs is acting. Her following is mostly teens so she might get away with it. My guess is that all her og followers are old enough to not be fooled anymore

I'm reading back so I hope you're not mad for dragging this up. @spicymargarita this was a thing. "Alexandra Freilich" bought the same bags as Tetka. I followed her for a while and it was always the same. Get bag, get bored, offered to sell. She was doing that for years.

After seeing this for years I just wanted to vent and went over here. She had the same bags, same specs, same timeline and more that the usual two bags you can get offered in a year. After I typed it here "Alexandra" deleted years worth of posts within hours of my post. We all know that this thread is not going as fast as Tamara’s twitches so why delete years of posts? I can not prove anything but it was just strange that this Alexandra girl was compared to Tetka and nothing happened. But as soon as somebody wrote out the tea she suddenly deletes her whole history

My random theory was that if this girl was Tetka then she might buy real bags, do an unboxing, sells the bags for profit and walk around with super fakes. I can see Tamara doing this. Superfakes come with a box and a receipt but I don't think that she will take that chance for an unboxing. Although I had my doubts with her green mini kelly. That box was frumpy and apparently it was in her suitcase for multiple countries. Just strange that she could not find the time to film a quick unboxing but a great excuse for the packaging not being as perfect as it should be

Not soon after the whole Alexandra Freilich thing happened Tetka got robbed. Except for the black mini kelly she had on her that night she lost all the bags Alexandra ever bought and posted about on the purse forum. I know that this is a long ramble but it was fishy and the way it all blew up after it being mentioned here made it even more strange
I m 100% sure she reads all the treads about her. Someone asked the other day what is happening with her shoe colab since no one talks about it anymore and suddenly she had a post on her IG the next day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They are so cringe, I am starting to think they deserve each other. :sick:
Not sure if they are both over acting it for the vlogging camera but it’s sometimes too much to watch lol

And she always has to go on abt how she is okay with alone time, how independent she is, how she is blah blah like constantly explaining her “cool personality” trait or something

However though I have to credit her for putting out content consistently throughout this vlogmas period whether it’s just a lot of talking, in between all that travelling and oacking etc

Reactions: 7
Yes, she puts up the content. but looks miserable for doing it, almost by force.
so unfortunately no, I am not enjoying that

Reactions: 5
Her lumps are concerning esp these 😵💫😵💫😵💫
These are her ribs. She's thin and they are popping out weirdly because of her bad posture which lead to her to deformed spine, facial bones and ribcage. It's all connected.

Btw does anyone have a proof she's (Msc?) in pharmacy? This woman that is filming her purchases in store, making a whole blog about buying a purse, filming her one day visit at Cambridge, doesn't have a single graduation ceremony photo, not to mention vlog she would naturally have if it occurred. She was filming during the days of studies, but the proof is missing, or I was just unable to find it.
I honestly think she didn't graduate, correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: 4
Really hoping she graduated only for the photos she’d post of her looking completely different

Reactions: 2
There's no chance she would allow him to finish the sentence. Poor guy starts to talk - she jumps in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG! The true colors are showing....:sick: She is such a "Pick Me" Clueless!
1. Never tell the guy you like him on the first date!!!! 😱 (he will never marry her)
2. If men is bragging on the first date it's because he wants to impress you!!!
(Words of advice I've been happily married 8 years. On our 1st date my husband was talking only about himself and asked me maybe 2 questions about me, their ego wants to impress, Hello!)
3. When Dusty said it could have been a one night stand, she got so triggered and turned the camera off...the facial expression of horror 😂

Then she was just so irritated when he was talking in the car, visibly annoyed. I wish them wonderful months ahead together 😅😂🤣

People in her comments are such sheep 🐑🐑🐑

Screen Shot 2022-12-21 at 8.24.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-21 at 8.24.59 PM.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time she posts a gym pic
It is paid ad for the gym clotgrd
* clothes (terrible typo)

I think their first date story is kinda lame.
So they met for late dinner at a trendy Paris hotel and they just talked and sort of boasted abt the kind of people they are … on and on. I dont find it soooo special that she has to make it into such a thing.

They clearly have some stuff in common due to the nature of their work. He clearly cant shut up once he starts talking (esp when she doesnt interrupt him).

It’s hard to see the real nature of their r/s but usually it isnt a good idea to keep showing your partner on screen cos the whole r/s becomes so exposed. The part where she said they have to keep their distance due to the conservative culture is so cringe - like they cant keep their hands off each other? And she said the same thing in previous vlog too. She is 30s and he is 40s, why does she sound so juvenile whenever it comes to him?

I am just curious why she has to leave for Dubai so soon after the final match and land in Dubai at 2am cant she wait for one more day? Okay her family are also in Dubai so she is supposed to meet up with them but surely half a day later wont make a big difference? It seems like a lot of flying around for not very practical reasons.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.