Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooooow, second hand embarrassment hitting hard. She is using every way possible to sent Filippo’s hints. He sees it but doesn’t give a duck. 😂
Invites her to have a surprise date, so she keeps on hoping. He is 46 years old, and desperate botched witch hopes he’ll settle down with her. 😂😂😂
Her life is a comedy yet tragic show.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My prediction - the BF likes dating influencers with all of the free perks - he will dump her for someone younger and alot more successful - like one of her friends!

Reactions: 9
My prediction - the BF likes dating influencers with all of the free perks - he will dump her for someone younger and alot more successful - like one of her friends!
He hasn’t dated influencers prior to Tetka. His job comes with many free perks. I work in social media marketing for a luxury PR company. I get goodie bags every week, and i am not an influencer and have a private social media life. The same goodie bags / products influencers have to promote on IG, i get them for free. I go to every event that influencers go, for free. During NYC, Milan and Paris fashion week, I stay in the same hotels as the influencers for free. Again, I do not have to do any social media promo, it’s just the job I do, that comes with many free perks.

He has been in this industry for a very long time, he is very well known and likable. I’ve never heard anything bad about Filippo. He is charming and very pleasant to work with. With this being said, Filippo is 50 steps ahead than Tetka in this industry and she is definitely profiting a lot from his connections. He is a smart and calculated guy, I am 100% he won’t end up with her.

It’s fun to see Tetka be a beggar and hope for an engagement ring tho. Waiting for a break up ring soon. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What does Fillipo do? Sorry if already been discussed!
He works as a client relations manager. For instance: If you are the face of the brand or you are going to wear the brand at Met Gala, Filippo would be your contact person and organise, plan and handle everything. It's an important role to have within a luxury brand company. Hence, the only one profiting from this relationship is this old botched desperate lady, not him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No tit! We knew he won't commit..... Cringe factor level out of this world

82724.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't get over her upper lip and these pieces of botox beneath her skin that are so visible. Also she is such a cheap advertisment for brands. Her vocabulary consists of 5 words and thus we never really get to know anything about the brand she advertises for (aside of her loooove loooove looooooving the brand) or the garment or the craftsmanship that went into making some clothes she's wearing. If her bf is clever, he should leave this soulless display dummy before her dullness drags him and his career down.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
is she engaged?
How embarrassing is she. I quickly scanned her stories and thought “cringe” to the whatsap screenshots, then the next day when she said people were congratulating her, I was wondering who are these people assuming she got engaged just because she went on a date. I’ve only just now seen the hands/ring pic and it all makes sense. She is so desparate for attention posting that pic. For those who are British, she reminds me of Sam Faires, openly showing how desparate she is to be proposed to.

Reactions: 14
He hasn’t dated influencers prior to Tetka. His job comes with many free perks. I work in social media marketing for a luxury PR company. I get goodie bags every week, and i am not an influencer and have a private social media life. The same goodie bags / products influencers have to promote on IG, i get them for free. I go to every event that influencers go, for free. During NYC, Milan and Paris fashion week, I stay in the same hotels as the influencers for free. Again, I do not have to do any social media promo, it’s just the job I do, that comes with many free perks.

He has been in this industry for a very long time, he is very well known and likable. I’ve never heard anything bad about Filippo. He is charming and very pleasant to work with. With this being said, Filippo is 50 steps ahead than Tetka in this industry and she is definitely profiting a lot from his connections. He is a smart and calculated guy, I am 100% he won’t end up with her.

It’s fun to see Tetka be a beggar and hope for an engagement ring tho. Waiting for a break up ring soon. 😂
Dirty is that you? Yeah you are the nicest person and the best in your job and still homeless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Rihanna once said: “None of my exes are married or in a happy relationship so it's safe to say that I wasn't da problem lol” I’m Tetka’s case her exes are all married or in happy long term relationships- even her old friends are all thriving without her so it’s safe to say she is the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dirty is that you? Yeah you are the nicest person and the best in your job and still homeless.
Oh lord, here we go again. Same saga in these forums, every-time you share something about a person you know more than the members here. He is a nice person, period. And very good at his job, unless you’ve worked with him and experienced the opposite.

He wasn’t homeless. When he lived in Paris he had an apartment, before moving in with Tamara.

Reactions: 17
I am sure BF and all of BF friends/relatives read here once he started dating her. I hope he does not marry her and dumps her for someone sweet and classy and well educated - not someone who creates fake accents - a highly educated lady would never do so. She acts like a thug.

Reactions: 7
I do see that maybe Tamara hooked up with him because of the countless connections FT has. we never saw Tamara in off-white pre-FT. She was a plus one (because of FT) at Giorgia Gabriele's Lake Como wedding, where she had the audacity to wear an almost white dress.

The thing is with her, she isn't truly remarkable. Caro has this carefree, girl-next-door energy that Tetka tries so hard to emulate. She doesn't treat people as friends, as half of the people on her last birthday aren't connected to her anymore.

What she fails to realize is she lost herself when she had her robbery. She became irritable and even more desperate than ever.

• Heart
Tamara is a leech, every relationship she has is transactional. She’ll throw a tantrum when she doesn’t get the same PR as her beloved / more successful influencer friends. She’ll make her management call and make sure she is on the list.
The robbery was allegedly a PR stunt. She was living in a safe neighborhood, remember next to the president? 😆

In Paris in the presidential neighborhood you have cameras everywhere. Her luxury rental had cameras. Yet, they didn’t “manage” to catch the robbers. But they did catch the robbers of Kim K. She didn’t continue the investigation. If I were to lose $300K worth of goodies I would make sure to investigate the heck out of that robbery.

Allegedly she sold those bags but pretended it was a robbery. Hence, the “i didn’t have insurance, insurance doesn’t pay guys”. All in all it was a poorly planned bullshit, but many fell for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Tamara is a leech, every relationship she has is transactional. She’ll throw a tantrum when she doesn’t get the same PR as her beloved / more successful influencer friends. She’ll make her management call and make sure she is on the list.
The robbery was allegedly a PR stunt. She was living in a safe neighborhood, remember next to the president? 😆

In Paris in the presidential neighborhood you have cameras everywhere. Her luxury rental had cameras. Yet, they didn’t “manage” to catch the robbers. But they did catch the robbers of Kim K. She didn’t continue the investigation. If I were to lose $300K worth of goodies I would make sure to investigate the heck out of that robbery.

Allegedly she sold those bags but pretended it was a robbery. Hence, the “i didn’t have insurance, insurance doesn’t pay guys”. All in all it was a poorly planned bullshit, but many fell for it.
that woman cannot spell and you are telling me she had the brain to organise and execute the robbery? I am sure something is dodgy about it but its hard to pinpoint what did she fake about it - I am sure about 80% of the story is overblown and exaggerated like her stupid botch face and her fake life

she definitely is the leech and is embarrassing herself on daily basis, Raspy also seems vain and in it for the wrong reasons, he sees through her and is supper annoyed with her vapid conversations - but probably she is physically a good catch for him

is their milan flat a rental do you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am 100% sure it's a rental. Otherwise she wouldn't buy "vintage" sofas in such awful condition... Have you seen today's vlog? The new "vintage" couch is in a terrible condition. The leather has been destroyed, I felt sorry for her. Probably she doesn't know how much time she is going to stay there, she also mentioned where she bought them. I just google it and I found their fb page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.448988917234598&type=3
The new wardrobe is the ikea pax painted in white with leds!!!!
Poor Tamara... You can't afford those designer furniture dear and you buy damaged sofas. I feel sorry for you. It must be so hurtful to convince yourself and the people who watch you that you wanted to buy these "vintage" pieces.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what she did on herself on her last trip to Serbia but she has never looked worse than now: her skin is horrible, the nose is growing, the cheeks are about to explode, the upper lip tattoo liner or whatever that is looks like an expired halloween costume, bushy eyebrows and fox eyes don’t suit her….how old is he? No wonder she is desperate to get engaged! Her face is falling apart, Cinderella better locks someone fast

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.