Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if you've noticed how much Tamara's conveniences are that as Alexandra Pereira isn't having much impact she's moving further and further away from her. Wasn't she supposed to be her friend too? Because it seems that she only wants to rub shoulders with the elite (even more) šŸ¤£
I wanted to add that she look even more botched than before (canā€™t believe this is possible) , is giving Donatella vibes at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220223-164903_Instagram.jpg

Her feed is now feet, nipples, feet. It is quite obvious who she is actually influencing šŸ¤£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know if you've noticed how much Tamara's conveniences are that as Alexandra Pereira isn't having much impact she's moving further and further away from her. Wasn't she supposed to be her friend too? Because it seems that she only wants to rub shoulders with the elite (even more) šŸ¤£
I wanted to add that she look even more botched than before (canā€™t believe this is possible) , is giving Donatella vibes at this point.
I noticed this, Tamara is opportunist, social climber and person with no integrity, she only wants to be associated with the IT crowd, which are all lame behind the closed door tbh, all this influencer crowd is just a laughing stock, ok some of them will monetize and make business out of it, but not Tamara, the dumbest lost idiot out there

btw has she cancelled her YT channel finally? :D

View attachment 1082721
Her feed is now feet, nipples, feet. It is quite obvious who she is actually influencing šŸ¤£
the new tennis ball boob job, yes Tamara we get it you got it before Christmas? this is so classless and vulgar, all what she preaches against

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I noticed this, Tamara is opportunist, social climber and person with no integrity, she only wants to be associated with the IT crowd, which are all lame behind the closed door tbh, all this influencer crowd is just a laughing stock, ok some of them will monetize and make business out of it, but not Tamara, the dumbest lost idiot out there

btw has she cancelled her YT channel finally? :D

the new tennis ball boob job, yes Tamara we get it you got it before Christmas? this is so classless and vulgar, all what she preaches against
New boob job? I donā€™t think I can spot any differencesā€¦. as botched as ever.

Reactions: 8
New boob job? I donā€™t think I can spot any differencesā€¦. as botched as ever.
definitely changed the silicones, perkier and fuller, usually you have to re-do it every 10 yrs or so so I guess she was due anyway

Reactions: 6
@lunalunaluna this is indeed vulgar. If you can buy pave jewelry you can afford a couple pasties.

Hell, even the money from her Furla ad could go to some of them. And if pasties are too much, she could even used some fashiontape šŸ™„

I know how influencers equal marketing but Furla is also cheapened by working with her. She never ever wears it (probably because it is beneath her) but yet every fashionweek she has to unbox another never to be seen and soon to be sold Furla bag. As someone with limited funds that sort of thing does turn me off with a brand.

Reactions: 12
@lunalunaluna this is indeed vulgar. If you can buy pave jewelry you can afford a couple pasties.

Hell, even the money from her Furla ad could go to some of them. And if pasties are too much, she could even used some fashiontape šŸ™„

I know how influencers equal marketing but Furla is also cheapened by working with her. She never ever wears it (probably because it is beneath her) but yet every fashionweek she has to unbox another never to be seen and soon to be sold Furla bag. As someone with limited funds that sort of thing does turn me off with a brand.
she was always using pasties and showing them in her vids especially for fashion weeks, since she is with raspy all we can see is tits, ass, feet, pouts, half naked vulgar looks, just gross and desperate

I am no some conservative granny, but on her and all together on display just looks like a hooker, someone who is younger, edgier, flatter may get away with an odd nip here and there, but usually androgynous model like figures, not Tammy the blow up sex doll who gives off dead fish energy in bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1082721
I was trying to figure out what was wrong with this look as the skirt on its own looks lovely. Sadly, itā€™s Tamara and her nips making the whole look trash. Also, canā€™t stand the pantie lines. I feel like she could have done better with choosing her underwear. It makes her torso look massive and legs short. Her whole body is disproportionate. What a shame, this could have been a decent outfit.

Reactions: 12
The blindness of this woman #fendi
Where is the skirt?

The man face/ trans woman #fendi
She looks horsey toothed and gummy, and in that outfit she looks short/squat and stocky.
Hair looks frizzy and ungroomed and tops it off with ompa loompa skin.
Mess

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I was trying to figure out what was wrong with this look as the skirt on its own looks lovely. Sadly, itā€™s Tamara and her nips making the whole look trash. Also, canā€™t stand the pantie lines. I feel like she could have done better with choosing her underwear. It makes her torso look massive and legs short. Her whole body is disproportionate. What a shame, this could have been a decent outfit.
Because the woman has no sense of fashion and what works for her. No personality, no vibe. She just trashes outfits. Her house face doesnā€™t help either šŸ“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cannot believe the increasing vulgarity of her- flashing her boobs / nipples. She used to be quite modest which I appreciated. And went on about how she isnā€™t one to be half naked / exposed w boobs hanging out. Well Tamara now your only claim to fame is boobs hanging out. You have lost all class you had and your face looks botched.

Reactions: 14
Karl Lagerfeld, as controversial as he might be, must be devastated when he sees his beloved Fendi trashed by Tamara!

Screenshot_2022-02-24-18-06-16-60_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Caro must be like "The hell is this? This looks like my grandma's curtains!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.