Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand people non stop referring to her weight loss, she is normal weight far from thin, when she she is picture with her other friends you can see she looks massive compared to them, Hence her non stop starvings and fasts and diets, but I guess you can go low only as much and you cannot change your frame. Her bottom half is heavy and we never see that in videos and what she posts is heavily edited.

Another proof how these scammers are operating nothing is real... she is not stick thin AT ALL look at her bulky legs...nor she has constant weight loss...I think she looses 5-10 kg by restricting herself before summer and then after summer she gains,, that's why she is in constant vicious cycle but its not that she permanently lost that weight and looks sick thin, she looks as every other normal girl to me. Her arms do look thin sometimes but that's all
Her weight loss when she first moved to Paris was when I felt she looked ridiculously thin due to the fact that she was on a soup diet and to impress the new boyfriend. Now, she looks a normal weight and yes I agree her thighs are a little chubby. But overall, normal weight

Reactions: 4
Guuuuyss have you seen this? She is showing US that she has New home 🤣
I wonder if she'll let us know if they bought it or rented it. Seems strange to be doing so much work on a rental, though maybe it's the landlord doing the work (she's indicated otherwise though). Not that it totally matters, just curious!

Reactions: 15
she looks empty and depressed
i would be too with her lifestyle. i mean we see what her everyday life is: shopping, mope around, looking at herself in the mirror and maybe taking some pictures.

anybody that has had a period of unemployment knows how depressing that can get eventually. sure it's fun the first couple of weeks or months, but an entire lifetime of no purpose? that's why she's empty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her last video is the worst. Her eyes just look like she is on something. She keeps repeating that she can not have sugar but still behaves erratic. She can not focus at all.

I also wonder if she already had the ysl sigarette case. I think it was from 2018 but fakes are still sold. It is 2020 now. Why would you wear a bag that glorifies cigarettes? Smoking is not cool anymore.

Reactions: 11
Why is she laughing like this? who and why does something like DIS.

edit: is she high? I mean, it seems so.
Her hands remind me of the Nicole Kidman clapping meme 😂😂

her forehead look real bad in this screenshot, she’s starting to get a low hanging brow that’s overly smooth and wrinkles looking weird from bad placement and too much Botox.Still shocks me she’s in her early 30s, she’s aged herself 10 years. Downward spiral of excessive and bad treatments

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Guys she got so boring that even this thread is bored of her
Or she had multiple fake accounts and this thread is dead because she is too busy with fashionweek. No time to post about herself anymore 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is It possible that she listened to us?? Did she really cut off her hair? There are some big parts on the floor haha
That monstrosity on her feet. 🤢

Also, sitting with your legs open... #stayclassysandiego

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is It possible that she listened to us?? Did she really cut off her hair? There are some big parts on the floor haha
The way she’s sitting and dressed looks like Dirty. Two narcissists dating their twin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she’s sitting and dressed looks like Dirty. Two narcissists dating their twin
I just finished the Tindler Swindler and maybe he is Dirty and that is why he does not want to be on camera 😂 In the movie they have audio and the swindler and Dirty sound exactly the same. It is just scary.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Any professional hairstylist would have suggested her to chop off that dead hair ages ago…I suspect she is doing some layering around her face..hence the long bits…but oh man….she needs to chop it off off! At least her hair product ads would be believable then!

Reactions: 13
Someone should tell her that (desperately) trying to be cool is exactly the opposite of cool.
as for the hair-I gave up any TOT that she might consider something more flattering.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her video is again already 2 hours late - will she upload it or will it be like last week when she did not upload the video at all? Professional.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.