Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been away for a while…and came back to see that she is still pathetic…behaving as if she is all that and coming off pretentious & delusional….and faketey faaaaaake….so fake that one doesn’t even have to know much about her as we do…to see that she is fake & acting all mighty. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤢 Zero self awareness as she is convinced her reels are awesome and she looks great & believable…yet she looks like a typical Serbian turbo folk singer…butchered by plastic surgery..vulgar…zero fashion sense…but selling herself as some high class hooker. Just Google “Serbian turbo folk singers”…that’s all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Been away for a while…and came back to see that she is still pathetic…behaving as if she is all that and coming off pretentious & delusional….and faketey faaaaaake….so fake that one doesn’t even have to know much about her as we do…to see that she is fake & acting all mighty. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤢 Zero self awareness as she is convinced her reels are awesome and she looks great & believable…yet she looks like a typical Serbian turbo folk singer…butchered by plastic surgery..vulgar…zero fashion sense…but selling herself as some high class hooker. Just Google “Serbian turbo folk singers”…that’s all
agree!!! on point comment

Just tried to watch her last vid, gosh another haul???

Tamara in 2050: Guiiiss look I spent another 20K on crappy tacky clothes and killing the environment with my carboon footprint as I will again return 95%

People have moved on, having houses, families, businesses, partners they are not ashamed of and here we have her still trying to fill the void with mindless shopping, another birkin, 3 thousand different brands dangling on her, with her dead eyes stare, zero emotion and personality featuring botch face.

So pathetic and boring get a job woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
agree!!! on point comment

Just tried to watch her last vid, gosh another haul???

Tamara in 2050: Guiiiss look I spent another 20K on crappy tacky clothes and killing the environment with my carboon footprint as I will again return 95%

People have moved on, having houses, families, businesses, partners they are not ashamed of and here we have her still trying to fill the void with mindless shopping, another birkin, 3 thousand different brands dangling on her, with her dead eyes stare, zero emotion and personality featuring botch face.

So pathetic and boring get a job woman!
I think my Theresa sent her those clothes. It just seems so odd that she does hauls but doesn’t know what she bought or they’re not in her size

Reactions: 19
I think my Theresa sent her those clothes. It just seems so odd that she does hauls but doesn’t know what she bought or they’re not in her size
💯%

"like personally for me" ☠

Someone must send this woman free English lessons and a dictionary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who thinks the influenzas were shoved back by Chiara Ferragni who made her comeback in Haute Couture, Bryanboy and most especially Heart Evangelista who basically ran the fashion week?

A lot of the streetstyle photos I saw were focused on Lena Situations, actresses and legit fashion bloggers, editors. I hardly saw an influencer photo.

Screenshot_2022-01-31-08-19-39-92_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

If this ain't the most powerful photo I've seen all week, I don't know what else.

I guess fashion is slowly making it cuts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
is It just me or Is she looking really sick and unwell lately . It’s really beyond botched filler

• Sad
Reactions: 5
is It just me or Is she looking really sick and unwell lately . It’s really beyond botched filler
I think that her unnatural rapid weightloss is icky. You do not know what is going on behind close doors but we all know that if you loose weight that fast, something is very wrong.

Did you see her in that green suit? I do not know how you can wear two layers of clothing and look so thin that you can be snapped in half by an actual twig blown by in the wind.

Screenshot_20220131-120202_YouTube.jpg

This explains the hoops, the tan and the hair. I love the clash bracelet but detest the hoops. Combined like this it looks like a hot mess. It just felt off and I am not feeling the whole nineties revival anymore.

Really funny that she said Attico was like totally her brand. It is your best friends brand. You can not afford to hate it.

I do hope she does the Hermes unboxing next. She has way too much unboxings but with regular my biggest haul ever and Hermes hauls, people get used to it. They get numb and expect more. If not, we move to the next who can give us what we want. I think she does feel that urge and that is why she keeps doing the unboxings. Thing is that it has not clicked that it is not tried and tested but stale and boring. Maybe it is just one little step up from a ten minute interview with your nephew.

If you look at her youtube channel and what she posts on instagram and tiktok, yikes. I know it is mens fashionweek but she was there, she did a workout with Caro at Dior, she could have given us actual fashion instead of just a shoplog.

Reactions: 8
I really don’t want to see another unboxing of Hermes. Honestly it’s done to death and so boring. If I’m buying a bag, I would watch Claire Chanelle because she has more of a neutral, day to day woman taste which isn’t abnoxious.
I don’t get how people like Tamara end up making money from their videos on YT. There should be a cancel culture so YT can cleanup their channel a bit from pure bullsh*t.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that her unnatural rapid weightloss is icky. You do not know what is going on behind close doors but we all know that if you loose weight that fast, something is very wrong.

Did you see her in that green suit? I do not know how you can wear two layers of clothing and look so thin that you can be snapped in half by an actual twig blown by in the wind.

View attachment 1029446
This explains the hoops, the tan and the hair. I love the clash bracelet but detest the hoops. Combined like this it looks like a hot mess. It just felt off and I am not feeling the whole nineties revival anymore.

Really funny that she said Attico was like totally her brand. It is your best friends brand. You can not afford to hate it.

I do hope she does the Hermes unboxing next. She has way too much unboxings but with regular my biggest haul ever and Hermes hauls, people get used to it. They get numb and expect more. If not, we move to the next who can give us what we want. I think she does feel that urge and that is why she keeps doing the unboxings. Thing is that it has not clicked that it is not tried and tested but stale and boring. Maybe it is just one little step up from a ten minute interview with your nephew.

If you look at her youtube channel and what she posts on instagram and tiktok, yikes. I know it is mens fashionweek but she was there, she did a workout with Caro at Dior, she could have given us actual fashion instead of just a shoplog.
I don't understand people non stop referring to her weight loss, she is normal weight far from thin, when she she is picture with her other friends you can see she looks massive compared to them, Hence her non stop starvings and fasts and diets, but I guess you can go low only as much and you cannot change your frame. Her bottom half is heavy and we never see that in videos and what she posts is heavily edited.

Another proof how these scammers are operating nothing is real... she is not stick thin AT ALL look at her bulky legs...nor she has constant weight loss...I think she looses 5-10 kg by restricting herself before summer and then after summer she gains,, that's why she is in constant vicious cycle but its not that she permanently lost that weight and looks sick thin, she looks as every other normal girl to me. Her arms do look thin sometimes but that's all

Reactions: 17
I don't understand people non stop referring to her weight loss, she is normal weight far from thin, when she she is picture with her other friends you can see she looks massive compared to them, Hence her non stop starvings and fasts and diets, but I guess you can go low only as much and you cannot change your frame. Her bottom half is heavy and we never see that in videos and what she posts is heavily edited.

Another proof how these scammers are operating nothing is real... she is not stick thin AT ALL look at her bulky legs...nor she has constant weight loss...I think she looses 5-10 kg by restricting herself before summer and then after summer she gains,, that's why she is in constant vicious cycle but its not that she permanently lost that weight and looks sick thin, she looks as every other normal girl to me. Her arms do look thin sometimes but that's all
I agree. That's her body shape, like pear. She looks ok.

Reactions: 7
I just can't believe how more refined and beautiful she was back in 2020(still!)
like someone already said, I am constantly waiting and expecting for that girl to come back....
Wow. She did look better in 2020. I forget what she looked like! 😳😳😳

Reactions: 9
She did look great here! And it’s not just her face, the look in her eyes was different, more shiny, cheerful and alive. Her eyes are totally different now.
Right. Back then she wasn't full of herself. Pandemic was and has been a thought time for many of us, except for influencers. I think influencers actually have earned more money these 2 years. Tamara have enjoyed these 2 years the "in your face!" and "I am better than you!" attitude. Pre-2020 she always went back to Paceheaven to her sister's flat. And she always had a dose of reality from her sister and nephews. 2020 was the year she decided to say 'yes' to a boyfriend in exchange of money, an European visa and fake friendships.

So yes, different years, different Tamara.

Reactions: 8
She did look great here! And it’s not just her face, the look in her eyes was different, more shiny, cheerful and alive. Her eyes are totally different now.
I think somehow she is the same. The overconfidence in being wrong, saying ‘coronations’ 😂😂 This is a gem clip.
I can’t blame the poor ‘nice guy’ bf who ‘forgot’ her fav flowers - Did she realize how bad her language skills are blaming the poor guy. Clear communication gap there 🤷‍♀️

And her face now is drooping so bad.. she has messed it up!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.