Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new video is so boring. this ugly pattern woke me up from boredom
Together with the necklaces… The fit is sooo bad to - just look at her shoulders how the go down. It’s such a shame because Valentino has very nice clothes.

Reactions: 8
Yes, she wants to be as skinny as boring Leonie . I don’t understand why they want to be so extra skinny thin . They look like walking coat/clothing hanger.
They do everything to have no personality. Weird times we are in 😂
They want to be skinny because the wardrobe they wear and advertise looks better, and the designers themselves make it for the anorexic types. We all know how the fashion industry works :(

Reactions: 5
They want to be skinny because the wardrobe they wear and advertise looks better, and the designers themselves make it for the anorexic types. We all know how the fashion industry works :(
She has new ( • )( • ) and is so skinny that you can only see them in tight tops. I assume that she wants to jump on the "health" vibe that Xenia is also promoting, but if I was a 16 year old follower I would take her looks and every day workout as a very unhealthy guide to an ed. We all know that this is how fashion works but she is not a healthy example for her younger following.

Reactions: 10
Did she wear TWO Dior bags cause she doesn't have any style sense on what is correct so she thought if she wears both she can't go wrong?

I thought she was kidding when she asked "Why not both?". But then saw she actually went public like that :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-01-24-a-la-s-13-24-39.png
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-01-24-a-la-s-13-30-15.png

Caro Daur by the other hand :love: :love:
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-01-24-a-la-s-13-25-04.png
Captura-de-Pantalla-2022-01-24-a-la-s-13-25-11.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she wear TWO Dior bags cause she doesn't have any style sense on what is correct so she thought if she wears both she can't go wrong?

I thought she was kidding when she asked "Why not both?". But then saw she actually went public like that :ROFLMAO::LOL:
View attachment 1012470 View attachment 1012471

Caro Daur by the other hand :love: :love:
View attachment 1012472 View attachment 1012473
Can someone tell Tamara her look is totally OUTDATED. That school girl short skirt with those combat boots. No one is wearing combat boots anymore. She doesn’t fit in to this Dior crowd, a clear misfit. Watch her lifeless walk and flimsy arms on ‘Upapaworld’ account. It’s the last one on this post:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She looks like a junior trying to fit in with "cool crowds" circa 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I understand she went to fitting to Dior before fashion show
Do they like her if they gave her tis

• Haha
  • Heart
Guys, I don’t know all the rules about fashion week and how it all works but can someone just show up in front of the venue, play it cool walk around, get photographed and never actually get in? They are not invited to the actual show? Because all other ppl that actually were there posted pictures of the runaway as models are walking. My impression is that she reposted pictures (one day later) that someone else took because she wasn’t actually present in that room. I might be wrong though, maybe she was actually there and just was “too busy” to post.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Guys, I don’t know all the rules about fashion week and how it all works but can someone just show up in front of the venue, play it cool walk around, get photographed and never actually get in? They are not invited to the actual show? Because all other ppl that actually were there posted pictures of the runaway as models are walking. My impression is that she reposted pictures (one day later) that someone else took because she wasn’t actually present in that room. I might be wrong though, maybe she was actually there and just was “too busy” to post.
Yea a lot of new influencers that are just starting out will do exactly this for pictures in hopes someone will take their pic and repost it. That’s how they create attention to them and their brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That's how some of them even started influencing jobbbbbsss.
She never posts real time locations, that's ok.

But I wanted to say that so much people commented on her hair, her inbox is full, but no screenshots this time. 1 cry.

And yes, I'm so strong I survived the robbery and came back stronger. 🎼 Isn't she cringey 🎼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1016556
She put this online just 9 days ago 🧐
Oh jeez. Shut up, Tam. This year, we’ll definitely be seeing micro bags styles with larger bags or even shopping totes (think what you bring to the farmers market). What is she even on about? I still like to watch her vids because I get a bit of style inspiration from her, and other “fashion blogger” (items that I don’t have time to research myself) but she is talking crazy. Did she not watch all 3 of the last Chanel and Dior shows?? As Ca$$ie would say #tbe EVERYWHERE!!! 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.