Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange that she didn’t attend the LV Virgil Abloh show. Clearly she wasn’t invited otherwise she would have posted like hell let loose 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she say in her “diary writing video” that she wants to work on her pose? She should clearly start with that this year

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say in her “diary writing video” that she wants to work on her pose? She should clearly start with that this year
If she did weights, that could help her posture too. I think I have said it before, but low-key tattle is helping Tetka to adopt a somewhat healthy lifestyle 😅. (If she actually sticks to it. And IF she’s actually following it and it isn’t just for the photo).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I TINK that all she cares about is how skinny she is. nothing else. Proven times and times again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I TINK that all she cares about is how skinny she is. nothing else. Proven times and times again.
Yes, she wants to be as skinny as boring Leonie . I don’t understand why they want to be so extra skinny thin . They look like walking coat/clothing hanger.
They do everything to have no personality. Weird times we are in 😂

Reactions: 11
I find it strange that she didn’t attend the LV Virgil Abloh show. Clearly she wasn’t invited otherwise she would have posted like hell let loose 🙄
especially since she acted like they were friends, also wasn't her bf close to him?

in reality there probably was no relationship but they are coattail riders to the highest degree.

• Heart
Yes, she wants to be as skinny as boring Leonie . I don’t understand why they want to be so extra skinny thin . They look like walking coat/clothing hanger.
They do everything to have no personality. Weird times we are in 😂
it's the laziest possible way to have a certain "look"
Having muscles requires work
Having some shape(bootie etc)requires work
etc.
Embracing your body and celebrating its natural shape is so last century :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
If she did weights, that could help her posture too. I think I have said it before, but low-key tattle is helping Tetka to adopt a somewhat healthy lifestyle 😅. (If she actually sticks to it. And IF she’s actually following it and it isn’t just for the photo).
I don't think she is capable of sticking to a healthy lifestyle...

• Heart
View attachment 1006545
Lmao sis as if you can afford a spontaneous trip to nowhere, Tetka. 😉
Can she afford a spontaneous trip? Are we talking about money or her skin?

Homeless homegirl might do a quick get away to St. Barths but if your sisters attic is the closest you can call home, that is when your jetset wanderlust becomes plain sad. No amount of 6 minute journaling, meditation or scented candles in a hotelroom can replace feeling at home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can she afford a spontaneous trip? Are we talking about money or her skin?

Homeless homegirl might do a quick get away to St. Barths but if your sisters attic is the closest you can call home, that is when your jetset wanderlust becomes plain sad. No amount of 6 minute journaling, meditation or scented candles in a hotelroom can replace feeling at home.
of course, she can. If ”the friend” is a hotel with freebies.

Reactions: 12
Didn't even bother playing one second of it myself, the minute I start needing help from tetka on habits and goals for a better life is the day I hope God strikes me down
Haha my thoughts exactly! I started then reminded myself I am a relatively successful professional, own properties, and read about 26 books the last 9 months (audible helps a lot!). I’ve done yoga daily in Jan and started a couch to 5k this year too and stuck with it. I don’t have anywhere near the same luxury goods but have a few 🙈. Something will indeed be wrong if I started needing advise from her. Sorry I sound like I’m bragging non stop - that is Tamaras influence haha.

Reactions: 13
What a beauty she is! Hahahaha
And ‘people’ are asking about that hair colour? 🤮 Those hair + ends look miserable
Seriously is she suffering from some sort of palsy?!? Maybe an injection paralysis. Her face is literally drooping!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a beauty she is! Hahahaha
And ‘people’ are asking about that hair colour? 🤮 Those hair + ends look miserable
I don't watch her account any more !
But randomly comes here and there her " questionnaire " to her followers , and being her ex I just come to be notified ..
Last pic was just with her unrecognisable face and " persona " , I just HED to react , telling and idiot to " please stop those Photoshop-ings , cause she is unrecognisable " ....just stop it , ugly 🦆 ❌❌🆘🆘🚫🚫🙏

Reactions: 4
I don't watch her account any more !
But randomly comes here and there her " questionnaire " to her followers , and being her ex I just come to be notified ..
Last pic was just with her unrecognisable face and " persona " , I just HED to react , telling and idiot to " please stop those Photoshop-ings , cause she is unrecognisable " ....just stop it , ugly 🦆 ❌❌🆘🆘🚫🚫🙏
I don’t watch her either. It’s a waste of life. Did I understand correctly you are her ex? 😀 I totally trust you that she doesn’t look like this. Any old pics you have for laughs??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.