Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video is again already 2 hours late - will she upload it or will it be like last week when she did not upload the video at all? Professional.
I think this said it all. You can post so much gymfies, mention all the books you read, post about how busy you are and that you love the weekly "accountability" talks with your bestie, but it means jack tit if you can not even be held accountable for doing your job.

You are an influencer. You rely on an audience. Being so careless with an stream of income is saying more about your backbone than not eating sugar for three months.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this said it all. You can post so much gymfies, mention all the books you read, post about how busy you are and that you love the weekly "accountability" talks with your bestie, but it means jack tit if you can not even be held accountable for doing your job.

You are an influencer. You rely on an audience. Being so careless with an stream of income is saying more about your backbone than not eating sugar for three months.
THIS!!!
I don’t want it to be about me but I’m almost certain that I have waaay more work than her and I have NEVER EVER missed one deadline. But even more importantly, I never talk about my accomplishments nor do I teach others on the subjects she does because I am fully aware that there are waaay more succesful humans than me and I will leave that to them but yeah Tamara is the most hard working professional ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Madam Tamtam is too lazy to do her work and asks her followers if she needs to do her work today or tomorrow
That’s the engagement trick, asking the audience. And ego-booster if I may add, with all of those “Yes, please “ answers.

That’s the engagement trick, asking the audience. And ego-booster if I may add, with all of those “Yes, please “ answers.
I do not think this is an engagement trick. Not even with those "orange" boxes. I think she is using it as an excuse for not posting on time. She posted the "can not reach my computer" after we posted that she was late again. She probably thought that nobody would notice.

She also posted a twelve minute video. They usually are way longer that that. This is just telling us all about Dior when she has five minutes to go - rushed all over again

Reactions: 9
The audacity 😑
Because this was a 12 minute video there is only one ad. She also does two ads in a row or a boatload in her 40 to 60 minute videos. For Pappardella one ad is nothing 😂

Reactions: 6
So, she bought that crappy shoes and that granny bag 10 days ago, filmed that useless, poor and pathetic video, edited it to 12 min, couldn't even make it to 15 min, and forgot (or whatever ) to schedule that ego boosting tit to be posted at (used to be) regular time.
All that because she's very grateful for her audience (i love you guuuuuuuuys).

People who are glorifying her are stupid.

Reactions: 19
Why is she saying that there are 7 weeks till spring? Or am I the only one who lives already almost in the middle of February?

Reactions: 10
I realized that Tetka DO NOT USE posted gymfies when Tattle people actually called her out on this!

She definitely reads here XD

Reactions: 7
I realized that Tetka DO NOT USE posted gymfies when Tattle people actually called her out on this!

She definitely reads here XD
She is so vapid that anything mentioned here will be adressed in an instagram post or in one of her next videos. She currently is an empty vessel and struggles to come up with new content.

Her bestie Xenia might not be the most original but at least she is doing trendy stuff. Paperella is still riding the unboxing train. It is not only getting stale but also not okay anymore. If you watch Not So Blonde, most people wear thrifted. If you want hypebeast you can watch The Unknown Vlogs. Pappardella her vision of thrifted is yet another Kelly bag and by now she makes money from unboxings of stuff that she did not even bought herself.

With every bag claiming that she just loves epsom. With Hermès you not only pay for the item but also for the leather. Epsom is the cheapest version you can get. It is coated leather. It is a preference but it is not the most luxurious leather out there. If you buy bags like Pokemon cards, because she wants to catch them all, then every couple of thousand saved is a plus. If you keep on buying the same pricey thing over and over again with such a minor alteration as only the damned color, you are obsessed in the wrong way.

Yelling that the shoes are cheap and buying the most recognised bags in the world in the cheapest material, great way to make it look like she has money to burn. No wonder she is robbed multiple times.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So, she bought that crappy shoes and that granny bag 10 days ago, filmed that useless, poor and pathetic video, edited it to 12 min, couldn't even make it to 15 min, and forgot (or whatever ) to schedule that ego boosting tit to be posted at (used to be) regular time.
All that because she's very grateful for her audience (i love you guuuuuuuuys).

People who are glorifying her are stupid.
I saw the thumbnail and didn't bother watching. Luxury hauls are boring and shows lack of ideas with not much interesting going on in her life. We're heading into February and still no talk about the Milan apartment. She doesn't seem to have any sort of home life. The boyfriend doesn't want to be seen on her videos, no couples, friends or family interaction doing normal things. It's all very secretive. It tells me that her life is very boring. She'll be doing these unboxing well into her 50s with no home life to vlog. Just her, by herself in a sad looking hotel room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.