Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the great empath talking about how she told the sale assistant she will not be greedy, and "only" get a constance for her 309509039th bag this year. oh, what a sacrifice. you don't know selflessness until you have met tamara.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
(Edit: Let's just start with the facts*
2016 second hand constance
2018 same bag as 2016 but this time new from store (🙄)
2019 1 kelly and two birkins
2020 2 birkins, 2 kellys, 2 constances
2021 6 (🙄🤯🤮) kellys, 2 birkins
2022 1 birkin, alhough Tamara thinks spring is around the corner, the year has just begun

Since these are quota bags, you can buy only 2 per year, she must have bought second hand and under someone else's account last year. Mini kellys are different than bigger ones and two of them got stolen, but it is still a sickening amount of essentially the same damn bag over and over and over and over and over and over again.)

the great empath talking about how she told the sale assistant she will not be greedy, and "only" get a constance for her 309509039th bag this year. oh, what a sacrifice. you don't know selflessness until you have met tamara.
In her life* she has bought 8 kellys, 7 birkins and 4 constances. Let's say that a couple of those kellys are gifted from Dirty. Before Dirty she never mentioned that a bag was a present, so we do not have to assume more of them were pesents.

After the robbery (begin july, last year!) she has gotten 4 kellys, 3 birkins and no constances. Because she is hoarding hermes as h&m, it seems natural that she now wants to get more constances.

She is talking about things being cheap for the brand, buys the cheapest leather there is and buys so obsessive that she even makes "the most coveted bags in the world" look like overstock.

Imagine 15 jeans in your closet. You might tell yourself that they are different. Wide legged light blue ripped jeans are not the same as black skinny's. But we all have that one favourite pair. She might think she is not greedy in her mind but everybody else knows she is only in denial about her shopping addiction.

If your eyes do not lit up when you unbox another birkin, you are not buying them for yourself anymore!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is It possible that she listened to us?? Did she really cut off her hair? There are some big parts on the floor haha
Does anyone else has a feeling she is quite unhappy with her new haircut? 😬 All the announcements in advance, but she hasn't "presented" it yet? Previously, she would be bragging immediately about it, and 2 days afterwards, and now nothing?? I think that the reason she is not cutting her hair, even though heavily damaged, is because she has some unhealthy relationship with it and considers herself pretty/sexy/powerful only if she has that looong ungroomed bush on her head. And now, when it is much shorter, she seems depressed.

Photo archive 1: I just love how Xenia exposes our dummy and shows how she really looks like

Photo archive 2: It's incredible how idiotic she looks when exercising. She needs to hire professional to stand by her side and show her what to do, how to stand etc. otherwise better not exercise at all. This front foot looking inward 🤦 not sure how to translate that she is so "bangava" but trust me it is her😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm quite sure this "exercise" doesn't do anything for you. this is "standing cable row" exercise, explained which muscels it gains.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
And she looks so manly in the picture. Those eyebrows are too thick. And her mouth is also no feminine anymore 🧔🏻‍♀️
Was going to say the same, masculine harsh features even though it’s been face app edited - the foundation is so thick and caked on/orange 🤢

Reactions: 8
every time she said the word “pair” when talking about those about sneakers near the end, I could only hear “pear” 🍐 her accent is…. 😬😬 she’s trying way too hard imo

Reactions: 6
My best part is her self consciousness about wearing shoe size 40 (US 9, UK 7). Back in the days I remember her saying she’s 39, but slowly progressed into 40 for open back shoes because it looks prettier. Even now I always giggle when she mentions she’s 39/40 when in fact she’s 40.
I had a friend that was also self conscious about the “bigfoot” issue, and she also had such denial mechanisms not admitting it.
To me it’s funny because who cares, 36- and 40+ are always available in the sale 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
every time she said the word “pair” when talking about those about sneakers near the end, I could only hear “pear” 🍐 her accent is…. 😬😬 she’s trying way too hard imo
It might just be me, but those two words are homophones where I’m from. How do you pronounce them?

Reactions: 4
I believe this is an old photo from an event that happened some months ago, can’t remember exactly which one but I remember this outfit

Edit:
It was the Tom Ford event in LA, December ‘21
Agree, it's an old photo. You can see the bales of hay in the background that were at the TF party.

Reactions: 2
It would be much more interesting if she did a vlog where she goes to the hair salon and DOES SOMETHING NEW ACTUALLY with her hair.
what we get instead-she's so self-conscious that she doesn't EVEN show the new hair.
bug brags about it on IG.

I just can't...

Reactions: 11
It would be much more interesting if she did a vlog where she goes to the hair salon and DOES SOMETHING NEW ACTUALLY with her hair.
what we get instead-she's so self-conscious that she doesn't EVEN show the new hair.

I just can't...
Anything but hauls would be interesting but as I mentioned on here previously, she shows nothing about her Milan home lifestyle. She's so secretive about that part of her life. Where is all this money coming from for shopping so many luxury items? In particular Hermes. Maybe the insurance money from the burglary?

Reactions: 12

I just can't...

Yes, yes.... that would imply that she's actually using her brain, but nope. Only hehmes and new 🍐 of shoes. And sometimes Jiohhh (when it is paid). But why would she care, it seems like her financial status is really ok. She can be lazy, her audience is not demanding.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.